test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why do yall think it is ok to remove the ability to make the 95 fusion weapon.

rakdos2300rakdos2300 Posts: 21 Arc User
@anole300#5837 This needs to be fixed. I just spent what took me 3 weeks to make in gold to buy a shylia fortune vow. To finish my 95 weapon it has a tripple crit id just to find out that i cant upgrade it into the fusion weap. THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDED BACK IN. This feels like a slap in the face, i do love this game, but after this i don't even know why I am playing it...

Answers

• thery74#2642 thery74 Posts: 30 Arc User
    Hey, next time watch on the forum, i already post a sujet " Fusion weapon ", the support told me and its logic .. actually u can only take the 105 weapon arena and make a fusion.. 95 its too much easy so u cant ;)
  • spiceywingsspiceywings Posts: 88 Arc User
    if youre talking about your 95 zodiac have a triple crit id, sorry to tell you but the 95 zodiac gets consumed in the upgrade so its lost anyways. get a 100 fusion wep if you want one that badly.
  • rakdos2300rakdos2300 Posts: 21 Arc User
    >.> i understand what happens...i have had my 95 arena weap since 3 weeks after 95 got released i couldnt finish my fusion weap cause i didnt have the gold. I understand the game my toon has 780 cdmg buffed. I am not a nub. You should still be able to make the fusion weap cause or at least upgrade the arena weap. This is unacceptable.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    you can fortify transfer the 95 wep to the 100 wep if you get one. expensive, but salvagable.
  • nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    I cant believe i had to discard my quad crit ID on my lv95 fusion weapon in order to make a golden weapon.

The 95 fusion is still unable since long time ( s5 finish ) .. 3 week before u cant make a fusion is not a question of gold or not ..

U can make a fusion only if u have 2700 arena ( 105 weapon ), if at the next season we got 110 arena weapon, u will be unable to make a 105 fusion.
    I think you're confused, mate. you can make 105 fusion as the highest current gear level with 2700 score and the previous gear level 100 with 2400 score. some one just did it last week so don't say impossible :D

95 fusion was still doable up until this most recent update a few weeks ago.
    So the support lied to me in this case, they confirm to me that it was possible only to make 105 fusion with the weapon 105 arena.

But i dont think it was worth to make a 100 fusion when u can take a gold weapon .. but nvm.
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Can we upgrade from fusion lv105 to gold weapon? If so, just top cdmg/hp instead of random stat? And, can lv105 gold weapon fuse with arena weapon?
  • nyxdeath001nyxdeath001 Posts: 148 Arc User
    utahalt said:

Can we upgrade from fusion lv105 to gold weapon? If so, just top cdmg/hp instead of random stat? And, can lv105 gold weapon fuse with arena weapon?

nope and nope, fusion upgrade to fusion+, golden(glowI) evolve to glowII then III and divine
    top corzo
    105 fusion has no further upgrades at this time. 105 npc gold wep evolves multiple times more to final 105 verson (better secret bonus/skills)
  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 93 Arc User
    utahalt said:

lv105 gold weapon fuse with arena weapon?

gold npc wpn is alrdy fused with arena you just need 3 more upgrades to make it fully working with bonus stats III, next upgrade cost another x15 shards dunno the rest yet
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    We need Holy Stone Shards in orbs or Boutique!!! I am not sure if Buyer Credit Golden Fruitx80 per is bound or unbound for the Shards, and even Black Market does not list that often.
    buyer credit doesn't work in our version anyways