test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elemental Relics and You - An Introduction

2»

Comments

• morsaeternamorsaeterna Posts: 720 Arc User
    So far i only know the beggar who gives out relics and nothing else.
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    lijies said:

Hey Domino, I heard from CN server that when your Relic hit relic rank 4+ and have the slot open, we suppose to have the item which you can use to id random number of slots from it (relic rank4 can get 3 slots max, relic rank5 can 7 slots max). And these items suppose to be available from NPC "Heart of Miracle" but I couldnt find it there, its missing a whole tab. So is that a bug? Or we aren't getting it till next patch?

Is this going to be addressed soon? I have a Rank 4 relic that I cannot ID slots on.
  • nekosenanekosena Posts: 3 Arc User

lijies said:

Hey Domino, I heard from CN server that when your Relic hit relic rank 4+ and have the slot open, we suppose to have the item which you can use to id random number of slots from it (relic rank4 can get 3 slots max, relic rank5 can 7 slots max). And these items suppose to be available from NPC "Heart of Miracle" but I couldnt find it there, its missing a whole tab. So is that a bug? Or we aren't getting it till next patch?

Is this going to be addressed soon? I have a Rank 4 relic that I cannot ID slots on.
    Bumpin this cuz I reeeaaally need to know how to get more slots :/
    I now request every user here who wants to know more about the ways of getting slots and the ways of getting relics to post a message on domino's message board, soo maybe we can get a fast answer. Thank you.
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2016

Domino said ,Questing, Mob Kills, Instances, general grinding
    is how to get the items for relic , what mobs drop these items , and waht instances , please be more specific , cause i havent seen anytheng drop these items

Well, mobs Killing and general grinding is just bs, unless chances are so low than can happen ZERO drop from like 150k lvl 100 demons killed (yes am botting them every night).

Quests i know so far are Beggar, the thursday Bovine event in Silent that need full party 95+ give 3, blue hermit weekly give 3 too and you can get 1 from daily sigil (but rare as fk, got just 1 once in one of the 3 chars).

Scorpioluca
  • lijieslijies Posts: 11 Arc User

lijies said:

You will need to upgrade your relic to rank 4 to open your first slot, rank 5 is max.
  • lijieslijies Posts: 11 Arc User
    lijies said:

lijies said:

You will need to upgrade your relic to rank 4 to open your first slot, rank 4 not level 4, the one on 4th line rank 5 is max.
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    lijies said:

lijies said:

You will need to upgrade your relic to rank 4 to open your first slot, rank 5 is max.
    There is an item missing that we are meant to be able to buy to help us re-id which slots we get, and how many we get.

I have a Rank 4 relic, exactly as I stated. It has 1 slot.

I am asking about that item that allows the slot to be re-id'd.

lijies said:

lijies said:

Wait a bit then how can we see pictures from CN showing quality 1 lv1 relics with opened slots?
    A big thanks to midnighthaley who took his time to upgrade our relic guide!
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/11hAYXMAGmE39J-663-M0uP37frlVP_ri_r-BaKHrQSk/edit
  • wuergmasterwuergmaster Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    So, we dont get the CODE WORD after 4 weeks waiting ? Maint without Patch i guess no change here.
    Rumors say that for english Version the needed Code is "Confirm". When will we get get the Code in other languages?
  • conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Helloo.. updates for the npc anytime??

• eyrdastrgeeyrdastrge Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    there is a npc looks like a mammoth out in Every Abyss, Monster Cheif on thursdays, A FULL PARTY (6) needs to all be at the monster cheif. only the PARTY LEADER takes the quest, everyone will receive a quest scroll in their bag, follow the directions after all complete and give leader the item in their bag from completion, the leader will then use theirs to combine them and summon the Boss that you must kill to complete the quest. Rewards: Mass Exp, SP, multiple Contented Miracles (relics). if you are havin trouble with the auto-route, don't fret ask for help from party members, if they don't know either, then World Flute for assisstance, i am generally on every day on Storm Server! :smile: enjoy! Lanti
  • dlhy1988dlhy1988 Posts: 139 Arc User
    btw sigil lv2 can have 2%crit dodge
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Another feature that requires either ages and luck or huge wallet.

Tip: huge wallet grants better results, check and try yourself!
  • wuergmasterwuergmaster Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Still an issue :(

German Client ( maybe French also) cant enter the "right" code here. For month now no solution.

we could not enter the word letters completly, nore the english code word here is accepted.
    Just wait for another random:

"we are aware of it"

"we are working on it"

"we sincerely apology for"

After all these months, still waiting...
    When a player can fix faster than the company does...

Enough said.
  • zekken#2184 zekken Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, can someone help me? I just created this acc and I'm looking forward to install the game but it won't work. HELPPP
  • mastat123mastat123 Posts: 29 Arc User
    lijies said:

i dont know which item you mean but ive seen some people with relic rank 4 and 3slots opened...
    was nice if someone could say how because i only have 1 xD
  • littlekillerbeelittlekillerbee Posts: 1 Arc User
    I need help on starting the quest line to upgrade elemental relic. I have been all aroud the dark abyss and cant figure it out:( PL help me domino or someone lol.. i have been told i need the upgrade or combine skill.. which would be in basic skills 2nd page.