test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hi Guys! Again!

alyusalyus Posts: 348 Arc User
So its been roughly 2 years since I asked how things were compared to 2014 version of FW. Came back when I saw the bags for soul leaves and bank extensions. Also tried out the Archer awhile back when that was released. Which probably been awhile. So how is everyone feeling about the game? Frankly I'm feeling really overwhelmed with all the new ways to strengthen your character :confounded:
On 8/20/14 at 9:07 AM we have been informed that we lost another member of the FW team to go off to another title. RIP GreyjoyKraken. All hope for FW is forever lost...

Comments

• anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    alyus said:

So how is everyone feeling about the game?

Status quo, VexExodus Hoplophobia Simulation.
  • hellotharrhellotharr Posts: 3 Arc User
    It's been roughly 5 years since I've played. There were already tons of grindy ways to strengthen your char then, I can only imagine how many they've added by now.

By the way, do any oldies still play? Like pre-2013 Eyrda server players? I'm very curious.
  • jessica44789jessica44789 Posts: 7 Arc User
    More than ever before, the game is pay2win. If you dont want to CS, it is harder and grindier than ever to do much of anything.
  • duskofdoomduskofdoom Posts: 119 Arc User

It's been roughly 5 years since I've played. There were already tons of grindy ways to strengthen your char then, I can only imagine how many they've added by now.

By the way, do any oldies still play? Like pre-2013 Eyrda server players? I'm very curious.

o/ from Eyrda server, like 3-4 Guilds still kicking and Small populated guilds here and there
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Child of Earth>
  • oxogalaxy#9695 oxogalaxy Posts: 6 Arc User
    I too have just come back after an extended period away.
    To try out new class and see what has changed..
    Unfortunatly my worst fears where realised about the game... it is even worse than it was when i left.
    got my character to level 90 and got an awakening quest to go see Morin in winter hights..
    Problem is THERE IS NO NPC THERE.!
    A vital npc in progressing your character missing in the game and nothing on the forums about it means all the old player base here doesnt realise it either,
    The fact that no one else has posted this problem means there ARE ZERO new players in the game..
    DEAD GAME. simple as that.
  • buffybombbuffybomb Posts: 178 Arc User

I too have just come back after an extended period away.
    To try out new class and see what has changed..
    Unfortunatly my worst fears where realised about the game... it is even worse than it was when i left.
    got my character to level 90 and got an awakening quest to go see Morin in winter hights..
    Problem is THERE IS NO NPC THERE.!
    A vital npc in progressing your character missing in the game and nothing on the forums about it means all the old player base here doesnt realise it either,
    The fact that no one else has posted this problem means there ARE ZERO new players in the game..
    DEAD GAME. simple as that.

Make sure you go to the right Winter Heights. You need to talk to a Vengeance Promoter, which takes you to the Vengeance map for Winter Heights. If you talk to Kylie who takes you to the Training ground map version, you won't find Morin.
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 376 Arc User
    If you don't cash, you don't progress. It's better to don't return.