test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login Events?

jade#3819 jade Posts: 14 Arc User
Can we get a Login Event with Mercs or something to put some GoldCoins back in the game. The game is slowly grinding to death with out enough players able to upgrade toons to run instances. there needs to be some way to help ppl get toons stronger to just be able to complete RCIMaster or any Lv105 instances. most players cant even do daily challenge to get Legendary points.we realy needn more Gold in the game for non-CSers ,and CSers cant make gold through the game playing these days.

Comments

• endless013endless013 Posts: 232 Arc User
    this, all of this. This is really what's important right here, we need fresh gold to circulate around
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95
  • yourface85yourface85 Posts: 10 Arc User

this, all of this. This is really what's important right here, we need fresh gold to circulate around

Didn't they just recently have a Merc stat sale? :D
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 404 Arc User

I agree %100! I can't even combine gems anymore because there is no way to make gold in game. #BindingFkedEverythingUp

If you talk about FA, you can use Smelter Crystal to exchange, that's way cheaper then buy from NPC if you know how. In term of gold, new bosses drop high end mats (new eb, accessories mats, new upgrade mats etc.), go farm and good sell. If not enough OPness, ToF farm from alts checkin still good way, SoA(x10 recent, x6 last one) code claim from multiple accounts and transfer to tradable tokens also nice. Some addicted to Dar Giugo boxes will keep buying those ;)

• fiora1222fiora1222 Posts: 25 Arc User
    hi everyone i just wanna ask if this year gonna have any login event. i see only events with 1st 2nd place and nothing insteresting i was hoping for something to gives some power keep play. i play this game for a long time ago.thnx guys
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    last week of anni month, still no sign of login event and anni orbs ;(
  • bloodreaperfwbloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    We really need a login event
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • gold35gold35 Posts: 119 Arc User
    can we get some way to make gold coins easier with out CSing there isn't very many ways ppl can farm to get gold coins anymore. so many players need gold coins for a lot of upgrades in game and cant improve toons its getting real hard to find things to farm and sell that ppl need that can afford to buy them. most of the players who have gold have alot of items they need. and for the smelter crystals you need gold coins to smelt to get them to get the FAs. would be realy good to get some mercs from login event again to put a little more gold in the game to help players it has been a while since we have had a login event. even if its just 10 mercs per character that would help a lot at this point. there is fewer players coming on to play lately and it seems like there just not enough toons at Lv105+ that can do Random InstanceChallenge Master mode and complete it due to lack of strong toons that cant seem to get needed upgrades.
  • fiora1222fiora1222 Posts: 25 Arc User
    agree with u gold35 that true man
  • gold35gold35 Posts: 119 Arc User
    i wish there was more instances we can run at Lv105+ that didn't need so many OP players just to run and possibly complete.It's realy frustrating when you have toon with all Lv100 gear and toon is Lv110 and cant run instances for Lv105 gear drops or Legendary points to upgrade gear.i think the instances could be a little less difficult, or atleast Random Instance Challenge Master so atleast it can be completed since its only thing players can do to get daily challenge at Lv105+. We realy need some help with getting upgrades for toons so more players can do things that are Lv105+. gold coins would make a huge help for a lot of players that are still here and trying. so just doing a Merc login event would probly make a difference for a lot of players that are struggling to upgrade toons. Ik it must be asking a whole lot from FW to give players some gold coins to improve toons to get stronger. there would be more players looking for more fun playing the game it is as hell when we cant do RCIMaster or any other instances.
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    gold35 said:

i wish there was more instances we can run at Lv105+ that didn't need so many OP players just to run and possibly complete.It's realy frustrating when you have toon with all Lv100 gear and toon is Lv110 and cant run instances for Lv105 gear drops or Legendary points to upgrade gear.i think the instances could be a little less difficult, or atleast Random Instance Challenge Master so atleast it can be completed since its only thing players can do to get daily challenge at Lv105+. We realy need some help with getting upgrades for toons so more players can do things that are Lv105+. gold coins would make a huge help for a lot of players that are still here and trying. so just doing a Merc login event would probly make a difference for a lot of players that are struggling to upgrade toons. Ik it must be asking a whole lot from FW to give players some gold coins to improve toons to get stronger. there would be more players looking for more fun playing the game it is as hell when we cant do RCIMaster or any other instances.

1. Gold issue: According to the Eyrda Exchange and Weath list, plenty gold in the market, but maily nothing much to spend besides Dar Giurgo LOL, they want end games items but no enough supply.
    Solution: Increase/improve ingame supplies such as more places to farm, and quantity of items drop. It does not help if one boss drop 4 items and share with 6ppl or even a full raid, while feeding astro 25 per try with 30% success rate, it's gonna take "forever", if you do math, rather quit the game LOL.

2. RCIMaster issue: Only super OP can farm, bad for 99% of population.
    Solution: There are already 3 options for the instances, and it should adjust down to players base. For example, Easy Mode is for EVERYONE who need to get quest done and super easy to beat with reduced reward/legend pts; Medium Mode is for current setting and Semi-OP ppl who will get standard reward/legend pts; Difficult Mode is for Super-OP challenge to get rare drops.

If FW can satisfy the non-csers/farmers to farm more items to sell for csers/rich to buy what they need, market economy will be live again once more; If everyone can play any contents they want, we all will be happy and keep on playing.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    If FW can satisfy the non-csers/farmers to farm more items to sell for csers/rich to buy what they need, market economy will be live again once more; If everyone can play any contents they want, we all will be happy and keep on playing.

What you mean what OP-Cashers really need ? Most Jobs / Mats are useless now. Only Tamer for Off-Hand can do anything by now. BUT here also OFF-Hands are not that really needed by OP-Cashers nor by most players. They had one or are not willing to buy (horrible prices) a better one. The amount of cash (both) thats been needed to have EVERYTHING evolving is insane.
    E.G. i own a Off-Hand with 179 Mastery, buyed for 7Dia. A "better" one will kost again (if available) ~4-6Dia and i get mostly +189 Mastery. So i spend for 10 Mastery more so much cash ? Better buy some scrolls of mastery then ;)

Helpfull are 300k more players / server and we do not habe this probs anymore. ;)