test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New anniversary fashion from code

galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
Idk if other classes can, but lycans cant wear the new anniversary fashion we got from the code on news post, whenever you click to equip it you get a red text saying "cannot equip this item". Any possible fix to this?
Clyfar - divine priest

Comments

• galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    Edit to say it works if you put it directly in the garderobe, so nevermind hue
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • lindy#9151 lindy Posts: 26 Arc User
    seems like my human warrior can not wear the new fashion. will not let me put it in the gardrobe either.
  • gvangvan Posts: 97 Community Moderator
    It's been reported hopefully we'll get a fix or new codes soon :)
    2afl8q8.png
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Human Priest no chance to wear it.

Update on this:

after third try i have it in the wardrobe and can use it.
    Post edited by ichdumm on
  • heinesenheinesen Posts: 184 Arc User
    Human priest can wear it my priest do just import fashion in wardrobe
  • heinesenheinesen Posts: 184 Arc User
    I miss the title if there is eni for the fashion
  • strudykissesstrudykisses Posts: 36 Arc User
    what new code?
    Strudy
  • duskofdoomduskofdoom Posts: 119 Arc User
    From 7th anniversary news on news page
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Child of Earth>
  • elizawalkerelizawalker Posts: 3 Arc User
    It's not working for the Demon/Tormentors, either. Admittedly, I don't really know how the Garderobe is supposed to work - I got it to import into the Garderobe, but I can't get it onto my character from there :/

I don't suppose they'd make a second code for those unable to equip it so they have a chance to send it to a character who can (and specify which races can and can't...)
  • selina2011#1324 selina2011 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2018

It's not working for the Demon/Tormentors, either. Admittedly, I don't really know how the Garderobe is supposed to work - I got it to import into the Garderobe, but I can't get it onto my character from there :/

I don't suppose they'd make a second code for those unable to equip it so they have a chance to send it to a character who can (and specify which races can and can't...)

Garderobe work like some kind of skin for the fashion. For example : You have a Shoes that already have good ID (1% Crit Dodge or 1% Crit Chance). Then you got new shoes that you like a lot. So you put it into Garderobe and you can have the look of the new fashion + the old fashion ID.

The concept of Garderobe is amazing. So you don't have to transfer ID to new fashion nor you have to re ID the new fashion.

To make it appear in your char, open Garderobe, Import, put your new fash in the slot, Confirm, then click at the fash icon, go to Char - Fashion, click at the small Garderobe icon above the equipment.
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 284 Arc User
    Fortunately, I didn't bother with that. I have enough things that can't be removed and take a place in the bank without any sense.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,037 Arc User
    yeah but everyone has like a billion free spaces now :p
  • elizawalkerelizawalker Posts: 3 Arc User

Garderobe work like some kind of skin for the fashion. For example : You have a Shoes that already have good ID (1% Crit Dodge or 1% Crit Chance). Then you got new shoes that you like a lot. So you put it into Garderobe and you can have the look of the new fashion + the old fashion ID.

The concept of Garderobe is amazing. So you don't have to transfer ID to new fashion nor you have to re ID the new fashion.

To make it appear in your char, open Garderobe, Import, put your new fash in the slot, Confirm, then click at the fash icon, go to Char - Fashion, click at the small Garderobe icon above the equipment.
    *facepalm* The icon above the equipment! The one thing I couldn't figure out. Thanks so much!

Well, now that I'm doing it right, the fashion does appear on my Demon. :)
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 223 Arc User
    now that we all have a limited edition Anni fashion in our gardrobe watch there be some kind of bug and they have to remove it

(JKFRJK! lol it would be funny tho in the most annoying frustrating tilting way)
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 92