test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Update Bug: Pet Bag

amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,037 Arc User
The ''Pet Bag'' items from the boutique no longer work. I know CN extends slots with the little + button in the pet window, which PWE has since removed due to it causing issues with people getting pets deleted. But now since the update you cannot use the pet bags to add slots. Please fix this.

@anole300#5837 @anole300#5837 @anole300#5837 @anole300#5837

Comments

• unitiuniti Posts: 41 Arc User
    *** Bump! sitting with useless pet bags...
  • fw2database#6189 fw2database Posts: 120 Arc User
    only vip2+ can extend pet slots. Bags from boutiq u can sell to bot for 10g. Yes, its useless now.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,037 Arc User
    extend how then, the + icon CN has that we have removed? because my accounts with vip8 have no + and cant use bags.

always great when @anole300#5837 is posting in other threads but ignoring some.
  • truthspreader1truthspreader1 Posts: 15 Arc User
    "Bags from boutiq u can sell to bot for 10g" and where would a player find that info right there? What "bot"?
    I believe the problem is "lets fix this like this" and later it ofc causes another problem. Can we stop using jumper wires to bypass a part or remove a part and actually FIX things?

"Bags from boutiq u can sell to bot for 10g" and where would a player find that info right there? What "bot"?
    I believe the problem is "lets fix this like this" and later it ofc causes another problem. Can we stop using jumper wires to bypass a part or remove a part and actually FIX things?

Order Hightland, Baptism Square:

amarantos said:

extend how then, the + icon CN has that we have removed? because my accounts with vip8 have no + and cant use bags.

not a problem to return it... if they would want to...

• anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 654 Perfect World Employee
    amarantos said:

always great when @anole300#5837 is posting in other threads but ignoring some.

This is something we've already discussed with the team and had been waiting for an update - it sounds like a fix for this will be in a patch this month.