test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance - 5/29/18

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 676 Perfect World Employee

Server Maintenance Announcement

Maintenance will be occurring Tuesday, 5/29/18, at 23:00 PT.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3-4 hours. The maintenance will bring Arena Season 7 to the game and include a server reset. The servers will be unavailable during this time.

***Reminder: Maintenance times are tentative and subject to change.***

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Comments

• nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    Will our scores be reset?
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 157 Arc User
    Hope you dont make the arena npcs disappear like on previous years kek
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited May 2018
    Post edited by galadhwen23 on
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • jessica44789jessica44789 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Looking at past patches, I expect arena to go poof again.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    :) interesting beliefs
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 402 Arc User
    Please add the new gold weapon and accessories to the orbs like the "Orb of Legend" version ;) thank you!
  • midknight0tcmidknight0tc Posts: 1 New User
    Is Maintenence over yet? Can't log in and this is my first time playing
  • gold35gold35 Posts: 114 Arc User
    servers wont be back online till 3am Pacific time if not later depending on how the update works after they install it and test for bugs before they restart servers. with the arena updates they always seem to break some thing so might take them longer.
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 190 Arc User
    nickvv said:

Will our scores be reset?

b) Arena Point rule is adjusted: your current Points will be set to 70% of the highest points of the previous season; if it is still higher than 1750 after being set to 70%, then set to 1750; if it is lower than 1000 after being set to 70%, then set to 1000. The final points from the previous season will be kept as your points from the previous season. All Arena Points will be cleared.
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 376 Arc User
    1.921 I had. Now I have 1.385...Like it's easy for non C's to reach certain Scores. That's something absurd. You bring Arena back, people play it nonstop, then you bring season 7 and all the work that people made is for nothing. The normal thing would be bring Arena S7 first and then bring Arena back. In my case I didn't knew that Arena S7 would clear all until yesterday. Not even knew that we would have Arena S7.

Thank you.

And...

Arena is working!...
  • stew675stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    It was all documented in the patch notes here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld#/discussion/1206337/patch-notes-v-914-1-exordium-may-2018-update

Still, it would not have hurt to have at least included that section about S7 Arena in the maintenance announcement post...
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 358 Arc User
    FW really needs to adjust the boutique price better to reflect current ingame economy ;( These Statuette should be around 4-6 leaves.

Mercury Statuette 14 Leaves (30% off)
    Mercury Statuette (10) 132 Leaves (25% off)