Exordium Bug Report Megathread - May 2018

anole300#5837
anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee
edited May 2018 in Bug Reports

Hi Forsaken World! ^_^

Everyone is hyped that May 2018 Exordium update is live! As with any patch for any game, there are things that might go wrong when updating. Please try to keep this thread on topic and about issues that have been experienced after the maintenance.

Please make sure to include as many details as possible - for example which version/language of the game you are on, your character's race and class, any relevant screenshots, what you were doing at the time, etc. :)

---- Please submit tickets for your issues as well, as this will provide the dev team an official record and better reference. ----

https://support.arcgames.com/app/support_center

Thanks!!
Post edited by anole300#5837 on
Tagged:

Comments

• harmony#9506
    harmony#9506 Posts: 16 Arc User
    I was yesterday DT 1-2 and the dragon did not appear on my screen, much less the stripe with his blood / mana. As it was the first time after the update I went in raid, I am considering that this will change in the next maintenance of the game. Otherwise I will have to print and post here.
    group of 18 people guild> Yggdrazil <, I am light bard.
  • b0rg3s#8607
    b0rg3s#8607 Posts: 1 New User
    Since expansion, my forsaken does not open, I click on "Play", and the window opens, however the game stops working. I've tried to wait a while to see if it works again. I've already tried to open it in administrator mode. I tried to open it by compatibility mode. Anyway, I tried several methods until I gave up, my last resort will be to send a ticket.
  • r41122345
    r41122345 Posts: 1 Arc User
    In addition to harmony's info: Most of the people in the raids I've been in couldn't see or target the bosses. I'd say around 7/18 players of a full raid on average. However, AoEs will still damage it.

I was yesterday DT 1-2 and the dragon did not appear on my screen, much less the stripe with his blood / mana. As it was the first time after the update I went in raid, I am considering that this will change in the next maintenance of the game. Otherwise I will have to print and post here.
    group of 18 people guild> Yggdrazil <, I am light bard.</p>

• kijl
    kijl Posts: 2 Arc User
    To upgrade arena gears (90=>95) we need season 7 items, but npc sells only season 6 items.
  • se1765an
    se1765an Posts: 11 Arc User
    A lot of the female bottoms fashion seems to be broken. I have Phoenix Dance Plume leg fashion on different races, but following the patch when they are worn they look like Baroness Bottoms. In my wardrobe or fasion tab in the character screen they look as they should. I have this on multiple characters, and in the thread about it, other people have mentioned other female bottom fashion this happens to.
  • zhivanka
    zhivanka Posts: 20 Arc User
    Glistening Lowlands still does not complete, so you don't get rolls. A few of us got the jade gold and the gem box, but some didn't. This has been happening since before the new expansion.

When doing guild base defense, when I tab target, my character targets the mobs that are a level or two above her instead of the ones that are right next to her. This has been happening to me for a long time, but after the expansion it has been happening to quite a few other guidies too. Doesn't seem to matter the race, class, or level. I've tried adjusting my settings, but nothing has worked. And, even though my bot is off, after I get a target on a mob in my vicinity, it will sometimes skip target to a mob that's further away as I attack. I'm not hitting tab - it happens even when I use the cursor to click my skills or use the 10-key.

When we exit instances we are ending up on random realms instead of the leader realm. I realize that this may be in part because they seem to have thrown all the instances on special realms, but this is also causing people to dc when they exit.

(Storm Server)
  • angelhead
    angelhead Posts: 163 Arc User
    * Guild name and title above char name disappear at times and displays a <> instead, only seen this happen to inferno vampires (possible switching on/off inferno bat skill).
    * Many of the female fashion bottom parts show the Baroness Bottoms instead of the actual fashion you are wearing. Merry wings stocking, Flower phantom underwear, Paradise panties, Phoenix Dance Plume, Ms santa's bottoms, Sunbath skirt, Sea siren etc etc. This happens no matter if you have the fashion equipped from your bag/wardrobe or from the garderobe, Ticket support told me to post this here aswell.
    * Alchemy bot npc is glitchy and clicking "smelter rules" option wont work at all.
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • allarek
    allarek Posts: 1 Arc User
    When you switch to the X-server, the character changes Guild and faction. After changing Guild and faction, I can see the chat of two different guilds. Themselves guilds are on different servers.