test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

***** Account Stash Announcement *****

Comments

• ataraxia#2202 ataraxia Posts: 22 Arc User

I doubt they will refund gold or eyrda leaf, actually refund the bank extension might be more reasonable than soul leaf since either we can keep for stash get fixed and use again, or sell for gold and get back some money. GM can check database how many we have used on our stash, then mail us bank extension back.

I like this idea a lot. ALOT. But that doesn't mean squat. Fw does Fw.
    Eyrda (PvP) East
    Lvl 110 wind mage (human) - Godifer - Born Nov 2017 -
    botany 9(Max), alchemy 9(Max), chef 10(Max), fish 7 (Max), soc 6, mine 9, adv 5, tame 2, merchant 1, salvage 9(Max), wep&armor smith 6, jewel 1.
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 307 Arc User
    lolnotyfg said:

Just put bank stash in Boutique for soul leaf. Problem solved.

That may help you ;) But who had fully extended bank get what ?
  • hirameraa#1337 hirameraa Posts: 10 Arc User
    ichdumm said:

lolnotyfg said:

max bank slots will be increased, so it's k
  • lolnotyfglolnotyfg Posts: 293 Arc User

• anonymousblanonymousbl Posts: 17 Arc User
    This won't affect BANK space, right? RIGHT???
    My guildies are packing their bank storage in their bags too, as they're confused of the announcement - it should state explicitly that BANK, MAIL, and BAG items are not in danger!
  • ichdummichdumm Posts: 307 Arc User

ichdumm said:

lolnotyfg said:

max bank slots will be increased, so it's k
    Bank Space expanded to 120 for everyone. Up to 252 slots for VIP6+ players

Me soooooooo lucky to be VIP6+ ....NOT ! 120 i got longtime ago for LEAVES / Cash. Now everyone get it ? Compensation 4 all others coming ?
    Wierd things coming up.
  • symmaronsymmaron Posts: 4 Arc User
    Seriously? Soul leaves to replace the REAL gold (leaves) we spent for extensions? I already have over 45,000 soul leaves and find them pretty much useless now. Sounds like we are getting ripped off yet again!
  • raven#3594 raven Posts: 9 Arc User
    As I was back reading some of these posts a couple of things have came to mind

1. the 5 month long wait till now to fix- If this has been going on this long and there was this unforseen issue was then why now to correct this? I mean look at how many players have spent money out, if this fix is what is needed what is keeping the system from not accepting the fix?

2. The abuse- Since in past till present when a bug is found by players its taken advantage of so if you knew of the bugs didnt you also know of any abuse going on within the game?

3. Compensation- It was stated that comensation will be in order but I have to ask what else will have to be given up just to have this so called compensation. Nothing is given unless something ese is sacrificed!

I know that my mind sounds cynicle but I have to look at the whole thing the staff being as long as it been to fix the problem I have to really ask how many more things are broken and have not been repaired if not hidden stuff that may have also been overlooked?
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 675 Perfect World Employee

*********** REMINDER BUMP ***********

Please make sure to empty your account stash before the coming update!

• dfutyut8dfutyut8 Posts: 38 Arc User

This won't affect BANK space, right? RIGHT???
    My guildies are packing their bank storage in their bags too, as they're confused of the announcement - it should state explicitly that BANK, MAIL, and BAG items are not in danger!

I mean, it does state which. It says ACCOUNT stash. Not character bank.
  • kumikumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    Didn't recieve any soul leafs from the compensation quest. Did, however, recieve one soul copper. Isn't it too late for April Fools, anole300?
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • tiberium30tiberium30 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Would be nice to have an answer about people having spent real gold or leaf and getting soul leaf as compensation... that we cant use like on CN server to upgrade our bank.

Having the bank expension for soul leaf would be the bare minimum FW could do. I know it's a lot of a heavy csing game but damn...
  • woodlandwenchwoodlandwench Posts: 5 Arc User
    If you are going to replace the cash we spent on expanding our bank stash with only soul leaves, please make bank & inventory expansion items available with soul leaves! The current bank replacement is not a fair exchange!
    edited May 2018

Would be nice to have an answer about people having spent real gold or leaf and getting soul leaf as compensation...

If they're lucky enough to even get soul leaf. Me and a few others only got a soul copper!

EDIT: Only those who expanded their stash got compensated... because F the little players, right?
    Post edited by kumi on
  • zhivankazhivanka Posts: 20 Arc User
    I used gold to buy stash space instead of upgrading gems and runes because I needed the bag space to even do anything in the game. Soul leaves won't help me do any of those things >.> I feel robbed.
    I mean... it kind of is. Anywhere else, if you pay for something that needs to be recalled, you either get your money back or you get something else of equal value.
  • hisfantasyhisfantasy Posts: 4 Arc User
    Wow I dont sign into game for a month and then come back to learn everything I had worth having Ive now lost? And no way to recover it, and no real compensation??!!?!?! I had flame crystals, divine tokens, tons of TOFs, fortifying stones and crystals, anything that could better my toons in my stash, Takes you guys years to fix one issue, and yet we get 3 weeks of warning that we are losing one of the best features you guys have put in game for years. At the amount of inventory that I have just learned that I have lost in one update I may not go back to game. So sad that Ive invested YEARs into this game and been loyal through ALLLLLLLL the BS you put your loyal game community through, this sadly is probably the straw that broke the camels back. How much more do you expect your players to go through? Some of the things I had been saving up in that stash took me years to save up and still didnt have as many as I needed to complete gear sets, and now everything is gone. You guys are wrong for this, And the worst part is you know it and dont give a damn. Ive never seen anything like it in my life, you should want to make your players happy and feel appreciated and you just dont.... Everytime you **** something up you say we will fix it, just be patient, we will make it right, please stay tuned, and then you send a bound gem in the mail for the trouble, or the same old tired fashion sets or old pets........ This isnt okay and this isnt how you treat people that have stuck with you through all the **** you have dished out over the years. Very disappointed and upset..........
  • jatfitzjatfitz Posts: 8 Arc User
    Totally agree with you,been here a long time,players seen and put up with more **** on a regular basis,you guy's at fw dish out more bound **** as compensation,guess what you really want to do is line your own pockets and hope new players will be happy how everything works,this game used to be so addictive and fun,sadly greed and lack of real concern for players is killing us all slowly,BRING BACK CRABCLAW!

Wow I dont sign into game for a month and then come back to learn everything I had worth having Ive now lost? And no way to recover it, and no real compensation??!!?!?! I had flame crystals, divine tokens, tons of TOFs, fortifying stones and crystals, anything that could better my toons in my stash, Takes you guys years to fix one issue, and yet we get 3 weeks of warning that we are losing one of the best features you guys have put in game for years. At the amount of inventory that I have just learned that I have lost in one update I may not go back to game. So sad that Ive invested YEARs into this game and been loyal through ALLLLLLLL the BS you put your loyal game community through, this sadly is probably the straw that broke the camels back. How much more do you expect your players to go through? Some of the things I had been saving up in that stash took me years to save up and still didnt have as many as I needed to complete gear sets, and now everything is gone. You guys are wrong for this, And the worst part is you know it and dont give a damn. Ive never seen anything like it in my life, you should want to make your players happy and feel appreciated and you just dont.... Everytime you **** something up you say we will fix it, just be patient, we will make it right, please stay tuned, and then you send a bound gem in the mail for the trouble, or the same old tired fashion sets or old pets........ This isnt okay and this isnt how you treat people that have stuck with you through all the **** you have dished out over the years. Very disappointed and upset..........

• elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
    16x120 soul leaves - compensation for me. I paid for stash extension - GOLD !!!!! Now I can expand banks and pay again. Really funny. Pche.

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • stew675stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    A good solution to all of this, would have been to mail the first character on each account, all the items that were in the stash.

You know, responsible game management....
    stew675 said:

A good solution to all of this, would have been to mail the first character on each account, all the items that were in the stash.

You know, responsible game management....

I don't believe that's in PWE's/WANMEI's vocabulary.
    For all the recent issues on FW, they've taken more or less the exact opposite of the optimal approach to "solve". Low player count? Ignore social media, beg the player base to fix it and offer lame prizes that nobody needs or wants to do your work for you. Lower CS totals? Make it more expensive for everyone to play, and treat the ones that don't spend much/at all like total garbage. THAT'LL get the reccomendations pouring in!!
    Got an upset playerbase with loads of legitimate complaints? Ignore 'em. Don't engage. Eventually they'll get the message that their concerns don't matter, not even if they do throw a house-sized coin at the game. They'll either continue to pay for a broken, half-effort product, or they'll leave. Can't imagine how that might've contributed to where FW is today....nope, no siree.
    Oh, and be sure to cycle through staff as much and as often as possible, so that nobody can gain or maintain an understanding on what the issues even are long enough to get them fixed. The playerbase won't know what the hell is happening, either. And that's IF China is even willing to fix them... which they mostly aren't.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 675 Perfect World Employee

The in-game quest was designed to compensate players who expanded their Account Stash. If you did not expand the Account Stash, the compensation quest will not grant any soul leaves.

As for the soul leaves compensation itself, that was based on the CN version's extensions - thankfully though, there will be an update to the extensions in the shop soon, as well as further compensation.
  • develichious2develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User

The in-game quest was designed to compensate players who expanded their Account Stash. If you did not expand the Account Stash, the compensation quest will not grant any soul leaves.

As for the soul leaves compensation itself, that was based on the CN version's extensions - thankfully though, there will be an update to the extensions in the shop soon, as well as further compensation.

so you're saying i should wait with expanding my bank then?
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 376 Arc User
    1-I am against the use of a Pathos in argumentation. * hisfantasy, jatfitz * It has been warned numerous times and through three platforms, personally and impersonally, that this was going to happen. Proof of this, is the alarm that has caused the news all these days. We can't say that it has been something sudden, because it's not. It's just a question of attitudes. And anyone who plays a game based on progress - progressive - understands that leaving the game for many days may involve some risks, such as not being informed about changes. There are many things that can be criticized to these administrators - the painful state of the game, for example - but the lack of margin to take measures before the introduction of the new Patch, is not one of them. Enough of crying.

2-What is certain, in this hypocritical and decompensated community, is that the orbs are being opened with the habitual frenetism, to the margin of any discrepancy with the administration and the game itself.

Blessings.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User

Hello, appreciating the reply, but from what i saw yesterday i think most players will appreciate compensation that justifies their investment, please take that into your consideration.

Also maybe offtopic, but will you create a thread for feedback/bugs, there is some npcs that lost textures or vanished, pets/ clothes/items that morphed into something else, UI descriptions messed up etc, or should report that constructive feedback i gathered yesterday to those in support?

@copolong#9918 i think there is no point in bashing the community, i must say that experience tells me FW disruptive p2w system tends to make people the way they are there,*stressed over getting things done cause the grind is so much* i myself and a lot of players tried to ask for changes on this over the years, but i guess the idea is precisely mental pressure one i fell for that myself for a while so If when you feel somehow frustrated with FW please take a break, and rethink is it worth to return to it? and retake that grind/stress? Realizing that we dont have to ruin what others think is fun, but we can give some constructive criticism to make it bareable, for everyone, ofc.
    Everyone is beautiful if u give the respect it deserves, *plant seeds* some will be rotten, some will be faulty,some will sprout, enjoy those moments you get but dont take them for granted.
  • copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 376 Arc User
    Good morning, G.

At no time I've attacked anyone because of their frustration, I've disagreed with the complaint. I believe that the complaint always has to be substantiated, so that the act of complaining does not lose value. Complaining for the mere capacity to complain, subtracts power to legitimate complaints.
    It's true that we are treated with a low consideration, the minimum and necessary, and the rest is flagrant neglect.

The community is broken, I don't think there is a community, there're players left, yes. And yesterday, without going any further, our server were celebrating the efficiency of these 'dear workers' opening orbs under the habituated robotic frenzy. We are sure that everyone has reached their limit? I don't think so.
    It's self-destructive, even self-injurious behavior. People refuse to abandon their characters because they have injected so much time and real money into it, that they feel that abandoning the character is throwing away those two things, so they keep adding more.

Respect for oneself is very useful when these situations arise, good habits and reason. We can't ask to a company of this caliber to behave like the sisters of charity. They're not.
    Of course their mechanisms are designed to work in a very high percentage of the population that is sensitive to engaging in games!, of course their intention is to earn as much money as possible!, of course legal frameworks back up their malice!, of course our version, besides all this mentioned, is a lame version! But in life, in addition to respect, you have to make decisions. Making decisions, knowing how to say goodbye, is to grow up. When a person has information that tells him/her something is not working well, and that he/she is losing something, whatever it is, has to make a decision. And I'm very sorry to say it like that, but that's the way it is. There are no roads in half.

Idk, Gio.

Hope is a good thing when there're indications that what we want is possible. Hope is a lack of sensitivity and attitude when everything indicates that what we want will never be. And I believe that the community does not need to cry anymore, it needs to make decisions, because the path of dialogue has not been offered to us!... There is no connection between us and them. As I said, deny everything and keep asking and waiting, implies a self-injurious behavior that probably affects many people in their lives. And that is really sad.

A greeting.

( :
  • deadmuffindeadmuffin Posts: 8 Arc User

I actually have been playing in the last month, but even I got blind-sided by this. If something this important is going to be happening, it needs to be announced in those News slides that show up right before you log in, not hiding in the forum where you need to come looking for it. I operate my email the same way as viewing this forum - if there's not a specific reason I have to go in there, I don't go out of my way and waste time doing it. Plus, you're only compensating the item slots - what about the items that were still left in there? I had just finally gotten the 3000 fantasy shards needed for the benjamin npcs, and all the the gold I've been able to collect between my characters was in there... TT.TT
    So it's been a week since the patch dropped, and everyone is still without any compensation to adequately expand their bank space to account for the loss of the stash space.

Incidentally we are also still without patch notes.

So when can we expect either?
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,039 Arc User
    anole posted earlier in this thread pwe would be putting "an update to the extensions in boutique"....they kinda gotta do a maint to implement it....oh its Tuesday today isnt it?
    edited May 2018
    amarantos said:

oh its Tuesday today isnt it?

Precisely why I posted it. If it's coming, it's coming tonight. I wanted to make sure that it isn't "forgotten" and will be included in tonight's maintenance and that the team doing the maintenance is reminded ahead of time.

Edit: Checked the German Forums, the following was posted there:
    LG Curran said:

Hello dear community,

According to our current state of knowledge, scheduled maintenance will take place tomorrow. It is expected to start at 08:00 and take 3-4 hours.

The plan is to: Restart, Buggfixes (type and extent are not yet known), preparations for the events in June

Should anything change, we will inform you as soon as possible.