Scheduled Maintenance Tonight - 4/3/18

anole300#5837
anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee

Maintenance will be occurring this evening at 23:00 PT.

Maintenance is occurring tonight. We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours. It includes some behind the scenes changes and a server reset.
The servers will be unavailable during this time.

***Reminder: Maintenance times are tentative and subject to change.***

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!

Comments

• deathgod123456
    deathgod123456 Posts: 309 Arc User
    ty for the info
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    3、樱花之恋活动开放:2017年4月6日-26日,吟游诗人奥菲斯游历至欧斯特大陆。诗人所到之处开满了樱花,吸引了不少神秘客人:时隐时现的美人、活泼可爱的白兔、面目可憎的偷花贼……他们为什么而来?又要到哪里去?活动期间,60级及以上玩家每天均可在雷辛格暮光广场NPC“奥菲斯”处领取活动任务,寻找美人,守护樱花,打败偷花贼,都可以获得樱花树的谢礼!

3. Opening of the Cherry Blossom Love Activity: From April 6th to 26th, 2017, the bard Orpheus traveled to Ostrow mainland. The poet's place was full of cherry blossoms, attracting many mysterious guests: the hidden beauty, the lively and lovely white rabbits, and the disgraceful stealing flowers thief... Why did they come? Where are you going? During the event, players of level 60 and above can pick up activities every day at the NPC “Orfes” at the revival square of Reshingen, looking for beauty, guarding cherry blossoms, and defeating thief stealing flowers. You can all get the cherry tree thanks!

soooo no patches notes to what may come on 6th april, that u have been patching for weeks now?

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• dendail2004
    dendail2004 Posts: 1 New User
    i hope the quit sending 6 enemy ships on to 1 players ship