test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

missing ARC quest

elisha2elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Where are ARC quests? do you remove for now or ever?

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
_Lucinka_ light bard
ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon

Comments

• melankoliskvadmelankoliskvad Posts: 9 Arc User
    They said in the arc news that it's going to be temporary since they want to improve the arc quests.
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    Yes OK. I ask the question before they post in arc news.

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • ninatylerninatyler Posts: 4 Arc User

Hopefully not delay. :'(
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 232 Arc User
    I still didn't see the news, if this were anyone else I'd say I hope they don't mess this up but ya know... PWE, it'll probably be glitched or they'll make it like the old Core quests like "sign up for a credit card" or "take these surveys", Quests were fine the way they were I hope they don't "improve" them toooo much

(BTW, canceling a credit card hits your credit for 10 points, that's bad considering how long it takes to build 10 points. I think there are still people trying to rebuild their ruined credit from doing those.)
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95
  • deathwolfdragof8deathwolfdragof8 Posts: 17 Arc User
    whats taking them so long they shoud have preperd the updetad version beforhend and then just switc it now the quest are down for to long alredy
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    The quest are not available ONLY for the PC version: mobile and XBox work wonders!
  • bloodreaperfwbloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    Also been waiting for an updated version of arc quest for PC or did they removed another thing that can help those that can't cash shop?
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 897 Perfect World Employee
    Again, in case anyone missed the news post about this, it is temporary:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/10819944-arc-quests-pc-improvements-on-the-horizon

The team is working on rolling out a new, enhanced version that will function better for all of our Arc titles going forward.
  • lolnotyfglolnotyfg Posts: 296 Arc User
    senrin said:

The quest are not available ONLY for the PC version: mobile and XBox work wonders!

Mobile?
  • redkit35000redkit35000 Posts: 76 Arc User
    they do not want us to have something.I do not think it will be fixed
  • kindlyspiritkindlyspirit Posts: 31 Arc User
    Just wonderan about Arc quest or all forgotten this?
  • bloodreaperfwbloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User

Again, in case anyone missed the news post about this, it is temporary:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/forsaken-world/news/detail/10819944-arc-quests-pc-improvements-on-the-horizon

The team is working on rolling out a new, enhanced version that will function better for all of our Arc titles going forward.

Still waiting on this or like everything you guys promised that never pushed thru... arc quest will never be implemented again.
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic