test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

wargod coins from fishing

idontneedanickidontneedanick Posts: 46 Arc User
I'm having fun playing a ranger, however, it sucks pretty hard is some respects. There is not much armor and it doesnt get free lv88 armor like most classes (older classes). My older toons were flooded with gems, not so with my newish rangers. Wargod coins help, but they dont seem to be available anymore from fishing. (There is an icon identifying prime locations on the buff bar which appears to be missing).

The wargod coins were my last hope to make halfway decent rangers (without higher level gems).

If this is true I may punt.

Thanks
Jim

Comments

• aldo#9954 aldo Posts: 1 New User
    I've been fascinated with games since I was young, I'm always looking for new games and conquering it. I like speed games, especially racing games. I have played some racing games on freegames66. The games are quite easy to play but very interesting. Anyone can play, including children and adults
  • mij#6788 mij Posts: 4 Arc User
    Could I get an answer from someone with arcgames please? Are wargod coins gone or not? I pay money to play, but you might be amazed how I might respond to being forced to invest. Are wargod coins found while fishing gone or not?

Thanks
    Jim
  • scopessscopess Posts: 12 Arc User
    Hey Jim, WG coins aint gone. WB give them, or get them from Fishing in the right places!
  • idontneedanickidontneedanick Posts: 46 Arc User
    Thanks for the reply
  • effaeldmeffaeldm Posts: 55 Arc User
    [email protected], [email protected], etc. - Holodeck
    Lefdmae, StormVoice - Illyfue; Amlaath, StormVoiceZero - Storm Legion, StormVoiceXVII - Tytan, etc.
  • Thanks for the link. I find the fishing areas but not the warm water.
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 81 Arc User

Thanks for the link. I find the fishing areas but not the warm water.

The fishing buff areas are announced in World chat at different times of day. You'll see it announces the realm, location and what buff (a flood of warm water... ) it is. Rainbow Island buff is typically in the abyss, near the fairyman and on realm 8, 9 or 10 but it can be any realm. I mention the Rainbow one because that is buff I have luck with fishing up WG coins.

They're all dead, Jim.
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 81 Arc User
    padawan1 said:

Thanks for the link. I find the fishing areas but not the warm water.

The fishing buff areas are announced in World chat at different times of day. You'll see it announces the realm, location and what buff (a flood of warm water... ) it is. Rainbow Island buff is typically in the abyss, near the fairyman and on realm 8, 9 or 10 but it can be any realm. I mention the Rainbow one because that is buff I have luck with fishing up WG coins.

System announcement just to clarify. You have to pay attention to World chat/system announcements.
    They're all dead, Jim.
  • Thanks much