Scheduled Maintenance Tonight - 1/23/2018

anole300#5837
anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

Maintenance will be occurring tonight at 23:00 PT.

Our regular weekly maintenance will be occurring tonight. This will be a server reset with some backend adjustments. We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours and the servers will be unavailable during this time.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! ^_^
Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• vampire#2790
    vampire#2790 Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    When's the next x5 exp event? :D
    Check out and subscribe to Vamp's YouTube channel! A new video every week, least until Vamp runs out of content o/
  • aprilvoelker
    aprilvoelker Posts: 2 Arc User
    It's been over 3 hours already, and still no game! more lies!
  • zeenoevil
    zeenoevil Posts: 1 Arc User
    If they actually fix anything I don't mind if the server is down for a bit longer.....but then do they actually fix anything.....
  • mihaaaaaaa
    mihaaaaaaa Posts: 17 Arc User
    funny as ever... every server is "green" except Illyfue
  • siraelchan
    siraelchan Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Illyfue is up (going up and down every now and then) but its unplayable at the moment. Ping is spiking a lot and you cannot really do anything in-game, unless waiting for dc strikes your fancy. You also cannot login, you get to character selection and then it will time out during loading.

Also, EXP and SP multipliers are not active on Illyfue.

@anole300#5837, might wanna tell people to check on it? ;)

[EDIT] Illyfue went down after I typed this :P

<| Light Bard | Illyfue | The right side of wrong |>
  • lilianarosa1981
    lilianarosa1981 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Yeah it starts again that Illyfue mess up ! Not even gvg rewards are fixed or for some peeps stuck AH and mailbox! It's nice they worked on stuck chars! But what is with other fixes???
  • aestheticsbro
    aestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User
    After all the issues Illyfue has been experiencing for the past 2 months (connectivity, GVG, stuck characters, server rankings...) we are still waiting for some form of compensation. On top of the long overdue fixes, of course.
  • redkit35000
    redkit35000 Posts: 76 Arc User
    they want us to go
  • lilianarosa1981
    lilianarosa1981 Posts: 17 Arc User

they want us to go

Seems so yes XD
  • melodypink
    melodypink Posts: 2 Arc User
    get the **** illyfue server to work. and don't you even think about send ALL servers compensation gifts again for what you **** up with us! how about you people ACTUALLY do something or.. omg.. try to FIX something in ya unneccessary boutique filling "maintenances". and no i don't care about language here cuz, GOD!!! this is happening for months! ain't nobody telling me you would "work on it" or "try to find a solution"..
  • mihaaaaaaa
    mihaaaaaaa Posts: 17 Arc User
    i want the best compensation - no more bugs on FW!
  • fw2database#6189
    fw2database#6189 Posts: 120 Arc User
    > @mihaaaaaaa said:
    > i want the best compensation - no more bugs on FW!

U wont get it)))
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    its going to be just like that private server, aria smtg, they cannot fix smtg someone broke before they even took over, either way thats what happens when u have outsourced staff, as long milas entrys exist on rankings nothing will change, and well resetting rankings and gvg map will not please many can be a double stick sword, captain coming to sink with the ship here. also rename my main to xGIOx1 so i stop loosing items in bag everytime u do a maintenance such as my relics kk bb thx.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• callisidrin
    callisidrin Posts: 16 Arc User
    ermmm something weird going on with server time on Illyfue now, some of us have GMT and Fate currently open, some have GMT+1 and Fissures open
  • iriska13#3293
    iriska13#3293 Posts: 28 Arc User
    Illifue down after maintenance again?!!I'm cannt to login:(
  • callisidrin
    @anole300#5837 we have a 1 hour time difference between some realms on Illyfue and multiple new bugged features today, to add to the already long list.
    Can we get a confirmation that something is being looked at/hypothesized about/a coin flipped or any other attempt to make any fixes please?
  • callisidrin
    Not dreaming, just hoping for a fix before the potential exploit caused by these issues becomes a widespread exploit that disadvantages honest players
  • gio#4911

Not dreaming, just hoping for a fix before the potential exploit caused by these issues becomes a widespread exploit that disadvantages honest players

i see that ur a man of culture aswell, time diferences, is a nice feature for f2p.

• anole300#5837

After talking with the team - we will be having an emergency maintenance to correct the realm time issue. It will be starting shortly.

• galadhwen23
    galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    no time to exploit :( if only you fixed other important stuff at that speed lol
    Clyfar
  • develichious2
    develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
    any plans to look into EU arena? you know.. the thing that's been broken for ages?

or gvg rewards and the other issues? :o
  • gio#4911
    well none is going to join the levitation half script program, fixes that are money related u fix asap, but QoL for ur player base and other major bugs nope. well im applauding at least for once none exploits.

• redkit35000
    redkit35000 Posts: 76 Arc User
    when it will be active ?
  • illiasv
    illiasv Posts: 40 Arc User
    not sure about how to feel about the accumulation of **** going on on Illyfue for months now.. are we going to be the next BOI/WOI?

sigh...
    Ginius
    aka leader of the New Order from Illyfue
  • iriska13#3293
    iriska13#3293 Posts: 28 Arc User
    When Illifue will it work steadily? Why problems only here? Can they give us a normal compensation and not **** in the past? Can we answer definitely though something is ??
  • isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    i could log now
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• anole300#5837
    edited January 2018

The emergency maintenance has been completed and Illyfue is back online now ^_^