test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pet Control Training BROKEN

gold35gold35 Posts: 119 Arc User
every time i put source pet in to increase mastery or attack in PvP it says your lvl to low and my pet mastery is Lv40 it says neeed pet above Blue quality how am i suppose to lvl mastery even on alts says your lvl to low

Comments

• krykkyt2#3000 krykkyt2 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Our pet system is pretty much screwed, unless you can max all the pet training before hitting level 100.
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 81 Arc User

Our pet system is pretty much screwed, unless you can max all the pet training before hitting level 100.

Why is that? It worked before the last patch and I was level 100 so why not now? Where are the patch notes about things like this, it'd be so helpful to all of us.
    They're all dead, Jim.
  • acebaileyacebailey Posts: 6 Arc User
    gold35 said:

every time i put source pet in to increase mastery or attack in PvP it says your lvl to low and my pet mastery is Lv40 it says neeed pet above Blue quality how am i suppose to lvl mastery even on alts says your lvl to low

• acebaileyacebailey Posts: 6 Arc User
    Fw PWI I was away from game for awhile... I see Fw PWI has succesfully killed the game this time forsure. Many big time spenders and dedicated players are gone. It is so sad great all time classic.
  • padawan1padawan1 Posts: 81 Arc User
    acebailey said:

Fw PWI I was away from game for awhile... I see Fw PWI has succesfully killed the game this time forsure. Many big time spenders and dedicated players are gone. It is so sad great all time classic.

it's still a decent game if you can avoid the few who try to "own" it :) We need someone willing to dedicate themselves to guiding us through this expansion...or maybe just me :smiley:

They're all dead, Jim.