Thanks, this is a nice gesture. @anole300#5837
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• unusualsuspect1
    unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    > @omg57 said:
    > legendary points earned before the patch were to get scrolls for h6 gear not h7 ,thats what should have been refunded, scrolls for h6 gear.
    > now people running around in full sets of 105 gear without earning them, the exact reason points are not normally carried over....well done FW now the rest of us are a full set of gear behind and no way of completing raids to get it ...so once again well done NOT!!!
    > and the scroll we earned the from the points the same way others get 105 gear are still only good for h6 gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In China, they do all the new raids in H6 gear, as it is better than the H7 gear for DPS types. For healers and tanks who usually get shafted 6 ways from Sunday with how this game rewards DPS types only, they're the ones who will actually benefit from this, and frankly I'm happy for them to.

Not being in H7 gear, if you're DPS spec, isn't a bad thing. The new raids were designed to be beaten in H6 gear (otherwise how else would they get done?).

What is missing for us is the 7 months of development in the Astroplane trees. That is what is the issue here, not H6 vs H7 gear

I'm DPS. I got enough points now to upgrade my full set. I'm not upgrading one single item of gear though, because the H7 set is worse since I'm DPS
  • jinxify
    jinxify Posts: 11 Arc User
    Whether or not we want to upgrade isn't really the issue here anyway. Their free distribution of up to 30k new legendary points is the issue. Legendary points now does not equate to legendary points pre-patch, so since they're giving out new legendary points, they should've either sent champion point packs instead, since that's what RDA points were converted to, or sent out everyone the same amount of new legendary points to do with what they wish.
  • estafi
    estafi Posts: 41 Arc User
    If there was a refund to be made (which i doubt) it should have been in form of champ points, not legendary points.
    Because H6 gear from Abyss uses now champ, hello?.
  • unipegasus
    unipegasus Posts: 41 Arc User
    Hey Anole.
    I recieved 3 boxes because i spent the points before expansion in case they were reseted.
    I have 133 legendary scrolls in my bank.
    Since according to you, previous legendary equal new legendary points, i want a refund on 26600 legendary points.
    Thank you :smile:
  • makrakis
    makrakis Posts: 12 Arc User
    How about the players are are still on tickets trying to solve the non working game mail ?
    They can't recieve anything.
    I guess u don't care
  • develichious2
    develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User

I'm DPS. I got enough points now to upgrade my full set. I'm not upgrading one single item of gear though, because the H7 set is worse since I'm DPS

you can upgrade up to 3 pieces of 100 gear -> 105 gear while still keeping the mastery bonus from 100 set.
  • heinesen
    heinesen Posts: 209 Arc User
    Thanks for the legend point chest but im more worried for the ppl who dident get eni becousse they never pass DA . My suggestion would be get / add a card like shylia´s bliss card who can give ppl legendpoint for start save up to the futurer lv 105 set. Its a game not a job so might help someone if a legendpoint card cut be add same way as you did with Shylias bliss card out there cuz farm SOS for 600 legend point per week is redicilus
  • stew675
    stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2017

you can upgrade up to 3 pieces of 100 gear -> 105 gear while still keeping the mastery bonus from 100 set.
    Thank you for this

• elisha2
    elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User

Hey Anole.
    I recieved 3 boxes because i spent the points before expansion in case they were reseted.
    I have 133 legendary scrolls in my bank.
    Since according to you, previous legendary equal new legendary points, i want a refund on 26600 legendary points.
    Thank you :smile:

same situation here, 156 scrolls in bank.

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • jinxify
    jinxify Posts: 11 Arc User

heinesen said:

Thanks for the legend point chest but im more worried for the ppl who dident get eni becousse they never pass DA . My suggestion would be get / add a card like shylia´s bliss card who can give ppl legendpoint for start save up to the futurer lv 105 set. Its a game not a job so might help someone if a legendpoint card cut be add same way as you did with Shylias bliss card out there cuz farm SOS for 600 legend point per week is redicilus

Agreed. Also SoS isn't beatable for everyone yet... Raids that should've give legendary pts but gives champ needs to be fixed asap.
    There's nothing to fix. Those raids gave legend points before Exordium patch, and were converted to champion points post Exordium. However in our version we got all the updates at once, so we never saw Twin Star and company when they gave legend points(same as RDA point-wise).

The only instance that is SUPPOSED to give legend points at this time is Source of Sin.
  • gold35
    gold35 Posts: 119 Arc User
    idr how many legend points i had before patch but they havent sent me any points on my main but my alt i ran RDA like 2 or 3 times got a chest
  • genoneil
    genoneil Posts: 40 Arc User
    im still missing 800 legendary points.
  • thretwoo
    thretwoo Posts: 7 Arc User
    @anole300#5837, Will we be getting remain packs xx/15 or it's done distributing w/e we got?
  • elisha2
    elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    some use for scrolls rank 6, coming soon? bcs what do I do with 156 scrolls in the bank.
    Edit: Btw, if you send legendary points for those that were actually deleted, then you owe me 2000 more points. I only get 18,000, but I had 20,000 before the update.

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • nyxdeath001
    nyxdeath001 Posts: 169 Arc User
    you can use those scrolls for upgrade 95s pve neck and rings
    top corzo
  • unipegasus
    unipegasus Posts: 41 Arc User
    Hey Anole.
    Hollidays are gone, i will be waiting for an answer, and my legendary points refund.