test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Krampus Event! 12/4 - 12/8 **RESULTS**

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 665 Perfect World Employee
edited December 2017 in General Discussion

The holiday season is here and Christmas is almost upon us! But… have you been good or bad?

Before Santa arrives, his other half will make his rounds! Krampusnacht is on December 6th, when Krampus visits the misbehaved! To take part, we will have our very own Krampus inspired event for the first time! During a Krampuslauf (a Krampus “run” or parade), it is customary to offer a Krampus some schnapps or brandy. Players can make a trip to Charlie’s Tavern or anywhere they can find an acceptable offering. Players will then need to bring these alcoholic beverages to our GM’s – who are hiding and waiting to present the players’ offerings to Krampus himself!

Santa is always watching! The more offerings everyone contributes, the more Krampus will be quelled – and Santa will bestow gifts to the community!

--------------------------------------------

Starts: 5:00 PM PT 12/4/17

Ends: 10:30 AM PT 12/8/17

--------------------------------------------

Santa’s Gifts

Tier 1 – 75,000 offerings

Scorching Winter Gift x2

Tier 2 – 300,000 offerings

Deluxe Gem Pack

Tier 3 – 600,000 offerings

Grand Lv5 Rune Pack
Astroplane Dust x10

How it works:
  • GMs will hide and accept offerings on each server for 30 min each day
  • All alcoholic spirits and beverages will be accepted as offerings
  • Stacks of items are acceptable

Schedule:

12/4
Storm Legion @ 5:00 PM PT

12/5
Lionheart @ 5:30 PM PT

12/6
Eyrda @ 5:00 PM PT

12/7
Nyos @ 9:00 AM PT
Dyos @ 10:00 AM PT

12/8
Tytan @ 9:00 AM PT
Shylia @ 10:00 AM PT
Illyfue @ 11:00 AM PT ---- New Rescheduled Time ----

******************************* RESULTS *******************************

Everyone did such an awesome job finding the GMs and turning in offerings! Santa was overwhelmed with joy by the incredible participation and effort you all put in! There were so many offerings turned in, he wanted to upgrade all of your holiday gifts as a big thank you!

The code contains the following holiday gifts:
  • Scorching Winter Gift x 3
  • Gem Grand Pack (Deluxe) - contains Ragefire III x6, Bloodstone III x6, Solarflare III x6, Eagleeye III x3, Goldspark III, Shattershard III, Twilight III, Crystalline III
  • Blazing Flame Pack - contains Mystic Lv3 Rune Pack x3, Mystic Lv4 Rune Pack x3, Soul Diamonds x20
  • Astroplane Dust x20
jPo1A6XY

This is redeemable once per account, is bound and expires on 12/21/17.
Enjoy and happy holidays! ^_^

Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• teavalanoteavalano Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yet another event I can't participate in because I'm working during that time...
  • nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    Ohh yes this gonn be great on illfyue!
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    nickvv said:

haha yeh it should be starting now xd
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 665 Perfect World Employee
    botzlombe said:

nickvv said:

Since the Illyfue server just came back up, their event time has been rescheduled. It will now take place at 8 pm CET (11 am PT) tomorrow, 12/7.
  • nyxchuck001nyxchuck001 Posts: 13 Arc User

botzlombe said:

nickvv said:

Since the Illyfue server just came back up, their event time has been rescheduled. It will now take place at 8 pm CET (11 am PT) tomorrow, 12/7.
    now Eyrda is down @anole300#5837
    Thanks for the info, I've already notified the team and we're looking into it.
  • childishsmilechildishsmile Posts: 18 Arc User
    waste time putting up events when every server goes down on dates you put on there dont think you have thought these events should check servers first
    The Illyfue event time has been rescheduled - it will now take place at 8 pm CET (11 am PT) tomorrow, 12/8.
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    its gonna be down anyway so forget about illyfue and work a bit more on fixing the server because its down again for the 6th time today kkthx
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • ladyluridladylurid Posts: 10 Arc User
    Illyfue is down again, i blame krampus
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Could be right, Illyfue drank all the alcohol so he's put us all on the naughty list.
  • iorransiorrans Posts: 56 Arc User
    ty for event, we want more!!!!

• copolong#9918 copolong Posts: 372 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 The "Blazing Flame Pack - contains Mystic Lv3 Rune Pack x3, Mystic Lv4 Rune Pack x3, Soul Diamonds x20" is not working. At least on me. I recieved all but this part. It's an error from your description?
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    The Blazing Flame Pack seems to have been replaced by a Grand Level 5 rune pack
  • tidus#4785 tidus Posts: 11 Arc User
    Blazing Flame Pack - contains Mystic Lv3 Rune Pack x3, Mystic Lv4 Rune Pack x3, Soul Diamonds x20

Funny how you get a unbound lvl 5 rune pack in its place
    Well. More funny is how people is selling now, more lvl5 runes, or just using them, for various units, by having lots of accounts. Funny how they don't want to give back missing items but they give us a broked code again that gives Lvl 5 Rune Unbound, and they fix the code when half of population already used that hole, leaving the other half that doesn't have 100000 acc with only one. If they messed, they just should keep it messed, so they don't create diferences, wich is not fair.
    But asking for coherence is just too much.
    Died game, people leaving, crashed version, zero explainations, no patch notes, zero, zero.
    And @anole300#5837 it's a shame that you're not able to give your face and say something about that. Reply your players is a minimum of respect. We have to discover the things by our own because none of you open the mouth.
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Anole can NOT reply unless his/her boss tells WHAT/WHEN to say. Yeah, true story... But still true.

This is not actually a game to have high expectation from: afk bot, afk pvp, old engine and neverending Orbs. Just think to it as a filler when you have done your serious business.

And I'll be glad if someone could prove me wrong.
  • redmoonlight1redmoonlight1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    I WISH I COULD AT LEAST REDEEM THE CODE IM ON ILLYFUE AND IT WONT LET ME REDEEM IT....SENT A TICKET AND THEY TOLD ME THEY R SORRY BUT TOO MANY PEOPLE REDEEMED THE CODE SO I CANT GET IT....WTF IM SORRY BUT I AM A FORMER STORM SERVER PLAYER AND PUT $3200 IN THE GAME THERE AND I GUESS BECAUSE I SWITCHED SERVERS TO ILLYFUE IM NOT DESERVING TO GET THE STUFF FROM THE CODE....NOT TO MENTION I COULDNT CLAIM THE ONE FROM THANKSGIVING EITHER.....sorry for the rant redsaphiremoon illyfue server....PS IM ALSO MISSING A TOON bkred