test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Illyfue - Stuck characters, rankings issues, disconnects (merged)

Comments

• stickman111stickman111 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Will the game be down for the rest of the day?just tried for log 2hours ago and stil nothing until now,it says server is up but cant log
  • jojotzjojotz Posts: 7 Arc User
    and poofed again during AI
  • redkit35000redkit35000 Posts: 76 Arc User
    12 days passed.I still can not play.I've sent tickets many times.nothing improved
  • moonlight04moonlight04 Posts: 33 Arc User
    Sooo, same as we have daily loggin/check in from Henry, we have our new daily thing aka : Daily Disconnect ;)
    Can it be The Revenge of Henry ? .. now seriously its so annoying this ...
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    I hope some very good compensation is planned for the Illyfue players to try to bring back the players quitting during these issues
  • jojotzjojotz Posts: 7 Arc User
    having two chars online on illyfue message each other and restart if it fails, seems like a partially working concept for me :P
  • minachanminachan Posts: 9 Arc User
    this is getting ridiculous...I cant remember the last day I came home from work and logged in to do a couple dailies without a problem instead of having to try logging in every couple minutes to see if Im lucky to find a window when Illy works
  • karabaglar3500karabaglar3500 Posts: 2 Arc User
    illyfue is closed?
  • armandoeccoarmandoecco Posts: 2 Arc User
    i guess i can not enter :'(
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
    2 hours already

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 Can we please get any update on the status of the Illyfue server? or is this another evening of wasted time?
  • redkit35000redkit35000 Posts: 76 Arc User
    when is opening???
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 654 Perfect World Employee
    As everyone knows, our Illyfue server has been experiencing connection issues lately. Changes were made to help with stability, but ultimately the core problem has remained. To address this, the server will remain down in a maintenance state after the most recent crash - that will allow our engineering and net operations teams to work in depth on the problem.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the issue, we do not know for sure when the server will be ready to be brought back online. We will provide updates to this post when new information becomes available from the teams at work on the server.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to work on fixing the issue.
  • ladyluridladylurid Posts: 10 Arc User

As everyone knows, our Illyfue server has been experiencing connection issues lately. Changes were made to help with stability, but ultimately the core problem has remained. To address this, the server will remain down in a maintenance state after the most recent crash - that will allow our engineering and net operations teams to work in depth on the problem.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the issue, we do not know for sure when the server will be ready to be brought back online. We will provide updates to this post when new information becomes available from the teams at work on the server.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to work on fixing the issue.

Any time indication?
    Like will the servers be up in the weekend?
    Are they up somewhere next week?
    Maybe in 2018?
    If no fixes are available, merge us to nyos?
    edited December 2017
    ladylurid.....omg, merge for Nyos? we start play for Illyfue bcs is PVE server. I know maybe 50% players what will quite leave game if Illyfue PVP. pffff.

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • divinityscarletdivinityscarlet Posts: 63 Arc User
    elisha2 said:

ladylurid.....omg, merge for Nyos? we start play for Illyfue bcs is PVE server. I know maybe 50% players what will quite leave game if Illyfue PVP. pffff.

I know you've been away for a while due to circumstances but our server has been PK-enabled and therefore a PVP server for more than a month now. It's just that no one cared to report it anymore and most of us don't do anything with PK-ing, but I promise you it's active already. So a merge with Nyos makes no difference anymore.

afaik it's active only for lvl 109-110 or so. My lower lvl alts can't be PKed, only maxed toons
  • ladyluridladylurid Posts: 10 Arc User
    minachan said:

afaik it's active only for lvl 109-110 or so. My lower lvl alts can't be PKed, only maxed toons

you can only pk people +/- 1 lvl of your lvl (or 2 lvls idk)
    ooh that would explain it XD well nontheless, tbh I do hope it will be turned off even if noone really goes around PKing ppl on purpose
  • damroczekdamroczek Posts: 6 Arc User
    I really hope the server will be up before midnight... i don't want to miss my gem reforge points just because you people keep on **** up and can't fix this for more than a week ffs -.-
  • stickman111stickman111 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Will be waiting for our compensation SOON.
  • nata78nata78 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Pls fix Illy server, pls!!!!!
    If any error do (after the update) Illyfue is pvp for some zones now, then the community of players respect it and nobody kills just for nothing. But the PVP server? then I can not pull out my nose of town. Damagers only chase their ego for pve healers. Im PVE pure light bard ... not PVP. Then I will make my char 6.5 years unnecessary. Really hate PVP. Im not alone with same idea. For PVP you all have Batllefield server. Nothing changes the fact, that we choose Illyfue because it is PVE. If change for PVP then it is a scam.

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • kindlyspiritkindlyspirit Posts: 25 Arc User
    waiting log in !! .waiting...waiting...waiting ..waiting ........................
  • redmoonlight1redmoonlight1 Posts: 29 Arc User
    not only can i not log in to illyfue i also cannot redeem codes.....this one or the last 1....are we going to get some compensation....i want to play....last week i had a hero card and a gem card and a bliss card...only i didnt get to get the rewards for useing them cause i could not get on....can i please get replacements for these waisted cards
    Illyfue work, thank you ♥

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 654 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2017
    The server has been brought back up and the teams will continue to monitor it. Thank you again for your patience while investigating this problem.
    Post edited by anole300#5837 on
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited December 2017

The server has been brought back up and the teams will continue to monitor it. Thank you again for your patience while investigating this problem.

Thanks @anole300#5837
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.