test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Illyfue - Stuck characters, rankings issues, disconnects (merged)

Comments

• badharlotbadharlot Posts: 3 Arc User
    I didnt see such server crashes even at freeshards! Weird that there's silence about it, just no respect to players. As for me i dont want to charge for such attitude and quality.
  • strudykissesstrudykisses Posts: 36 Arc User
    ( alittle humor )
    Here we going again . This is all a test " If a real emergeny " look for a proper exit if not we will provide you one quick without notice. :' ), thank you for your preparation
    Strudy
  • aestheticsbroaestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User
    Over one week of gamebreaking issues and you still expect people in Illyfue to financially support this game I suppose? You can surely afford to replace a defective server, and honesty/giving us updates is free. Get your **** together and fix this, no one can be bothered playing when even going online takes so much effort.
  • badharlotbadharlot Posts: 3 Arc User
    #makeIllyfuegreatagain #wewantIllyfuealive
    PLS dont be silent, it looks like normal for PWI that server crashes every fking day.
  • Why does not the official make a statement? After paying so much, such a poor quality game is REALLY WONDERFUL! We have no more patience.
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Loool im log alt for 5 min and again DC :D Edit: after freezing ( can use only chat) loged out and now cant back. Click START and nothing.
    Post edited by elisha2 on

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    WAKE UP!!!! Pay attention to your players.....Stop ignoring us
    Not just looking into it or we got ppl on it
    A real fix
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    guys guys relaaaax, chiiiill, they are too busy closing threads about illyfue's issue and not giving us any info, idk why you're all complaining
    looOoOOoL
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 654 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2017

As the title says, threads have been merged on this issue into one central location.

I've been delayed this morning in responding while the team has been working to try and get the server back to a stable place. I didn't want to repeat the same message and wanted to have some kind of information to share. Our team has been very busy digging for the root of this, unfortunately it has been taking longer than anyone would like. They have been investigating many things including the server hardware to the many processes that run the server. They have made some progress towards identifying the cause of the issues and have already made some changes that will hopefully help with stability while they discover the core issue.

Post edited by anole300#5837 on
  • shook7#8638 shook7 Posts: 7 Arc User

As the title says, threads have been merged on this issue into one central location.

I've been delayed this morning in responding while the team has been working to try and get the server back to a stable place. I didn't want to repeat the same message and wanted to have some kind of information to share. Our team has been very busy digging for the root of this, unfortunately it has been taking longer than anyone would like. They have been investigating many things including the server hardware to the many processes that run the server. They have made some progress towards identifying the cause of the issues and have already made some changes that will hopefully help with stability while they discover the core issue.

finally, thank you for some update
    Glad to hear its some progress its a start at least
    Fingers crossed they get into core issue and solve it soon
    ae060k.jpg
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User

Thanks for the update. We need more communication from your side @anole300#5837 . Communication from PWE side isn't always easy to obtain. We know this from experience. That is not good for the game or this community. Keep that in mind and engage the community more often.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• thegreyhunterthegreyhunter Posts: 32 Arc User

Thank you for the update,

Obviously it's not quite the answer we would like, but reassurance that the problems are being worked on is very welcome.

However I would like to make a few friendly constructive criticisms/suggestions about your post.

Firstly I was a bit shocked to see the text was very large and highlighted. Generally accepted chat and posting protocol is that "in your face" communication like that is considered to be a bit rude and confrontational. I also notice that there was no hint of apology, either with regards to being delayed this morning, the lack of any info for the past few days, nor the fact that the game is having issues. This gives a feeling that there is no concern for feelings of the playing community. Considering the current mood of frustration of the players this could be considered to be slightly inflammatory.

We very much appreciate that you have now updated us about the work being done to investigate and fix the problems, and that you wanted to wait until you had some concrete information to share before you gave us an update. Unfortunately complete silence does not imply that anything is being done or that our concerns are being appreciated or looked at. I am sure you can see that the longer the silence continues, the more unhappy the community will get. Even one post each day, just to say something like "We haven't found the core issue yet, but we are still looking at the problem as a matter of urgency" would make a huge difference to the mood of the community. It would also go a long way to promoting a good relationship with the players.

Anyway, I'll get off my soapbox and just say finally I'm not flaming or trying to create a confrontation. As I said we appreciate your update, I'm just making some observations in the spirit of cooperation and offering some suggestions for the future to improve things a bit.

Kind regards

GreyVixen
    Dragonica, Illyfue

• stickman111stickman111 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Server down again,stil nothing fixed and they puted spend promo....that **** never fails to go when it come to gain money but fixing the game takes weeks,Fix this broken game before u want people to spend money.
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Illy down again now after a fairly stable day
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    just a bit of info @anole300#5837 but you guys put spend promo on and illyfue went straight off ;) coincidence? intended? do we need to spend 2k € to make illyfue work? please enlighten me
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • illiasvilliasv Posts: 40 Arc User
    hey guys, good news ! jk.. dced again
    Ginius
    aka leader of the New Order from Illyfue
    edited December 2017
    Before game crashed players have nice name :D

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
    elisha2 said:

Before game crashed players have nice name :D

We live in Matrix! xD
    ae060k.jpg
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• stickman111stickman111 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Server crashes each 20 mints now,its even worse then before
  • gwaeragwaera Posts: 10 Perfect World Employee
    Hi there!

To all Illyfue players: We are aware of the current issues and are working on a fix. Thank you for your support and understanding.
    Gwaera
    Community Manager
    edited December 2017
    THANK !!!!!!!!!! _Lucinka_ is alive :D ♥ Im get my main char back, thank for help
    Post edited by elisha2 on

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • thegreyhunterthegreyhunter Posts: 32 Arc User
    gwaera said:

Hi there!

To all Illyfue players: We are aware of the current issues and are working on a fix. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Thank you for the update, very much appreciated X

GreyVixen
    Dragonica, Illyfue

edited December 2017
    1/2 day game work and now again none chat working. Edit : after login out cant log back.

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Sad to say that Illyfue has gone down again.
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Time to unistall.
  • spawnx09spawnx09 Posts: 7 Arc User
    :D they will fix this when next patch will come :*
  • moonlight04moonlight04 Posts: 33 Arc User
    Sooo, question of the day : Illyfue will be ON today ?
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Right... This thing with the server has gone on for a while now. How can this be happening since illyfue was working fine before @anole300#5837 ?
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.