test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Illyfue - Stuck characters, rankings issues, disconnects (merged)

Comments

• strudykissesstrudykisses Posts: 36 Arc User
    Issue with long logs in's,Sometime can't used chat functions, Opening the auction house with any flashing
    Strudy
  • drakocarldrakocarl Posts: 3 Arc User
    last maint was hours I am afraid of what this next weeks will need to be to fix these issues
    CarlGhostTalon-assassin
    MaxGhostBow-archer
  • novokom#6334 novokom Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    SP and Exp multiplier still don't work. We losing SP. Only for Astroplane leveling I need 20+kk SP per day. Turn SP/Exp rating on, pls
    Novokom, Illyfue.
  • jojotzjojotz Posts: 7 Arc User
    Aand its going down again, aka chat not working :#
  • mihaaaaaaamihaaaaaaa Posts: 17 Arc User
    every single day same thing - mass dc and bb chat/porting
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
    Super, winter festival....game not work for me already 13 days !

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • weeky1weeky1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 Not even funny anymore. Illyfue keeps going down and soon it will be in unplayable state longer, than in normal. How are people suppoused to, at least, finish their dailies or HR? Do not want even to mention multipliers that are not working for few days in a row. And tonight we have Dimensional wars... another PvP (mostly afk) event, which whole Illyfue probably gonna miss, because you can not fix our server.
  • breeeeze2breeeeze2 Posts: 1 Arc User
  • develichious2develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
    server's basicly going down every 30 min at this point.. @anole300#5837 pls..
    weeky1 said:

@anole300#5837 Not even funny anymore. Illyfue keeps going down and soon it will be in unplayable state longer, than in normal. How are people suppoused to, at least, finish their dailies or HR? Do not want even to mention multipliers that are not working for few days in a row. And tonight we have Dimensional wars... another PvP (mostly afk) event, which whole Illyfue probably gonna miss, because you can not fix our server.

after new update is not mostly afk :D bcs spawned there bosses

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • redkit35000redkit35000 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    it was wonderful 7 days we are waiting
  • redkit35000redkit35000 Posts: 76 Arc User
    the same answer for the ticket :) :) :) like a joke >:)
    I did the operations you said.this is not happening.

Please try to "Verify" the client files by following the short guide we've outlined below:

1. Shutdown your PC and wait for a few minutes before restarting it.
    2. Shutdown all non-essential (including browsers, downloaders, instant messengers, gaming related software) applications running on your PC.
    3. Launch the game via Arc.
    4. Click the "Verify" button located on the upper right side of the launcher.

At this point, the launcher will manually check each file against the server, and if it finds any discrepancy, it will download the correct file. After this process is completed, please login to the game and test if it is working as intended now.
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Illyfue is down AGAIN... can we please get a lasting fix on this?
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    Seriously do something about this already, can't play like this :| @anole300#5837
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • stickman111stickman111 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Illyfue down again,PLEASE get new engeneers this is kinda sad its stil not fixed the problem.
  • melankoliskvadmelankoliskvad Posts: 7 Arc User
    Aaaaaaaaand it went down again
    > @redkit35000 said:
    > the same answer for the ticket :) :) :) like a joke >:)
    > I did the operations you said.this is not happening.
    >
    > Please try to "Verify" the client files by following the short guide we've outlined below:
    >
    > 1. Shutdown your PC and wait for a few minutes before restarting it.
    > 2. Shutdown all non-essential (including browsers, downloaders, instant messengers, gaming related software) applications running on your PC.
    > 3. Launch the game via Arc.
    > 4. Click the "Verify" button located on the upper right side of the launcher.
    >
    > At this point, the launcher will manually check each file against the server, and if it finds any discrepancy, it will download the correct file. After this process is completed, please login to the game and test if it is working as intended now.

I do verify game, download again game...and nothing help. Still im wait.

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • siraelchansiraelchan Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    You might want to start telling us bit more about why Illyfue keeps on going down and what is actually being done about it @anole300#5837. Currently I can't believe anything was really done to fix the issue as it hasn't changed compared to how it was almost week ago :)

Also, during weekend Illyfue kept on disconnecting and then coming back up, we also lost realms 2,3 and 5 during weekend after one of those "delightful" disconnects. Oh yeah, we also couldn't do GvGs due to disconnects actually emptying the GvG map list making it impossible to enter even if server actually returned within 5 mins of GvG starting.

Server was semi-fine till while back today when it went down and now it kinda keeps on popping back on and then disconnecting again. Currently we cannot log in at all. Some people also had lags before this so maybe those were signaling this disconnect.

You might want to get Ilyfue properly fixed asap :P

[EDIT] We could log in but now we have only realms 1 to 5 working.

<| Light Bard | Illyfue | The right side of wrong |>
  • shook7#8638 shook7 Posts: 7 Arc User
    and again ;)
    any info or smth?
  • kuukamikuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    Had massive lag and d/c off Illy around 9:30 (cst); cannot log back on with either account. I can log to all of the other servers with no problem; just not Illyfue.
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    It's been one week of this bs, can we get some info @anole300#5837 ???
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • illiasvilliasv Posts: 40 Arc User
    I m starting to believe more and more that this is a strategy to make us leave the game, or at least to reduce it's population to the strict minimum so they can shut it down without having to deal with too many complains..

Ginius
    aka leader of the New Order from Illyfue
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    i bet @anole300#5837 is waiting to see his weekly charge rewards income before he comes here and says whether they have been actually "working" on our issue or not heuhauehue
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Is this our Xmas event? :0
  • ladyluridladylurid Posts: 10 Arc User
    I think an update on whats wrong with illyfue is long overdue, @anole300#5837 what is wrong with Illyfue and why is it taking so long?

I am sure a lot of people would have more appreciation for the situation if there was a bit more of tranparacy on what is going on. Not just our engineers are notified, get technical or explain it like we're 5, just let us know whats going on. Or if it is unknown what the issue is, let us know too!

We deserve to know whats up.
  • tomycro0tomycro0 Posts: 83 Arc User

illiasv said:

I m starting to believe more and more that this is a strategy to make us leave the game, or at least to reduce it's population to the strict minimum so they can shut it down without having to deal with too many complains..

Aye i feel same, like this is PWs new strategy to close servidor and make players move other...
    that would make sense if they doing that to nyos, cuz it's much less populated, so i gues they just don't know what to do or they don't care.
    ~ Mini_Phane ~ Warden lvl110 ~ Nyos server ~