test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Illyfue - Stuck characters, rankings issues, disconnects (merged)

Comments

• mihaaaaaaamihaaaaaaa Posts: 17 Arc User

We've been investigating the root of what is causing this since earlier this morning and our engineers have been working to correct the problem. The server is up and bonuses are on - and our teams are continuing to monitor the server.

no! just no!
    the game is down again and the charge promo is on - isnt that a slap on our face?
  • spawnx09spawnx09 Posts: 7 Arc User
    cmn.. again dc and cant log;[like always, when i have free day from work this game is down and i can't play]
  • redkit35000redkit35000 Posts: 76 Arc User
    I can not log in 6 days.disgrace....how do we close this time loss??deprived of everything. how a problem lasted 1 week.really funny
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Still getting dced while logging in, Illyfue.. at this point its getting pointless to even post..
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• underworldfiendunderworldfiend Posts: 66 Arc User
    game is up but some specific realms are not working at all like r2...cant enter guild base its like a new problem everyday lol
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User
    My friend Hrouda, Illyfue get stuck in glitch when ported Crucible maps. In the offer have only rlm2 and can not click Start. Btw my acc where is _Lucinka_ ,now not work at all. None alt work. pfff. If im click start get DC.

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • shook7#8638 shook7 Posts: 7 Arc User
    y, fix r2 pls ;/
    Same as Luci, my main character dc when i click start after selecting it.

• thegreyhunterthegreyhunter Posts: 32 Arc User
    Definitely a realm 2 problem.

I disconnected trying to port into the crucible. When I re-logged, my only available option was to enter game in realm 2, and that just disconnected me.

Other characters on the same account log in ok as I can choose other realms for them. Unfortunately the character that crashed only has realm 2 as an option so can't be used at all!!

Basically until this is fixed, entering realm 2 pretty much disables the character.

GreyVixen
    Dragonica, Illyfue
  • arwen822arwen822 Posts: 10 Arc User
    R5 doesn't work either. I could how ever log on to r8 without any problems

Definitely a realm 2 problem.

I disconnected trying to port into the crucible. When I re-logged, my only available option was to enter game in realm 2, and that just disconnected me.

Other characters on the same account log in ok as I can choose other realms for them. Unfortunately the character that crashed only has realm 2 as an option so can't be used at all!!

Basically until this is fixed, entering realm 2 pretty much disables the character.

GreyVixen
    Dragonica, Illyfue

same for Hrouda.

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
    Aah,

Possibly the problem with my character is that as I disconnected going into the crucible. The game wants me to log back into the place I was disconnected from and as the crucible is realm 2, that is the only realm option it offers me. Maybe normal porting and then disconnecting allows the other realms to be available when re-logging.

The whole thing is confusing and stupid. The lack of more detailed feedback and guidance from the people who are supposed to be managing and fixing the problem is unhelpful. "Working on the problem" and "monitoring" really doesn't help the players avoid the issue. More players will get stuck as no advice or guidance is offered.

I work in an IT development department, and if we gave this sort of feedback to our customers whenever there was a problem we'd have serious questions to answer about our abilities and professionalism.

GreyVixen
    Dragonica, Illyfue
  • mihaaaaaaamihaaaaaaa Posts: 17 Arc User
    the game worked for like 3h and now is in a stuck state again - awesome weekend
    again Illyfue down? sorry but say your engineers to return the diplomas :s :s

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
    Yay, Medium Lionheart camp for luck quest......oops won't let me in....really should have expected I suppose!

Problems everywhere!

GreyVixen
    Dragonica, Illyfue
    Now players are invisible, all I can see is their Guild Name, a code where their character names should be, and their pets which are visible.

Seriously!!!!

GreyVixen
    Dragonica, Illyfue
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Down again, event time on a saturday....
    edited December 2017

Yay, Medium Lionheart camp for luck quest......oops won't let me in....really should have expected I suppose!

Problems everywhere!

GreyVixen
    Dragonica, Illyfue

we can only do daily ... haha ... can not port anywhere. I'm going to do something useful or throw a pc through the window. Best of all, engineers per head
    PS: and I have no patience, I'm waiting for 28.11 to repair _Lucinka_ Do something because you owe me a lot

_Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    that means server is down, been happening for ages, you can move and see people moving but cant interact, cant trade, cant read chat, cant party, can cast skills though; you will keep logged and bugged til the server goes up again, then you will dc hue
    edit to remind you @anole300#5837 that servers 2, 3 and 5 are completely dead and gone from the list :d
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    we are playing the quiet game <.<
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

@anole300#5837 You guys really suck.. I mean really... How can anyone in business be so ridiculously bad as PWE? You guys really got no ability to manage games. Just sell the rights for FW to another publisher who can do a better job please. PWE has driven this game with great potential into the pile of **** we see now.

Well that's it for me today. I really have nothing to say. I think its clear how things are.

With all these realm and DC problems I would seriously question whether I would want to attempt GvG tonight were my guild actually doing it.

Unfortunately so many of our main guildies, including the GL, have left the game because of precisely these sort of situations and the failure to address so many issues for so long! We are a shadow of what we used to be and not a credible GvG group anymore so we rarely take part now.

Good luck everyone and goodnight

PS: Sephy!!! stop watching!!! O.O

GreyVixen
    Dragonica, Illyfue
  • kuukamikuukami Posts: 166 Arc User
    Was able to log on , went to start campfire, half the base is gone; there are no npcs at all and I had to use town teleporter to leave...so much for Saturday guild events.
  • weeky1weeky1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 Multipliers on Illyfue stop working correctly everytime server goes down&up. You and engineers have done great job by doing nothing to fix Illyfue. You was doing "something" since Tuesday, including that long Illyfue downtime on Wednesday, but seems your team, full of monkeys, can not figure out what is wrong. Otherwise we would have seen at least explanation what is wrong with server and what is being done to fix this issue.

@anole300#5837 Also, how can you explain, that you are ignoring community for a whole month, and still gave no information about patch notes? Or all you can do is replying to useless CS-related threads?
  • ufobetonufobeton Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have done some observations and reserches and sleeping during the Server Down and Mass DC Event:
    1. It must be Santa Claus job to bring the truly spirit of Christmass back - why spending that beautifull season of the biggest stress time during every year with your PCs instead of singing stupid songs on fake partys with eating and drinking almost to death while trying to still make that nice smiles and talking about how great it all was and still is and somehow we want it to be better? And just after 1 week as we prepared for more drinking and humiliation sex we can loose some eyes and fingers and be more fake ppl but this time with our truly - cuz 1% better than those from socialportals - friends. (It's the time of suicides and red alert of medical system + January is time for more work for psychical treatment system to recover many ppl from the FUNN)
    2. Letting us free from gaming habit is needed to gave us 1 time offer to prepared us for more empathy training. We r still sawing too mach love around so little more of opposite feelings is good for something bigger for final event at the end of the year.
    3. We have to look little more inside ourselfs to see some less beauty because the awesomeness of surroundings is blinded us almost tottaly. This is the really nice part of my theory. Remove the deamons that this full of satanic symbolism game put inside your hearts and livers!!!
    4. Finnaly - why just not help the "Forsaken World" because we r using this all beautif idea from all technical equipment to those good and hard working "engeneers". And I think that's OUR FALT!!! Who gets all those DCs? - we!!! Who can't login back? - WE!!! Who wont get any single wasted minute back? - WE!!!
    5. Maybe for once we will help others? I showed U that's our falt so if there's no us = no DCs + no login problems + no rollbacks + no missing items (fake ones expensive no existing stuff) + no time and money back...
  • makrakismakrakis Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Auction house items and both mail and system vanished for me too.
    All i get is sorry's and disbelief of the actual photo evidence i present.

*And official confirmation that all items lost will stay lost..., and the non working game services will be 'vaguely fixed sometime in the future'.

Post edited by makrakis on
  • illiasvilliasv Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    and again.. sigh..
    Ginius
    aka leader of the New Order from Illyfue
  • weeky1weeky1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    So, @anole300#5837, whole PWE team (if it can be called like that) went on weekends without fixing Illyfue issue... And now we have to suffer and probably miss GvG, as well as multipliers for experience and soul power. Great job, worst attitude to community I have ever seen.
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    amusing gvg this looOoOOoL
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • stickman111stickman111 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    GvG this weekend will be awsome xD they were waiting for gvg time to crash server.
    Server went up and down again it goes lol