test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Illyfue - Stuck characters, rankings issues, disconnects (merged)

Comments

• senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    I definitely agree with Ana, also being a day 1 closed beta veteran myself too I can't deny it's so damn true I barely can figure it out HOW FW has become as it is now.

Not just FREEMIUM with p2w system, but also slack-friendly with BOT and autorouting quests: this is NOT how game started. It has not improved, it has become more or less a 3d online casinò with embedded chat: not as a mmorpg should be, definitely not.

Lack of communication? Hidden management? Late or non existant bug fixes? Exploits? That's the right place to taste them all.

And if you think FW just needs few efforts: few bug fixes, online GM events (chase the GM, kill the GM, guess the word and so on...) and less p2w system (+ less farming nerf) and et voilà an old game still able to rock for years!

But no, this is not gonna happen. Gladly Boutique is updated regularly...
  • mihaaaaaaamihaaaaaaa Posts: 17 Arc User
    new day new mass dc and freez again
    i am starting to envy GIO
  • childishsmilechildishsmile Posts: 18 Arc User
    Seriously everyone gone home for christmas on server d/c every night same time not my interenet or is it isp for game in europe.... wish you get your minds fix this damm game once and for all or shut down servers i play alot better ones but this only system that cannot get things right from start.
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    yes Illyfue is down once more.....
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 654 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2017

I was on the server when it happened - I've alerted our engineering team and they're already working on it!

Post edited by anole300#5837 on
  • plastelinho55plastelinho55 Posts: 11 Arc User
    i was doing HRD and from 1 h and game is disconect, even no had idea becuse game not give any info server will be down , dear GM if game not giving comunicate is ur job to let peoples know , i dont know u was bussy on making new spend promo or butique update .... but let us know next time.
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User

i was doing HRD and from 1 h and game is disconect, even no had idea becuse game not give any info server will be down , dear GM if game not giving comunicate is ur job to let peoples know , i dont know u was bussy on making new spend promo or butique update .... but let us know next time.

and how can they schedule a game collision? hehe :D

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • drakocarldrakocarl Posts: 3 Arc User
    well,this is very inconvenient .Please bring us update on progress.........so we can get our game on!! <3
    o:)
    CarlGhostTalon-assassin
    MaxGhostBow-archer
  • jace633549jace633549 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    *crickets chirp*
  • stickman111stickman111 Posts: 27 Arc User

I was on the server when it happened - I've alerted our engineering team and they're already working on it!

To be honest ur engineers arent doing the least of a decent job on fixing whatever problem is going on in game,more orbs and more spend promos that comes often but fixing things in game so players have a more smooth gameplay.
    And fix the dam arena already,not just working 1 every 5 months.U tell us to inform here or send tickets if there is any issue in game,we do tell but nothing gets done about it,just in short term and not all the time.
  • shook7#8638 shook7 Posts: 7 Arc User
    any info pls?
  • plastelinho55plastelinho55 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    elisha2 said:

i not mean game only forum , gm give offical confirm server is down after 1h from moment when it happend , all is about money .. :smile: they wont close server for 1 day to fix all and let peoples play only will be opening every day to let peoples spend money with breaks for dc's. So many years in this game and nothing change...
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 357 Arc User

elisha2 said:

i not mean game only forum , gm give offical confirm server is down after 1h from moment when it happend , all is about money .. :smile: they wont close server for 1 day to fix all and let peoples play only will be opening every day to let peoples spend money with breaks for dc's. So many years in this game and nothing change...
    i know good....im veteran. 6,5 year....56.940 hours online and.....my main char stuck in glitch and still no have him back....sooo? im understand very good

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    _Maarit_ glacial priest
  • ladyluridladylurid Posts: 10 Arc User
    It went up and broke AGAIN
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    how about you stop planning useless and stupid events for a server thats not even working for days and you start fixing it for once? lolol @anole300#5837
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • underworldfiendunderworldfiend Posts: 66 Arc User
    server is down...AGAIN! badum tsss!
  • drakocarldrakocarl Posts: 3 Arc User
    why why ........................why I am so worried for weekend events ............... :(
    CarlGhostTalon-assassin
    MaxGhostBow-archer
  • ufobetonufobeton Posts: 8 Arc User
    During all this server down fun I finnaly ended my farting symphony.
    I can see now that I have enough time to record it including all long time diarea periods that must appear in that difficult and painfull process.
    Thank You Forsaken World for such a great and wonderfull time that I have to consider as a kind of charity.
  • weeky1weeky1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Experience and Soul Power multipliers are not working on Illyfue. @anole300#5837 Please ask engineers to look into this.
  • weeky1weeky1 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Nevermind. Illyfue is down again. @anole300#5837 When engineers will bring it up, please remind them about multipliers (they probably will not work correctly again). Thank you!
  • zaiac#9990 zaiac Posts: 1 Arc User
    ссраная игра вылет через каждые 15 минут
  • stickman111stickman111 Posts: 27 Arc User
    And game going down again,stil online but cant trade cant type meaning it will puff away AGAIN xd
  • qaaaaqqaaaaq Posts: 4 Arc User
    Charge Promo is up!
  • bbzdrbbzdr Posts: 4 Arc User
    Kakw fack that **** vote for me! I can make NO great again. RIP FW btw.
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    this so messed upp and beond..... :#
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 654 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2017
    We've been investigating the root of what is causing this since earlier this morning and our engineers have been working to correct the problem. The server is up and bonuses are on - and our teams are continuing to monitor the server.
  • arghdemonarghdemon Posts: 3 Arc User

We've been investigating the root of what is causing this since earlier this morning and our engineers have been working to correct the problem. The server is up and bonuses are on - and our teams are continuing to monitor the server.

need to monitor a little harder as it crashed again

• silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    My character is stuck on Illyfue now. I got the "Unable to retrieve character information from server" or something like that. Trying to relog, found out unable to log in.

⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• canim1canim1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Game down again, either merge us to another server or try to fix. Rollbacks no thanks!

Fix Arena Too, Game Become Boring