test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Solid Soul Essence

the item used to LOCK mount equipment attributes, is it in game yet?

Comments

• padawan1padawan1 Posts: 81 Arc User

the item used to LOCK mount equipment attributes, is it in game yet?

Looking for same and it is in game, no one wants to tell though - I know its here because I look at players gear and so far, three people I've seen have more than one additional attribute. All over 105 and maxed out gear and accessories. I wonder if it's only given/won or found in some instance. Those players aren't talking, I asked and got zero reply. Egos, FW has got more than it's share :wink:
    They're all dead, Jim.
  • stew675stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    If you get the horseshoe to level 11 (it may be 10?) you get 1 extra attribute
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    just click cancel if you are happy with the ID and you keep it while uppgrading and lvl 10 get new slot
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 210 Arc User
    still no answer when SOLID SOUL ESSENCE will be implented. I have no doubt it ll be a CS item but still.. bring it on.. And also blue and purple horseshoes. Green one prolly can have only 2 ID´s since ppl past lvl 30+ So i guess blue is 3 and purple 4 ids..
  • magikarp851magikarp851 Posts: 30 Arc User
    botzlombe said:

still no answer when SOLID SOUL ESSENCE will be implented. I have no doubt it ll be a CS item but still.. bring it on.. And also blue and purple horseshoes. Green one prolly can have only 2 ID´s since ppl past lvl 30+ So i guess blue is 3 and purple 4 ids..

Blue horseshoe doesn't have 3 attributes until lv50. I havent a clue if lv50 green will also have a 3rd.
    Here's a question, can you upgrade a green to a blue (or purple)?

If we level the green, is that "fortify level" transferable in any way?
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    We miss so many infos on so many stuffs...

Patch notes? When? 2049? QQ
    edited December 2017
    From here: https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://shenmo.wanmei.com/news/gamepost/20170531/203528.shtml&usg=ALkJrhibL7ZH3sCeOUb_j5ONq824OzI7fQ

1, the horse equipment system to reopen, repair smelting attribute number and grade does not match the problem, the existing number of horseshoe properties will not change, and again after washing will be based on the level of open the correct number of properties.

Green-quality horseshoe level 10 open the second property, 50 to open the third property, 300 to open the fourth, fifth, sixth property.

The blue-quality horseshoe level 10 opens the second property, the 50th level opens the third property, the 100th level opens the fourth property, and the 300 level opens the fifth and sixth properties.

----

Seems that we are meant to have blue quality horseshoes with this patch, but for whatever reason, we do not.
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    stew675 said:

Seems that we are meant to have blue quality horseshoes with this patch, but for whatever reason, we do not.

Why do I get the feeling PWE going to add blue horse shoe in an orb inside an orb inside an orb, with a drop rate very very low?
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 210 Arc User
    Blue Horseshoe exists in an orb already. Drops from: Chromafate/Silverjoy Box, Fox King Magic Box, Flowershade Aroma Magic Box. All at Dar Giugo npc but no keys for the boxes avaiable.
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    botzlombe said:

Blue Horseshoe exists in an orb already. Drops from: Chromafate/Silverjoy Box, Fox King Magic Box, Flowershade Aroma Magic Box. All at Dar Giugo npc but no keys for the boxes avaiable.

LMAO wow... :o
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• utahaltutahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Solid Soul Essence is very nice item but it's consumable, please put more in orbs like at least x5 per or trade Scroll of Recall 5:1 that works too xD Thank you! (Forgot to put that on FW Christmas wish list tree, hope not too late ;p)
  • silentblowzsilentblowz Posts: 36 Arc User
    Can get from council reputation, 1st place 50 solid soul essence, 2nd place 20, 3rd place 10 and also chestboxes with a chance for astro dust or Q1 - Q5 enhanced relic at max ele lvl

Every month from the 21st to the 27th you can spend sp/ode to guardian/wargod points/tof at the council npcs at nightfall citadell (where the god npcs used to be)
    to gather council reputation. The top 10 can go to the center npc from the 9th to the 11th of the following month and claim 50 astroplane dust.
    The top 3 will also receive boxes (rank1 3 boxes, rank2 2 boxes and rank3 1 box) which can contain either astroplane dust or Q1-5 enhanced relics. The top 3 will also gain solid soul essences(rank1 50 solid soul essence, rank2 20 solid soul essences, rank3 10 solid soul essences).