Additional Maintenance 11/24

1235»

Comments

• jace633549
    jace633549 Posts: 17 Arc User
    *bells clang and calls out* servers are back up!
  • heyyou#6834
    heyyou#6834 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Looks like all servers up except Eyrda....what's up with that? :/
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
  • drakkuzar
    drakkuzar Posts: 6 Arc User
    I cant create char in storm :/
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    rip eyrda :(
  • duskofdoom
    duskofdoom Posts: 141 Arc User
    Amen
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • drakkuzar
    server communication error when I try to creaate a new character... still waiting to play -.-
  • itemzx
    itemzx Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yep, RIP Eyrda.
    _Eirin_
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    turn eryda on jesus christ @anole300#5837 @gwaera
  • itemzx
    itemzx Posts: 3 Arc User
    ...wat
  • armenthys#4925
    drakkuzar said:

I cant create char in storm :/

same on Lionheart, can't create new character I get "server communication error"
  • drakkuzar
    edited November 2017
    tried all server and i can't create a char in any of them... i was in hype to start to play this game when i saw that it isnt so dead yet, but... :neutral:
  • shatterwax#7920
    shatterwax#7920 Posts: 2 Arc User
    why cant i make a toon for lionheart i do every thing and when i deside to sument it it brings up an eorror
  • shatterwax#7920
    shatterwax#7920 Posts: 2 Arc User

why cant i make a toon for lionheart i do every thing and when i deside to sument it it brings up an eorror

• starfischle1
    starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    senrin said:

if they give us some spend rewards as "compensation" i'd be down with it. other than that idgaf tbh. i'm not a fan of people screaming for compensation every single time something doesn't go the way they want it to. if i got compensated for every time i get stuck in traffic due to constuction sites or for every time there's an issue with public transportation I'd be a millionaire by now =D

Besides the fact you actually pay for this game: either with money or time. Can be both most of the time, too.

Even as full free player, you spend your time to farm items to be sold to others, you help to "fill" the game with active people and get away that "dead scent of emptiness" every gamer hates. Hell, even being food in pvp for ego boosted whales is a full time job.

And being loyal to all players is part of a healthy, whole-cared and well managed company.

Considering the history we experienced already, from Nova Fiasco to Blood3 Rhapsody's Useless Rollback, asking for a small sign of "we sorry, brohz" it's not like grabbing the gnat out the nest...

Holy God Shilya will guide you to the pure light of wisdom...
    Maybe I'm not the one who has to be guided to wisdom.
    I'm sorry that my point of view differs from the one you have. I'm sorry that I don't feel entitled to get something back for every little hickup on the way. I never said that it would be to much to ask them to compensate, now did I? All I said was that I personally dgaf. To me this is still a game, no matter whether I pay for it or not. I understand that there's people that don't have anything better to do in life and are so desperate to log in this game. To them this downtime is more important than it is to me. They start running around in circles, throwing their hands over their heads and scream bloody murder on the forums. That's just not me. If there's an issue and I can't play so be it. Then I check the forums to see what's going on, maybe talk to people there (because that can actually be really enjoyable as well, you know?), and if it's taking too long I just friggin go and do something else. My life doesn't depend on that game you know? Obviously, tho, it does for a lot of other people. =D
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User

senrin said:

if they give us some spend rewards as "compensation" i'd be down with it. other than that idgaf tbh. i'm not a fan of people screaming for compensation every single time something doesn't go the way they want it to. if i got compensated for every time i get stuck in traffic due to constuction sites or for every time there's an issue with public transportation I'd be a millionaire by now =D

Besides the fact you actually pay for this game: either with money or time. Can be both most of the time, too.

Even as full free player, you spend your time to farm items to be sold to others, you help to "fill" the game with active people and get away that "dead scent of emptiness" every gamer hates. Hell, even being food in pvp for ego boosted whales is a full time job.

And being loyal to all players is part of a healthy, whole-cared and well managed company.

Considering the history we experienced already, from Nova Fiasco to Blood3 Rhapsody's Useless Rollback, asking for a small sign of "we sorry, brohz" it's not like grabbing the gnat out the nest...

Holy God Shilya will guide you to the pure light of wisdom...
    Maybe I'm not the one who has to be guided to wisdom.
    I'm sorry that my point of view differs from the one you have. I'm sorry that I don't feel entitled to get something back for every little hickup on the way. I never said that it would be to much to ask them to compensate, now did I? All I said was that I personally dgaf. To me this is still a game, no matter whether I pay for it or not. I understand that there's people that don't have anything better to do in life and are so desperate to log in this game. To them this downtime is more important than it is to me. They start running around in circles, throwing their hands over their heads and scream bloody murder on the forums. That's just not me. If there's an issue and I can't play so be it. Then I check the forums to see what's going on, maybe talk to people there (because that can actually be really enjoyable as well, you know?), and if it's taking too long I just friggin go and do something else. My life doesn't depend on that game you know? Obviously, tho, it does for a lot of other people. =D
    Well, the "you" was referred to PWE's management... They need it a lot! Light and guidance, both <3
  • keakua808
    keakua808 Posts: 222 Arc User
    > @starfischle1 said:
    > if they give us some spend rewards as "compensation" i'd be down with it. other than that idgaf tbh. i'm not a fan of people screaming for compensation every single time something doesn't go the way they want it to. if i got compensated for every time i get stuck in traffic due to constuction sites or for every time there's an issue with public transportation I'd be a millionaire by now =D
    >
    > Besides the fact you actually pay for this game: either with money or time. Can be both most of the time, too.
    >
    > Even as full free player, you spend your time to farm items to be sold to others, you help to "fill" the game with active people and get away that "dead scent of emptiness" every gamer hates. Hell, even being food in pvp for ego boosted whales is a full time job.
    >
    > And being loyal to all players is part of a healthy, whole-cared and well managed company.
    >
    > Considering the history we experienced already, from Nova Fiasco to Blood3 Rhapsody's Useless Rollback, asking for a small sign of "we sorry, brohz" it's not like grabbing the gnat out the nest...
    >
    > Holy God Shilya will guide you to the pure light of wisdom...
    >
    > Maybe I'm not the one who has to be guided to wisdom.
    > I'm sorry that my point of view differs from the one you have. I'm sorry that I don't feel entitled to get something back for every little hickup on the way. I never said that it would be to much to ask them to compensate, now did I? All I said was that I personally dgaf. To me this is still a game, no matter whether I pay for it or not. I understand that there's people that don't have anything better to do in life and are so desperate to log in this game. To them this downtime is more important than it is to me. They start running around in circles, throwing their hands over their heads and scream bloody murder on the forums. That's just not me. If there's an issue and I can't play so be it. Then I check the forums to see what's going on, maybe talk to people there (because that can actually be really enjoyable as well, you know?), and if it's taking too long I just friggin go and do something else. My life doesn't depend on that game you know? Obviously, tho, it does for a lot of other people. =D

Your point of view makes no sense. If it was advertised that you were in a traffic free zone then sure you should get compensated for your time. The better way to think in terms of this situation would be If you went to a store and bought a phone and it was advertised as having 5x the battery life of every other phone out there and you buy it then the battery dies within 20 minutes wouldnt u want some sort of compensation weather it be your money back or a replacement phone. Thats all the compensation most of us want is either our money back or replacement orbs.

Also you dont have to reply to this because i will not care for what u have to say. Just go on with your life acting like you are not one of those people who are soooo desperate to log into the game but took the time while the game was down on a friday night to reply to comments acting like you are better than everyone else to make yourself feel like you have a real life.
    Have a good day i hope your saturday night is as epic as your friday night was.
    Conovar
    79 Dark Vampire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • freeyaa
    freeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    a lot of drama

*edit: is there still some cookies left xD
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • armenthys#4925
    Character creation seems to be working now, I was able to create a new character just now. They woke up the hamsters that fell asleep after the long maintenance yesterday.
  • avihsnis
    avihsnis Posts: 83 Arc User
    the non csers always feel like they need to be compensated for downtime, its the csers turn to be compensated for a fked up orb. either get on board or get out of the way.
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot