avihsnis Posts: 84 Arc User
    hey dr xD
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • starfischle1
    starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    secretsw said:

*hands out everyone cookies while we wait*

great! let me throw in some brownies, too. Beware tho, they're pretty dank XD
  • secretsw
    secretsw Posts: 46 Arc User
    avihsnis said:

hey dr xD

Hi cutie~<3 teehee

• adamm119
    adamm119 Posts: 57 Arc User
    That moment when you reconsider your time spent waiting patiently -eye twitches-
  • secretsw

secretsw said:

*hands out everyone cookies while we wait*

great! let me throw in some brownies, too. Beware tho, they're pretty dank XD
    Yay! brownies!~

• ufobeton
    ufobeton Posts: 10 Arc User
    When do we eat again? How can we save the whole reality from eating soup with knifes again? Where did my good question go away again? Why my chair is almost broken again? And is it really any point in any kind of disscussion about talking what they wrote to inform us something that they want to say so we can fell free to speak of how we feel bout these parts of this game that we want out of FW when we still gonna pay for all funny stuff and vote by these very actions for all we want to dissappear from FW to stay?
  • avihsnis
    ufobeton said:

When do we eat again? How can we save the whole reality from eating soup with knifes again? Where did my good question go away again? Why my chair is almost broken again? And is it really any point in any kind of disscussion about talking what they wrote to inform us something that they want to say so we can fell free to speak of how we feel bout these parts of this game that we want out of FW when we still gonna pay for all funny stuff and vote by these very actions for all we want to dissappear from FW to stay?

ikr
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • antiopeasaphire
    antiopeasaphire Posts: 29 Arc User
    FW at work on the maint.
  • adamm119
    adamm119 Posts: 57 Arc User
    LOL
  • secretsw

FW at work on the maint.

Omg poor baby :# hang in there!

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    • Nova Fiasco
    • Blood3 useless rollback
    • Black Friday server down event
    Thx God you know how to entertain us! Just more ppl need to throw money here, so worth!
  • avihsnis
    Server Maintenance being further delayed after management beheaded staff for extensive downtime on Black Friday.
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • dfutyut8
    dfutyut8 Posts: 38 Arc User
    I think they all went home before turning the servers back on :D
  • gavschick
    gavschick Posts: 6 Arc User
    any update on how long server is going to be down for the expected 1hr has long past
  • jace633549
    jace633549 Posts: 17 Arc User

FW at work on the maint.

D: OMG HAMMY NUUUUU!!!!
  • barquechak
    barquechak Posts: 9 Arc User
    I saw this in german forum:

Ich habe soeben erfahren, dass ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten ist, den es zu beheben gilt. Die Wartung wird daher voraussichtlich ab jetzt noch weitere 1-2 Stunden dauern.

Google Translate:

I have just learned that an unexpected error has occurred that needs to be resolved. Maintenance is therefore expected to take another 1-2 hours from now.

Not sure about the hour they posted. :(
  • penatos1990
    penatos1990 Posts: 26 Arc User
    unexpected error has occurred that needs to be resolved according to German forum so will take some time more..
  • isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    HAHAHA funny hamsters LOL
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    This is embarassing...

Compensation? Anyone? Post up if you want to!!!
  • starfischle1
    starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2017

Not sure about the hour they posted. :(

something around 11:30 pm cet, so 2:30 pm pdt.
    senrin said:

This is embarassing...

Compensation? Anyone? Post up if you want to!!!

if they give us some spend rewards as "compensation" i'd be down with it. other than that idgaf tbh. i'm not a fan of people screaming for compensation every single time something doesn't go the way they want it to. if i got compensated for every time i get stuck in traffic due to constuction sites or for every time there's an issue with public transportation I'd be a millionaire by now =D
    Post edited by starfischle1 on
  • drakkuzar
    drakkuzar Posts: 6 Arc User
    still under maintenance ? i cant connect
  • avihsnis
    drakkuzar said:

still under maintenance ? i cant connect

yep.

for those wanting to look for themselves; https://www.arcgames.com/de/forums/fwde#/discussion/131855/zusaetzliche-wartung-am-freitag-den-24-11-2017/p3
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • heinesen
    heinesen Posts: 209 Arc User
    the time she was say there was problem with server was for 2 hours ago
  • avihsnis
    heinesen said:

the time she was say there was problem with server was for 2 hours ago

1.5 hours ago, so soon maybe
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • tezbag
    tezbag Posts: 10 Arc User

Fw still trying to work.
  • jace633549
    jace633549 Posts: 17 Arc User
    *rings bells and calls out* 4 hours and server still down!
  • stew675
    stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    The latest from the German forums, posted just now: (translated with Google)

"Die Wartung wird noch auf unbestimmte Zeit fortgesetzt, um besagte Probleme zu beheben. Da dies noch mehrere Stunden dauern kann und ich mich jetzt jedoch auch langsam zu Bett begeben werde, werde ich euch vorerst bis in einigen Stunden keine weiteren Informationen liefern können."

"Maintenance will continue indefinitely to resolve the issues. Since this may take several hours and I will go to bed slowly, I will not be able to provide you with further information in a few hours."
  • gwaera
    gwaera Posts: 10 Perfect World Employee
    Quick uptate for you guys as well: I can't say for sure how much longer the maintenance will go on, but there are a few things we need to fix before opening up the servers again.
    Gwaera
    Community Manager
  • ryokaa
    ryokaa Posts: 8 Arc User
    I say componsation to ALL PLAYERS!