Additional Maintenance 11/24

Comments

• voli123
    voli123 Posts: 4 Arc User

gwaera said:

- Orb of Legends content fix

good but who already opened just cry? :'(
    If you bought orbs and opened EVERY SINGLE ONE after you saw a few of the drops in orbs weren't giving what was described when you bought the orb you shouldn't be asking for compensation.
    Knowing PWE prolly nobody ever did imagine they will repair anything :open_mouth:
  • botzlombe
    botzlombe Posts: 215 Arc User
    voli123 said:

gwaera said:

If you bought orbs and opened EVERY SINGLE ONE after you saw a few of the drops in orbs weren't giving what was described when you bought the orb you shouldn't be asking for compensation.
    Knowing PWE prolly nobody ever did imagine they will repair anything :open_mouth:
    exactly since they ever said they are not allowed to touch files for fixing stuff alone..
  • starfischle1
    starfischle1 Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    voli123 said:

gwaera said:

knowing pwe they opened them because pwe will prolly just give back the amount of orbs that were being purchased in the boutique and people get to open them again and get a little extra bonus because they still have what they got out of the corrupted batch. ;)

just like they refunded all marvel orbs bought in the boutique back when they took them out of the game without warning, disregarding the fact that people already sold them or opened them or whatever.

i saw people opening lots of orbs long after the maint was announced. sneaky **** xD
  • chiffoncake
    chiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User

gwaera said:

They fixed the orbs decription to be x1 instead of x5, so those who already opened stay the same anyway. The News boutique already updated, and they just change the ingame orbs description.
  • dfutyut8
    dfutyut8 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2017

gwaera said:

They fixed the orbs decription to be x1 instead of x5, so those who already opened stay the same anyway. The News boutique already updated, and they just change the ingame orbs description.
    What about the FCs though? In the picture of the loot table someone posted you are supposed to get 100 FCs from the Dyos' Miracle. I only got 20 though. The rest of the stuff I got like I was supposed if we are basing this off of the loot table picture.
  • majkel33
    majkel33 Posts: 93 Arc User
    they also mest up with flame crystal drop form miracle insted of 100 it drop 20, hope fixed as well..
  • starfischle1
    edited November 2017
    dfutyut8 said:

gwaera said:

What about the FCs though? In the picture of the loot table someone posted you are supposed to get 100 FCs from the Dyos' Miracle. I only got 20 though. The rest of the stuff I got like I was supposed if we are basing this off of the loot table picture.
    i don't see any changes to the news post. e.g. still says Lightchaser mount
  • cauldron7
    cauldron7 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Will this effect orbs in my rangers inv that weren't able to be opened?
  • gwaera
    gwaera Posts: 10 Perfect World Employee
    cauldron7 said:

Yes, Rangers will be able to open the orbs after today's maintenance.
    Gwaera
    Community Manager
  • cauldron7
    Well, I'm curious as to how they will remedy this lol. In being consistent with their code, they'll have to break something else to fix this :pensive:
  • clipinho2
    clipinho2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    (((If you bought orbs and opened EVERY SINGLE ONE after you saw a few of the drops in orbs weren't giving what was described when you bought the orb you shouldn't be asking for compensation.

As for those who actually bought the orb but stopped opening after they saw a few things wrong with it then maybe they should add an exchange for the orb with whatever content fix they're doing and some kind of compensation to the small amount you already opened.)))

its amazing how we still see people defending whut havent defence.... isnt only this time, is 1 MORE of MORE and MORE inssues... we are talking about MONEYS not golds... plzzz..
  • onlyhumantoo
    onlyhumantoo Posts: 48 Arc User
    gwaera said:

Maintenance begins now.

Ok so according to when you posted this it was almost 130pm. But is that 130pm PST? Because here it is almost 230pm MST, and I cant get into the game. I'm glad I came here to check forums because I was about to find someone to **** at when I saw there was an emergency maint. So I should expect to be locked out of the game then for another 3 or 4 hours? LOL...when you all say it's gonna be an hour it ends up being a lot longer than that. I am glad I waited to get into the game only to not be able to get into the game. Great Black Friday deal ya got going on here! We all should get a gift pack of somekind for this! And nothing crappy either! :smiley:
  • onlyhumantoo
    edited November 2017

maint started 130 pm mst (930 pst).

I dont think it was MST when it started because FW goes by PST. Forsaken World is located in California, at least the ones that do the maint are even if the world headquarters is in Asia. So 130 there is 230 here. I am thinking more along the lines that it started around 1230pm PST, so since it's after 230 here now, it should be done but clearly it's not. Honestly the time doesn't really matter, I was being sarcastic anyways. It's going to take them twice as long as they say it will take because it always does when it's something like this. I dont ecpect to be able to get into the game for another hour or so. I will just wrap christmas presents while I wait. =)

• starfischle1
    edited November 2017
    i can't see my own posts but obviously you can :dizzy: (did I send that previous post multiple times??)
    the time it shows is the time you're in, for me the post was posted 928 pm
  • botzlombe
    botzlombe Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    majkel33 said:

they also mest up with flame crystal drop form miracle insted of 100 it drop 20, hope fixed as well..

Giftpack: Flame Crystal: The Maximum stack 20.. thats in the files. So even if u open divine blessing which should drop u 200 it ll be 20.. lets see if they rly can manage to correct it...

Same things as with the sandgrits on marvel orbs..... they fked it again.
  • cauldron7
    gwaera said:

cauldron7 said:

Yes, Rangers will be able to open the orbs after today's maintenance.
    Thaaaat's what I wanted to hear *skips away*
  • onlyhumantoo

clipinho2 said:

(((If you bought orbs and opened EVERY SINGLE ONE after you saw a few of the drops in orbs weren't giving what was described when you bought the orb you shouldn't be asking for compensation.

As for those who actually bought the orb but stopped opening after they saw a few things wrong with it then maybe they should add an exchange for the orb with whatever content fix they're doing and some kind of compensation to the small amount you already opened.)))

its amazing how we still see people defending whut havent defence.... isnt only this time, is 1 MORE of MORE and MORE inssues... we are talking about MONEYS not golds... plzzz..

Im not defending the mistake from PWE. People who continued to open orbs when they weren't getting what was listed in the text description when they bought the orb are plain stupid. You bought the orb expecting what was listed in text description is fair enough. You should have noticed within 20-25 orbs when drops weren't matching up is understandable. If you continuously opened the orbs after that then that's your problem.

Besides most likely they'll just change the text description which is fine. Idk why people are seeking compensation if they do end up changing some of the drops knowing full well of the problem I listed above.
    I agree with you here. If folks started to see they were not getting the items they were supposed to be, then stop opening orbs and report it, but instead you keep going and going. That's on you and your problem. Dont expect to whine to FW about it after you opened 100 orbs because they are not going to do anything about it. Honestly though, what's the big deal about throwing paycheck after paycheck into the game every week? Do any of you even pay the bills or support your families? So what if you are not the first person to get the mount or pet from an orb. Wait until some other idiots throw money and buy orbs and then end up with 10 of each and put them for sale in AH. Eventually there will be tons of them around and they wont be worth anything anyways.
    But, the rest of us thank you cash shoppers for your undying support of FW that allows the rest of us to play for free with all of the money you keep throwing into it. =)
  • ella#5949
    ella#5949 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    So how long this maintenance will be? I guess it's already takes more than hour
  • stew675
    stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    One fifth of the game is in Chinese, especially the world event announcements - Meh, it can wait
    About a fifth of the runes are mistranslated - Meh, it can wait
    Warriors get instant red-hand - Meh, it can wait (until the next major patch 6 months later)
    A significant number of in-game items are missing - Meh, it can wait until we get around to it
    Only 1% of the player-base is able to do any of the newer content because of messed up release ordering - Meh, they can wait
    Inheritors can't switch soul power - Meh, it can wait (until the next major patch 6 months later)
    Broken textures and skills - Meh, it can wait

An orb in the cash shop can't opened by 1/12th of the player base - ALERT! ALERT! EMERGENCY! MAN THE BATTLE-STATIONS! ALL HANDS ON DECK!
  • avihsnis
    avihsnis Posts: 84 Arc User
    stew675 said:

One fifth of the game is in Chinese, especially the world event announcements - Meh, it can wait
    About a fifth of the runes are mistranslated - Meh, it can wait
    Warriors get instant red-hand - Meh, it can wait (until the next major patch 6 months later)
    A significant number of in-game items are missing - Meh, it can wait until we get around to it
    Only 1% of the player-base is able to do any of the newer content because of messed up release ordering - Meh, they can wait
    Inheritors can't switch soul power - Meh, it can wait (until the next major patch 6 months later)

An orb in the cash shop can't opened by 1/12th of the player base - ALERT! ALERT! EMERGENCY! MAN THE BATTLE-STATIONS! ALL HANDS ON DECK!

PW speaks the language of money :)
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • adamm119
    adamm119 Posts: 57 Arc User
    I suppose the servers are still down? :disappointed:
  • ella#5949
    edited November 2017
    > @adamm119 said:
    > I suppose the servers are still down? :disappointed:

Yep :C
  • adamm119
    I wish to play before I head into work :angry:

Curse you orb of legends! (and/or other contributing factors)
  • voli123
    voli123 Posts: 4 Arc User
    that's the longest hour in my life! :p
  • adamm119
    Dog years time maybe. 1 hour for us is 7 to them xD
  • ella#5949
    > @adamm119 said:
    > Dog years time maybe. 1 hour for us is 7 to them xD

I hope it's not getting so far