test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Stuck/Exordium

ardzardz Posts: 13 Arc User
My character is stuck in the new area of the map under the EXordium patch. Everytime i try to log my main I get an error message which say "building error" and then I am automatically disconnected from the game. This has been frustrating; have not been able to enjoy any of the new patch since it dropped

Comments

• shauliashaulia Posts: 1 New User
    I can log into the game but none of my chars are playable. They can't move in any direction but a new char plays like normal. I have several chars stuck and have no clue where they are because I haven't played Forsaken World in a long time. Can someone please figure out why my chars are stuck in place? Thank you :)
  • gvangvan Posts: 97 Community Moderator
    @ardz you should send a ticket to support for yours. since you dc as soon as you log in. make sure to include server and character name. you can access support in the Arc platform top right under the "i" icon
    @shaulia press T and click the solo tab. Apply to one of the Lionheart camps and exit from there. it should take you to nightfall and you should be able to move around after that. I've had a similar issue with old alts i left in freedom harbor before nightfall become our main hub
    2afl8q8.png
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<
  • boeienddboeiendd Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Hi,
    i have a problem with my main character.
    On the account i can play all characters without problems, but when i try loading my main i get an endless loading screen "Logging in, please be patient". Friends say they see me online in their friends list but i`m looking at the loading screen. Even after at least 45min (i thought lets be patient) nothing happned.
    i tried relogging, rebooting, repairing client multiple times and windows is up to date.
    this is been going on for 6 days now :(
    How do i solve this?
  • ardzardz Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Ty for response. I did send a "ticket" and got a response. They suggested loading through arc and verifying the patch. Thing is that still did not work. Still can not access my character

gvan said:

@ardz you should send a ticket to support for yours. since you dc as soon as you log in. make sure to include server and character name. you can access support in the Arc platform top right under the "i" icon
    @shaulia press T and click the solo tab. Apply to one of the Lionheart camps and exit from there. it should take you to nightfall and you should be able to move around after that. I've had a similar issue with old alts i left in freedom harbor before nightfall become our main hub

• gvangvan Posts: 97 Community Moderator
    Keep that ticket open and let them know the results. You might have some back and forth while they suggest this or that before they do something on their end. f you can also send them screenshots or video that could also help @ardz

Hey @boeiendd please send a ticket as well detailing the issue. Screenshots/video with the ticket would be helpful for Support.
    2afl8q8.png
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<