test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary Points GONE!!!!!!!

Every point types like ode, wargod and champ points remain same but legendary points are gone... WHY!!!!!!! You always have to be like that and do you think is it easy to get these points? we collected them for months. Hope you explain this!!!!

Comments

• Surprising be the if they do something about it but we all know they wont, this is fw where releasing an update without testing and wasting hundreds of hours of what we spent collecting them dont matter.

by now this type of thing should be know to all that this is how this company works
  • d4bigm4nd4bigm4n Posts: 75 Arc User
    105 gear cost legendary points. Kinda obvious there on why they reset it

"BookerDewit: Blood Warrior"

• that does NOT sound "Kinda obvious" at considering is also needed for 100 gears and some people were still saving to get them. so no you poor response is not obvious at all
  • eberaria1eberaria1 Posts: 34 Arc User

that does NOT sound "Kinda obvious" at considering is also needed for 100 gears and some people were still saving to get them. so no you poor response is not obvious at all

They changed 100 gear to champ points now. Just fyi.
    d4bigm4n said:

105 gear cost legendary points. Kinda obvious there on why they reset it

They've added gear before without resetting points.

Hope you explain this!!!!

• bbadggirllbbadggirll Posts: 24 Arc User
    Must also be why the bride/groom rings you can get from the wedding npc are bound.
    Dorkly.com, "How every awful video game thing was born". Look it up, because FW is linkaphobic.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,063 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    who cares if bound you get love tokens daily from wedding npc and flower girl by fountain sure as hell beats paying leaves for rings lmao

when warden update launched ppl qqed about champ wep upgrade scrolls wasted, same thing now big deal go farm them again its not hard
  • avihsnisavihsnis Posts: 83 Arc User
    on my way home, if my points are gone ill be filing tickets
    Imperium
    [East] Storm Astuarot
  • dosenadosena Posts: 38 Arc User
    I think it's smart what they did. Make lv100 Champ gear Champ points and reset legendary points so everyone starts on equal terms..... I don't know why you are all complaining. Lv105 champ gear is terrible. You loose 140 Mastery and 36% Crt dmg in return for 1K extra base attack? Your loosing overall damage upgrading to lv105 champ gear. Not even worth complaining over people.
  • eberaria1eberaria1 Posts: 34 Arc User
    amarantos said:

when warden update launched ppl qqed about champ wep upgrade scrolls wasted, same thing now big deal go farm them again its not hard

It's not really the same. It was leaked on here that there would be a new point system. People that bought scrolls for the upgrade didn't completely waste the points since you can trade them in for re-id scrolls. While it's not what they wanted they were able to reuse their spent points for something.
    These points are completely gone.
  • zhivankazhivanka Posts: 20 Arc User
    They could have at least converted them to champ points...
  • chibiwolf6chibiwolf6 Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I've been saving my legend points for the v3 weapon upgrade and was legit one week from getting it. This is very disappointing. Even if I can get the scrolls for champ points now, I still have to farm champion points all over again, as I've been using them for ID scrolls.
    DuEYcdL.jpg
  • yarddog57yarddog57 Posts: 19 Arc User
    give new gear ( lvl 105 ) to update and take your points away, didnt do anything with champs points or wargod just legendary .
  • d4bigm4nd4bigm4n Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2017

that does NOT sound "Kinda obvious" at considering is also needed for 100 gears and some people were still saving to get them. so no you poor response is not obvious at all

actually is "kinda obvious" what do you think would happen? Pwe would just let us roll over to the new patch and let us get all the new gear without even having to touch the new 100, 105 and 110 raid? Kinda daft if you think they would let us have it that easy lol. New gear is cancer anyway and most people should be on 100 gear by now, maybe even a few alts.

"BookerDewit: Blood Warrior"

• chibiwolf6chibiwolf6 Posts: 197 Arc User
    d4bigm4n said:

actually is "kinda obvious" what do you think would happen? Pwe would just let us roll over to the new patch and let us get all the new gear without even having to touch the new 100, 105 and 110 raid? Kinda daft if you think they would let us have it that easy lol. New gear is cancer anyway and most people should be on 100 gear by now, maybe even a few alts.

They never did that when 88/95 gear came out xD We still got to keep the points we needed for those ones when they patched. The only thing that really justifies 86'ing all our legend points (and kept me playing) is that they apparently swapped the needed points to champ gear.
    DuEYcdL.jpg
  • taboo2013taboo2013 Posts: 5 Arc User
    i just wanted scrolls x.x to re id. it is unfair to those who run raids for their guilds and kept running raids even after no one wanted to go cause they had their gear. dedicated players plan for the future, this just said **** your farming and time and restart.