test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reusing deleted character name

I deleted my character and waited until its fully deleted before making a new one, but then again I cant reuse the deleted character name. Im pretty sure no one has gotten that name because i created one right after my old character is no more in game. Is the name unable to be reused or is it something I dont know.

Comments

• gvangvan Posts: 97 Community Moderator
    We can't re-use the name of deleted characters. It's a problem that occurred awhile ago but was never corrected.
    2afl8q8.png
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<
  • Hi Hi
    i know this is an old post, but i have the same problem and another question.

I was playing for a few years, after that i had to leave for personal reazon, so here the question

-- how many time must pass to a character being deleted by the system??
    -- if a character is deleted by the system or the owner, usually the data is deleted from the Data Base like any kind of data?? is not like i trying to rescue the erased char a week, month o more later.

Time ago i asked to move a char from an acc to another (obviouslly presenting all kind of proof and answering all questions) the answer (words more, words less) was: we can't.
    So, the alternative must be deleting a char from the first acc and them creating it in the new.

Thx for your time
    Velkha
  • gvangvan Posts: 97 Community Moderator
    edited September 2017

Hi Hi

i know this is an old post, but i have the same problem and another question.

I was playing for a few years, after that i had to leave for personal reazon, so here the question

-- how many time must pass to a character being deleted by the system??

-- if a character is deleted by the system or the owner, usually the data is deleted from the Data Base like any kind of data?? is not like i trying to rescue the erased char a week, month o more later.

Time ago i asked to move a char from an acc to another (obviouslly presenting all kind of proof and answering all questions) the answer (words more, words less) was: we can't.

So, the alternative must be deleting a char from the first acc and them creating it in the new.

Thx for your time

Velkha

It takes a week for a character to be deleted from the system. There's a countdown you can view while it's being deleted. You can cancel that deletion anytime during the process. But once the 7 days are up and the character vanishes from the account, you cannot get the character back. You cannot reuse the name (they never fixed the ability to re-use names). You cannot transfer a character to a different account or server. Some servers share character names so, for example, if you delete a character on Eyrda and try to remake it with the same name on Lionheart it won't be available.
    2afl8q8.png
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<
This discussion has been closed.