test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Summer Games - Final Leaderboard Update!

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 653 Moderator
edited September 2017 in General Discussion

Hi Hi Summer Games Teams! ^_^

The end of the Summer Games has arrived and with it, our final standings update!

Way to finish out strong everyone! It was crazy a race to the finish this week in Hell Road and Apotheosis! The average of the Top 20 scores across all servers was 14238, the highest for the entire Summer Games! Some of the Apotheosis scores were SO close too! Here is the breakdown for Hell Acclaim and Apotheosis rankings:

The month-long events, Flower Power Rankings and Login Endurance Marathon, are now completed! The scores in the middle of the Flower rankings were tight! Special shoutout to Dyos for really stacking up their Flower Score! As for the Marathon, we have a rewards surprise for everyone! You will be receiving the Marathon rewards for where your server finished AND where your teammate server finished!

Now… what everyone has been waiting for - The final team standings and the Summer Games REWARDS!

1st Place – Team Vengeance – 2975 points

Grand Lv5 Rune Pack, Deluxe Gem Pack, Starlight Giftpack, Divine Token

2nd Place – Team Awakening – 1756 points

Grand Lv4 Rune Pack, Gem Grand Pack (Deluxe), Superiority Giftpack, Gift of Honor [1000]

3rd Place – Team Homecoming – 984 points

Lv3 Deluxe Rune Pack x2, Gem Grand Pack, Freedom Gift, Gift of Flame [100]

4th Place – Team Ascension – 295 points

Lv 3 Deluxe Rune Pack, Justice Assembly x3, Burnout Pack, Tenderness Gift Pack

Please make sure to have mailbox space available, as the rewards will be sent in 6 messages. We will be sending out your prizes within the next 2 weeks.

Amazing performance everyone! You all put in some serious work and effort!!

Please make sure to have mailbox space available, as the rewards will be sent in 6 messages. We will be sending out your prizes within the next 2 weeks

Post edited by anole300#5837 on
Tagged:

Comments

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,037 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I sure hope you aren't planning to use the system that mails "everyone who's been active in the past **** months" that will skip 75% of actual active users who will then have to bog down support with tickets asking where their prize is...

and as a side note, if the teams actually were "even" the difference between top place and last wouldn't be so laughable.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    Ima just point this how can a new open server like Tytan compete on Hell road ranking if its 3 month old, hope u learnt the adjustments that need to be made from this. I could make a list of what is wrong to begin with.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 653 Moderator

Please make sure to have mailbox space available, as the rewards will be sent in 6 messages. We will be sending out your prizes within the next 2 weeks

• utahaltutahalt Posts: 399 Arc User

Thank you anole300!
  • coalsawcoalsaw Posts: 37 Arc User
    Does every toon of aaccount get the reward? Cause my main is the last toon and the reward is up on the first toon of that account.
  • leigh70leigh70 Posts: 74 Arc User
    Do inheritor's get the rewards, cause mine hasn't yet? ;(
  • kotarofuumakotarofuuma Posts: 28 Arc User
    ROFL does this mean that the reward only goes to the first toon created on the account??? l
  • cra0cracra0cra Posts: 2 Arc User
    before anole300 announcing the final of summer games i deleted all m chars and only inher' char left and now i cant get any reward anymore :((?
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Dear FW, if you want people to continue playing here, please remember we don't all play only the first character created on our accounts. Some of the first characters are close to maxed and don't need the rewards, other times the first character got "retired" when a better class came into the game.

In future give a code that is redeemable on the character of our choice please. The items are not exploitable everything is bound and to some people a very good reward is completely wasted.
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    The post says to wait until 2 weeks. I was waiting patiently. I just got my mail just now on my main character, which is the THIRD character created on that account, not the first. Literally arrived just a few minutes ago.

So I would suggest waiting before jumping to any conclusions. There's a lot of characters out there, and updating a database system and sending out en-masse will take a while to get through that list.
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Yes hearing from other players that the packs are starting to trickle down through the later created characters. So apologies to FW staff, and some clarification from the start about which characters would receive the packs could have prevented jumping to conclusions :P
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 653 Moderator
    draigwen said:

Yes hearing from other players that the packs are starting to trickle down through the later created characters. So apologies to FW staff, and some clarification from the start about which characters would receive the packs could have prevented jumping to conclusions :P

The rewards started going out yesterday and it will take some time to get all of them distributed (likely 2 weeks, as mentioned). ^_^ As these are rewards for the Summer Games teams, they are being sent out to characters active during the games.
  • isfolket80isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    do you get on every char any lvl? nvm all is getting it :)
    Post edited by isfolket80 on
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• spawnx09spawnx09 Posts: 7 Arc User
    hmm..i received on all chars/alts,but only inheritor didnt get
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    Inheritors should also get it, they're just a bit slower to get because they are all new characters, so will need to wait a bit longer