Crystal shell?

blazder
blazder Posts: 295 Arc User
I keep getting crystal shells from fishing and description says i can exchange them for special bait recipies at Dotora near the fishing tutor but i cant seem to find Dotora anywhere. Any help?

Comments

• armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    The descriptions are way too old and the devs (if they exist) are too lazy to update tooltips that used to refer to Freedom Harbor. I think the fisherman tutor in NF near the fountain on opposite side of teleporter have the recipes.
  • blazder
    alwanr said:

The descriptions are way too old and the devs (if they exist) are too lazy to update tooltips that used to refer to Freedom Harbor. I think the fisherman tutor in NF near the fountain on opposite side of teleporter have the recipes.

Thats the npc i checked, on both fountain, they do have recipies but not the special bait ones :/ i still dont know where to get those.
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    While I tried to check again I couldn't find Dotora seems like it's another missing npc.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/comment/12712344

You can still trade the baits if you have the recipe already or ask a friend/guildmate to craft them for you.
  • blazder
    alwanr said:

While I tried to check again I couldn't find Dotora seems like it's another missing npc.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/comment/12712344

You can still trade the baits if you have the recipe already or ask a friend/guildmate to craft them for you.

Well that sucks :/
    Thanks a lot for your help though!
  • uniti
    uniti Posts: 43 Arc User
    How hard would it be to add the special bait recipes back to the Fishing Tutors? Only chars that secured those recipes years ago are able to craft special bait.
  • botzlombe
    botzlombe Posts: 215 Arc User
    Well special baits are not needed anymore. Everything u could fish with em u can get now by just normal fish at the special fishing places. (where u get the extra fish buff).
  • uniti
    uniti Posts: 43 Arc User
    Actually, special baits are needed for the fishing titles, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700 for progressive titles.
  • botzlombe
    botzlombe Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    who da fk cares bout titles.. the game rly have other probs than that sht..
  • olddingo
    olddingo Posts: 13 Arc User
    So lvl 6 is as far as I can go NOW??
    OH and bods a lamby...there are some!!!
  • childishsmile
    childishsmile Posts: 29 Arc User
    You got see guild base got next level fishing too