test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning Player

wigmyewigmye Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello everyone, I've decided to return to Forsaken World after many years. I have very fond memories of the game, with a nice community, awsome dungeons and the best bard system I have seen.

So, I'm going to ask for a bit of help to get myself back on track. I ended up in a destroyed Freedom Harbor, which I managed to get out of and I think I found the new starting Citadel. My issue now is trying to find the main plot once again. I'm currently level 44, does anyone have any idea where I should be going to find the main storyline quest again?

Thank you for your help. Any other tips you can give me are very well apreciated.

Comments

• gvangvan Posts: 97 Community Moderator
    Hey there welcome back! You should automatically get it in your quest list. It'll probably lead you back to the new starter zone and have you run around there for awhile before it leads you to Nightfall again.
    2afl8q8.png
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<
  • wigmyewigmye Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I've managed to find the main quest line once again and I'm getting back to the rithm of things. I missed this game.

Can you tell me a bit more about the new dungeons? I keep hearing people shout for parties but I don't know which ones I can join becuase of my level. I'm currently lv 52 (by the way, the level progression is insane now! I got 10 levels in just a few days).
  • gvangvan Posts: 97 Community Moderator
    edited September 2017
    My reply keeps getting deleted every time i edit it.. Maybe because it's too long. So I'll edit it down further.

Press T on your keyboard for party settings and you can view most of the dungeons available in the various tabs. It has the level listing with them as well as what they give. The acronyms people call them can vary slightly across servers.

RCB is Random Challenge Basic 30+
    RCM is Random Challenge Medium 60+
    RCA/RCIA is Random Challenge Advanced lv75+
    RCE is Random Challenge Expert 90+ (People are picky with this one because. You might get parties requiring you to have 100k HP or a certain attack to join)

These random challenges are groupings of certain dungeons. You can earn wargod points from these. RCE gives champ. Wargod can be used for gear fortification and also for Wargod Gear. Champ points are for champ gear. Both are from Astraea. She's in Hall of Glory in Nightfall.

You might also see Fates or Fissure parties. I forget the exact level minimum but I think it's 50+ though certain dungeons in this grouping require higher levels. You earn ode points from here among other things. Ode Points NPC is Sabrina in Hall of Glory in Nightfall. Ode points can get you lv2 gems, resist scrolls, azure sky emblems, advanced runes, etc.

There's a few raids on here that give champ points and champ gear lv85/88 gear. You need to be lv 90 to do them. They aren't listed in T but you'll come across them later on.

2afl8q8.png
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<
  • wigmyewigmye Posts: 4 Arc User
    Wow, thank you so much for this list, it's super helpful.
    I'm going to see if I'm lucky to find a party for these dungeons!
  • Hi everyone i haven't played in years I lost my dad in 2016 from cancer. but anyways nice to be back again.