test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FW Starving for Trade Gold

13»

Comments

• anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    Dear PW, is it hard to understand FW needs its annual money injection, you failed with anniversary, oops, wait meanwhile there is ppl sitting on 3k diamonds on illy this game economy is a meme. Spend promo on nirvanas gogo.
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    I just have the idea almost only cashers post here, looking at the request for more cash shop/fast money solutions.

Cash big or go home, that's FW.

Can't spend 10k USD weekly? Do not bother trying being cheapo, bro.
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 693 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    senrin said:

I just have the idea almost only cashers post here, looking at the request for more cash shop/fast money solutions.

Let's not get too dramatic, nor off-topic shall we? Both farmers and cashers alike benefit from people having trade gold to throw about, and that is what this thread is about.

$50/month ($12/week) is all it takes to get very strong, very quickly, coupled with intelligent game-play. The are plenty of people who drop that much daily on coffees, cigarettes, alcohol, or whatever else. Yes, there are people who struggle day to day with putting food on the table, but don't begrudge those who have the capacity to drop a few spare dollars here and there, especially if it's also benefitting the purely free-to-play playerbase. That just comes across as bitterness.

Seems to me that your issue is that the game is not truly free-to-play if you want to compete at the end-game level, but how else would the game even still be running at all if there was not money going into it? I guess you could argue for the money for non-game-play altering stuff like fashion only, but that has never been what FW has been to date. If PWE want to turn it into that, then hey, I think that'd be great, but in that case there would need to be a better way to get ToFs, SoA, and trade gold than that which presently exists in the game, or no one who starts today is going to be able to contribute to completion of the current end-game content within 12 months of cash-free play.

Either more trade gold and ToFs need to be made available now, whatever the method, or the game starts to die ever more quickly if the status quo remains.
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 399 Arc User
    senrin said:

Considering 5 yrs ago when leaves were around 20-40s and now CSers with little money can get more gold than before due to 1g bid all the time. Non-CSers can farm a lot of stuff to sell if ppl have gold, so win-win if FW gives ppl to spend money worth (ie. awesome orbs or good value merc packs), and ppl will buy anything to get their stuff done (ie. gears, sp, mats).

Hopefully tomorrow boutique have wonderful items!!!

• moonbeam777moonbeam777 Posts: 85 Arc User
    i would love for fw cshop to have nice orb or orbs this week but dont hold your breath fw has consistantly demonstrated no interest in giving us anything this year,for some reason they really just dont care, whether we have gold or not or if players leave,i mean just look at what theyve done all year , one flash sale thats itit was only 1 day, they could care less, for some reason

i would love for fw cshop to have nice orb or orbs this week but dont hold your breath fw has consistantly demonstrated no interest in giving us anything this year,for some reason they really just dont care, whether we have gold or not or if players leave,i mean just look at what theyve done all year , one flash sale thats itit was only 1 day, they could care less, for some reason

Alas, all too true. Yet again, nothing of value in the CS.

This thread now into its fourth week (not to mention all the other threads before this one about the same or related issues). We are aware that they have forecast schedules for what goes on sale, but at this point it is now hard to argue against this now being either wilful ignorance, or malicious indifference, on the part of the PWE management. Take your pick as to which applies.

Why would any player, aside from friendships formed, wish to participate under such conditions?
  • iorransiorrans Posts: 56 Arc User
    New players need sell leafs for won gold the can improve self toons. If they can't trade leafs for gold with a good price then they not will buy more leafs and PWE just lost $$$$ with that current system. sry if i'm wrong but is how i think.

• mektehmekteh Posts: 82 Arc User
    In fw data record i'm pretty sure there is damn lot of gold in game.
    It just remain stagnant for many reason.

Gold injection either by cs or other will solve it temporarily.
    We need a booster for gold cycle in game.
    Ofc that will not happen.
    This issue will rinse and repeat again and again.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,037 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    I think I now firmly believe that pwe is purposefully trying to run fw into the ground by forcing its players to give up and leave. week after week of blatant disregard for the playerbase, lying to us, sitting around on their thumbs. seems like its time to pack up shop here.
  • plagueis#6755 plagueis Posts: 22 Arc User
    I know nobody here cares especially since I'm keeping anonymous but I've played since 2012, lv4 wings and just can't anymore. The neglect is too much.

Good luck friends
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 358 Arc User
    New code already expired, gg~

They fixed the code, it's working now.

• mihaaaaaaamihaaaaaaa Posts: 17 Arc User
    utahalt said:

They fixed the code, it's working now.

they fixed it? ye ofc but give different (lame) things now - so gg again
    THANK YOU @anole300#5837 for the Polystone Orb spend rewards
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    A great reason to spend all those stockpiled leaves. Thank you.
  • moonbeam777moonbeam777 Posts: 85 Arc User
    they finally opened up there tigh azzes and let us spend finally GJ FW
    draigwen said:

A great reason to spend all those stockpiled leaves. Thank you.

I got enough SG for now, saving some for mermaid orbs for SL next round. :D Hoping they will come up those gold gears pack like anniv orbs/marvel orbs soon!!! I need upgrade my gold gears next.