Summer Games Event - Power Rankings

anole300#5837
anole300#5837 Posts: 912 Perfect World Employee

World Ranking for Team Points!

For 4 weeks this month, there will be a TON of points on the line! Earn points for your team by posting the highest scores in specific World Rankings! Each week, players will be trying to rack up points for their teams in the following categories:

Hell Acclaim in Hell Road – we will rank the highest scores from across all the servers each week!

Points and bonus prizes will be distributed as follows:
  • 1st - 125 Points – Mystic Lv4 Rune Pack
  • 2nd - 100 Points – Crystalline IV Pack
  • 3rd - 90 Points – Mystic Lv3 Rune Pack
  • 4th - 80 Points – Basic Gem Pack
  • 5th - 70 Points – Heart of Fighter Pack
  • 6th - 60 Points
  • 7th - 50 Points
  • 8th - 40 Points
  • 9th - 30 Points
  • 10th - 20 Points
  • 11th - 10 Points
  • 12th - 9 Points
  • 13th - 8 Points
  • 12th - 7 Points
  • 15th - 6 Points
  • 16th - 5 Points
  • 17th - 4 Points
  • 18th - 3 Points
  • 19th - 2 Points
  • 20th - 1 Point

Apotheosis (week) Composite Scores – we will combine each server’s top 20 scores in each of the 7 categories to form one GODLY score per server!

Points will be distributed as follows:
  • 1st – 100 points
  • 2nd – 75 points
  • 3rd – 50 points
  • 4th – 25 points
  • 5th – 20 points
  • 6th – 15 points
  • 7th – 10 points
  • 8th – 5 points

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

These will take place each week, for 4 weeks, starting - Monday, August 7th

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

There will also be a Flower World Ranking, throughout the entire month! For this one, we will combine each server’s top 20 Male and Female scores to form one epic Flower Power score per server!

Points will be distributed as follows:
  • 1st – 100 points
  • 2nd – 75 points
  • 3rd – 50 points
  • 4th – 25 points
  • 5th – 20 points
  • 6th – 15 points
  • 7th – 10 points
  • 8th – 5 points

Get out there and grab the most points for your team! Good luck!

Comments

• amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    grats to the pve servers for the HR rank and the high population servers for the other ones. sorry dead servers you suck.
  • develichious2
    develichious2 Posts: 178 Arc User
    amarantos said:

grats to the pve servers for the HR rank and the high population servers for the other ones. sorry dead servers you suck.

as far as i saw, dyos (pvp server) has the people with highest acclaim.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    so i have to do hell road this week? or can i skip it?

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• develichious2

so i have to do hell road this week? or can i skip it?

no skipping hr gio! you gotta do it properly :P
  • develichious2

Points and bonus prizes will be distributed as follows:

• 1st - 125 Points – Mystic Lv4 Rune Pack
    • 2nd - 100 Points – Crystalline IV Pack
    • 3rd - 90 Points – Mystic Lv3 Rune Pack
    • 4th - 80 Points – Basic Gem Pack
    • 5th - 70 Points – Heart of Fighter Pack
    why's the 1st place reward worse than 2nd place? :o
  • aestheticsbro
    aestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User

Hell Acclaim in Hell Road – we will rank the highest scores from across all the servers each week!

Is it just the highest across all classes that counts? I need to know if I have to bother with HR.
  • eviegrimm#7039
    eviegrimm#7039 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I seriously wonder who was that genius, who decided to pair up the most 'dead' server with the most new one. Yes, I mean Eyrda and Tytan...
    It's just, they don't even stand a chance at getting good stuff or high ranks. So, seriously? Why'd you do that to the new players, especially those who lost their 'home' (official Russian server of the game). To me this seems kinda unfair.

IMHO tho
  • nickvv
    nickvv Posts: 340 Arc User

I seriously wonder who was that genius, who decided to pair up the most 'dead' server with the most new one. Yes, I mean Eyrda and Tytan...

It's just, they don't even stand a chance at getting good stuff or high ranks. So, seriously? Why'd you do that to the new players, especially those who lost their 'home' (official Russian server of the game). To me this seems kinda unfair.

IMHO tho

to be quite fair, tytan would have been a burden to most teams, no offense its only normal since its new.. right?
    It's the least burden to pair it with the most dead server, flawless logic imho.
  • eviegrimm#7039
    eviegrimm#7039 Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @nickvv said:
    > to be quite fair, tytan would have been a burden to most teams, no offense its only normal since its new.. right?
    > It's the least burden to pair it with the most dead server, flawless logic imho.

Yeah, but how would you feel, if you were playin' on Tytan? :D
    Your way of putting it does seem flawless, but then again, what's the point for them to compete?
    The third teem doesn't seem to be doing good as well, so there might've been an option to shuffle teems a bit more, so that everyone actually gets a chance on winning something good.

It's just that people might feel offended or unwanted just because their server is new, although they're now part of the community too.
  • amarantos
    amarantos Posts: 3,067 Arc User
    should've paired most active/populated with least/dead, to even it out. no point even competing for the bad off servers. A+ event planning. jk eyrda just wants to be carried cuz lazy ;D
  • anole300#5837
    amarantos said:

should've paired most active/populated with least/dead, to even it out. no point even competing for the bad off servers. A+ event planning. jk eyrda just wants to be carried cuz lazy ;D

Actually. that is pretty much what we did ^_^
  • develichious2
    was this past week the last week of the hr acclaim competition? do we have to do hr/hrd properly this week as well, or are we done now? would like to know so i dont waste unnecessary time :P @anole300#5837
  • anole300#5837

was this past week the last week of the hr acclaim competition? do we have to do hr/hrd properly this week as well, or are we done now? would like to know so i dont waste unnecessary time :P @anole300#5837

Correct, this past week was the last week for the power rankings ^_^