test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

*Maintenance Occurring Tonight* - 8/16/2017

2»

Comments

• stampe88stampe88 Posts: 16 Arc User
    3h reset end whit 12h........ i realy hope you have fix samting on 12h or you all just usless
  • isonnyisonny Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Please make us a favor and end this game today. :)
  • d4bigm4nd4bigm4n Posts: 75 Arc User
    Hey there's a plus side to this. The devs actually fixed something! I KNOW RIGHT!!! When switching realms, realm 1 is no longer in chinese :D. Also they reduced the price of the orbs we just had and added the monarch for 30 leaves. What a time to be alive!!!!.
    I'm joking. Pathetic.

"BookerDewit: Blood Warrior"

• shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    Ok, seems we have different ideas of what "about 20 o ´clock, latest" might mean.

No current information available, neither on german nor on french forum.
    What a relief that we have been trained well in such matters, so nobody needs to get excited or to be surprised.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 298 Arc User
    No Forsaken World today for me. I can't wait any longer and I'm going to work. Greetings.
  • clipinho2clipinho2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    never see in other games like this.... cs here for whut? grow in InssueGame... isnt forsaken world, is forviven world..... o.O
  • clipinho2clipinho2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    "fun" for us "job" for then and still we cs in inssue game... bugs and fashion promos = ( forsaken world)... plz do ur job, ur work good... try make us enjoy game again, we are tired of " super nova pack, rollback , bugs , and updates for 12h for give only boutique update" .... sad really sad...
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    As much as i would like to help, my real life demands that i go to bed now.
    Since its one hour past the "latest" time, the servers "should" be running, i assume it is sufficient to try again tomorrow afternoon or evening.
    Let us hope the next slow restart AKA "maintenance" will not result in a failure of this magnitude.
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Meh, guess no "5 daily relics today" ;P

But well there's a osom event going on in STO so **** it, take your time and give "us" a nicely polished CS so the whales that come here saying they dont cs anymore since ages can spend some thousands haha (i am csing in STO meanwhile, that's PWE too but rofl, totally different management, 1,4 gb patch today and maint was like 1 hour and half)

Scorpioluca
  • ace822ace822 Posts: 1 New User
    I´m so glad I stoped spending money on this broken piece of game. Will stop playing completely soon couse they clearly don't give a damn about the players and they don't try to hide it either
  • penatos1990penatos1990 Posts: 26 Arc User
    B) still no information pretty nice!!!!
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    22: 47 ha :D now loged in game PS: and good night :D

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    I got some leaves but all I want is mermaid/poly (sl/sg) kind of orbs >.< Saving for next round then...
  • invarvarinvarvar Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2017

Maintenance will be occurring tonight at 23:00.

There will be a server reset and backend modifications. We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours. The servers will be unavailable during this time.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! :)

Fix the patch, the game boutique is not updated, add a working patch to update, customer verification did not fix the problem
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    I get DC repeatedly. Never get as much DC for the entire duration of the game as after the maintenance. What happened? Why does the game write me a mistake?

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon