test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

*Maintenance Occurring Tonight* - 8/16/2017

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 849 Perfect World Employee
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Maintenance will be occurring tonight at 23:00.

There will be a server reset and backend modifications. We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours. The servers will be unavailable during this time.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience! :)
Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• lolnotyfglolnotyfg Posts: 296 Arc User
    Wooo arena fix!
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    lolnotyfg said:

Wooo arena fix!

Maybe S6 too!!! LoL

• gio#4911 gio Posts: 790 Arc User
    boutique update season 6 you mean...

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• stampe88stampe88 Posts: 16 Arc User
    I bet thay fix arena but remove gear npc
  • scopessscopess Posts: 12 Arc User
    It seems lately moderateors do better job at picking up on things wich need be fixed! Thanks!
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 210 Arc User
    Fixes?? What u guys have smoked?? Nothing ll be fixed as usual besides a boutique update...
  • heilandsackheilandsack Posts: 19 Arc User
    agreed. some more useless fashion orbs which no one need nor cares about.....
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    EU players will have to wait a bit longer, according to german staff.

"während der heutigen Wartung ist unseren Technikern ein Fehler im EU-Backend aufgefallen, dessen Behebung einige zusätzliche Zeit in Anspruch nimmt. Die EU-Server werden daher erst in einigen Stunden wieder geöffnet werden. Derzeit gehen wir von einer Dauer von ca. weiteren 6 Stunden aus (Stand: 10:45 Uhr)."

Rough translation of the main points:

During maintenance today, out technicians discovered a flaw in the EU back end. As of 10:45 AM we expect that the time needed to adress this issue will be roughly 6 hours.

The usual promise to keep us updated was also posted. I was not really motivated copying and pasting too often copied and pasted content, though. :disappointed:

source:

https://www.arcgames.com/de/forums/fwde#/discussion/131709/wartung-am-donnerstag-den-17-08-2017

Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • heilandsackheilandsack Posts: 19 Arc User
    pfff **** that
  • subtleistsubtleist Posts: 67 Arc User
    any update on the server status....
    STORM LEGION | RAWR ❤
    <KayQuick's WIfe>

• thafujithafuji Posts: 298 Arc User
    @shadrim, thank you for the information.
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 210 Arc User
    Boutique update will contain:

Basic Skill Crystal;80 Leafs
    Major Skill Crystal;240 Leafs
    Merry Wings Magic Orb;8 Leafs
    Pet Soul Catcher;80 Leafs
    Golden Monarch Orb;30 Leafs
    Pet Soul Transfer Scroll;102 Leafs
    Witty Orb;8 Leafs
  • invarvarinvarvar Posts: 33 Arc User
    Again they introduced nonsense and next week I think it will be the same, for example Golden Monarch Orb for 10 leaves
  • d4bigm4nd4bigm4n Posts: 75 Arc User
    so they reduced the current orb price to 8 leavea and added the monarch orb. Nope eyrda still not gonna buy them lol

"BookerDewit: Blood Warrior"

• theshark#7194 theshark Posts: 15 Arc User
    still EU Nyos server closed :angry:
  • kindlyspiritkindlyspirit Posts: 31 Arc User
    Anyone having issue log in game?
  • tomycro0tomycro0 Posts: 83 Arc User
    game is still under maintenance. Servers should be up between 4:30 pm and 5 pm
    ~ Mini_Phane ~ Warden lvl110 ~ Nyos server ~
    edited August 2017
    This is from german forum: "I've just talked to the technicians and they are still trying to fix the problem in the backend. It is therefore likely to continue until about 18: 00/18: 30 clock, until the EU servers are reopened."
    edited August 2017
    tomycro0 said:

This is from german forum: "I've just talked to the technicians and they are still trying to fix the problem in the backend. It is therefore likely to continue until about 18: 00/18: 30 clock, until the EU servers are reopened."

Only issue with this is that the very same "technicians" now claiming they will have the server up and running until "about" 18(30) seem to be the same ones that guessed that the issue would be dealt with within 6 hours.

Quite some time for "back end issues with the unique server names" as stated in the french forum section. German and french clients are still awaiting the current CS patch so my guess is more like another delay instead of game up and running at 18:30.

EDIT:
    Well what a coincidence. Not long after i presumed that this issue will take more time, we have an official statement that informs us that "the technicians are still working on the Eu servers but will need a little more time".
    Post edited by shadrim on
  • theshark#7194 theshark Posts: 15 Arc User
    thank u shadrim
    Btw 18:30 at which time? London time?
    edited August 2017
    It's written on german/french forums so must be UTC +2
  • penatos1990penatos1990 Posts: 26 Arc User
    why here no one informing us about nothing and we need read german/french forums...
    it's like this for a long long time
    edited August 2017

why here no one informing us about nothing and we need read german/french forums...

I believe this is caused by the fact that while one EU server actually is running in english, this part of the forum is mostly dedicated to US players.

Concerning the questions about timezone: everything taken from german forum should be UTC/GMT+2(Berlin). French stuff might be meant for paris time but since the french players have not been blessed with any statement concerning time, i believe that this might be important not now but maybe another day. :pensive:
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    im not use french, german client and still no can log in game. Really nice.

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
    edited August 2017
    elisha2 said:

im not use french, german client and still no can log in game. Really nice.

The current "back end server name issue" is affecting every EU server. Patching for french and german client is a secondary issue that might be adressed after this "back end" whateverstuff is finally fixed.

EDIT:
    New post in the french section, claiming ( o what unforeseen surprise!) that whatever they do will take another undefined amount of time with no end or result currently in sight.
    I intentionally do avoid to translate directly as any kind of "soon" has a well deserved bad taste to it.
  • elisha2elisha2 Posts: 364 Arc User
    So Im lost all day. Because when they fix it, we go to sleep here. Time shift, here is now 19:18 :s:s:s

Illyfue / NewOrder /3/2011 to date
    _Lucinka_ light bard
    ElinaMais sleet (ice) dragoon
    edited August 2017
    And this time, its another update in the german section, telling us that "maybe" 20:00 might be the time the servers are back up.
    As gwaera tells us, all is well and just some "final checks" have to be made.
  • izrut#9113 izrut Posts: 1 Arc User
    almost 12h the servers are off.Good job guys !