test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Arena

While I do understand the want for some of these erm... events lately... Exactly what is the reasoning for totally disregarding the fact that Arena has been completely broken and is being totally blown off. This really needs to be looked into and fixed. This game is dying due to negligence and attempting to hide how major things are broken by having silly little side show events.

Comments

• @anole300#5837 Can you by chance try and get us some answers? It would be very much appreciated here.
  • missy2004missy2004 Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Lol someone has an attitude problem.
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 359 Arc User
    If they cannot fix arena, please add the arena score and pts in FF since FF is working and we can grind for arena gears.
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    higher chance they will end up adding current arena season gears into orbs :'D
    Clyfar
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Well, why not simply putting everyone to 2700 score when NEW Arena season starts?

I mean, OLD Arena score will be 2700 while NEW one will start from scratch: it's almost due since the damn impossibility of farming those damn points!

Everyone will be happy: players can buy OLD Arena Last Season Gear, PWE can earn from cs items (refine/reid/augment/transfer cs items), less rant on Forum while giving more time to fix the bug. Hoping it resolves soon, the fact NEW Arena Score starts from scratch won't hurt the pro pvp players/whales/whatnot that are free to get new gear definitely sooner then the average ones.
  • gio#4911 gio Posts: 790 Arc User
    Logged today, only worth to see my friends in gvg, they cant fix other things, how can they set u on 2700 score i mean, they cant even create band aids or provide wokrarounds on some problems on their end.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 308 Arc User
    12s and rift are still fun
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User

• silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User

bruh...
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

Answers were given already many times they are workin on it with the devs and it will be fixed soon(tm)
    "now be a good girl and keep on charging u have a new boutique update so dont sit on forums spend, they are running low on charge for servers heck the hiccups in login server."

Parts between the " " Are a clear attitude problem.

You also ever stop to think that It's a real pain in the **** trying to search through as many threads that there is regarding other junk that is broke?

• galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    idk about you but i dont find sarcasm as a clear attitude problem
    i know many people who used to be positive and patient who ended up turning into sarcastic turds fed up of waiting for answers or fixes, me included hue
    oh and btw s/he does have a point because lately all the people complaining about broken stuff are the ones who cs the most when they have the tiniest chance on sight, like oh lets throw 200€ at them so they can keep arena down for 6 more months :'D
    so yeah idk who has the attitude problem in here
    Clyfar
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    missy2004 said:

Answers were given already many times they are workin on it with the devs and it will be fixed soon(tm)
    "now be a good girl and keep on charging u have a new boutique update so dont sit on forums spend, they are running low on charge for servers heck the hiccups in login server."

Parts between the " " Are a clear attitude problem.
    looks more like sarcasm to me.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
    And you guys know how much or how little she has cs'd how? Lol.
  • ediraedira Posts: 479 Arc User
    You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that the bigger part of the community left is the one that has cs'd. Simple logic.​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!