test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

*UPDATE* - Maintenance Will Be Occurring Tonight - 7/5/17

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 903 Perfect World Employee
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Maintenance will be tonight at 23:00.

Some missing items will be returned to the boutique, such as the action scrolls for Flirt, Boogie, and Kiss. ZOMG TOAST! Orbs will now give the correct pet stone. Once incubated, players will receive a living, working Bathroom Toast. If you have received an unusable Bathroom Toast pet, keep the broken stone. You will be able to exchange it at Otis Norrinan, under his Awakening Stone Exhange tab. For anyone that submitted a ticket early on, and may have destroyed it as per support's suggestion - don't worry, they will be helping you sort it out and get the correct item.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, the servers will be unavailable during this time.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience! ^_^
Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• heyyou#6834 heyyou Posts: 4 Arc User
    Posting nice and early, I like that. :)
  • gio#4911 gio Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    that means none will be on office for 4 july :D duh! brace urselves it will take 2 weeks.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    What's the status for broken 2nd sp tree for inheritors? What's the status on the Chinese text fix for warden's medium Lionheart camp instance? When is tool tip for vampire's feast getting fixed? When is the warrior's wrath orb gathering bug getting fixed?

I can keep on going but guess what? Its bloody pointless. What is there left to say that hasn't been said..?

This is the last ever time I do the mistake of using a product from PWE and dumping bloody thousands in it.

Your company sucks.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• unipegasusunipegasus Posts: 41 Arc User
    May aswell put arena gear in orbs since you will not fix it after years (unlike this being fixed in a week...).
    Talking about priorities...
  • eberg33keberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    silnec said:

What's the status for broken 2nd sp tree for inheritors?

When SJW's are satisfied and can't find anything to complain about.
    silnec said:

What's the status on the Chinese text fix for warden's medium Lionheart camp instance?

Probably next expansion. If they do fix it before then, next expansion will break it again.
    silnec said:

When is tool tip for vampire's feast getting fixed?

When Kayne get elected.
    silnec said:

When is the warrior's wrath orb gathering bug getting fixed?

Warriors are wanmei's favorite class, this is probably a feature not bug.

The developers are also looking at the issue with the Bathroom Toast pet. It will be fixed in an upcoming maintenance - until then, our support team knows of the issue and can help anyone that experiences it.

If developers have to look into the bug, what is support going to do for people?
  • xnavaxxnavax Posts: 43 Arc User
    Wind Reaper Nyos tree still bugged after 3 freaking years. Arena still down 2 months and counting literally 13 wins from getting the weapon. WARRIOR WRATH GLITCH makes everyone of them just beat on people while you hope to tank it out as you grab RH. After all the major CS that just happened in servers all around We better see results. I know for a fact several players (2 whole guildies basically) are voting of leaving and going to a game not controlled by PWE or Wanmei cause of the lack of responsivness of the people in charge or the massive bugs in game Revolution online. LoL or even WoW have a huge reputation in customer service. If you dont want a huge part of the community to leave and then loose the jobs for this game i suggest you fix our issues and start listening
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    xnavax said:

WoW have a huge reputation in customer service.

You really cannot compare a P2P game with a F2P game when it comes to customer service...
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    freeyaa said:

xnavax said:

You really cannot compare a P2P game with a F2P game when it comes to customer service...
    Yes you can, should, must and have to. WHY? Well, business model ain't an excuse at all.

Or, let's view it this way, you can say WoW RO LoL blablawhatelse have standard customer service where FW lacks definitely even the base, not just the roof.
  • freeyaafreeyaa Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    senrin said:

freeyaa said:

xnavax said:

Yes you can, should, must and have to. WHY? Well, business model ain't an excuse at all.

Or, let's view it this way, you can say WoW RO LoL blablawhatelse have standard customer service where FW lacks definitely even the base, not just the roof.
    Just no. It's apples and pears, really... When it comes to F2P games you pay for a quality game and customer support, so you're "entitled" to expect just that. F2P games on the otherhand you don't pay for sh*t... you spend money for items / a shortcut on your way up, nothing more. Everyone who expects a P2P-esque customer service from an F2P game is just delusional (or maybe new to the F2P world with no prior experience whatsoever).

*on a side note, since LoL was mentioned in the same sentence as WoW... Riot are doing a pretty decent job considering LoL is a free to play model game, I give you that. But compared to Blizzard or SquareEnix for example the support there is still a joke. And you also need to understand that MOBAs are a lot easier to maintain since they're way less complex compared to a MMORPG. So Riot doing a decent job is only worth half as much.

But hey, that's just my two cents here, you may dream as much as you want... none of my business. It's just that I've been around both F2P and P2P long enough to keep it real.
    <mean, grumpy b!sh>
    Lycanella - Dyos
    Char deleted: 09/04/2017
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Would be already much if they add 1 or 2 more hamsters to this fking login server always going up and down.

Scorpioluca
  • dfutyut8dfutyut8 Posts: 38 Arc User
    I do not trust what PWE Support told me to do with the Bathroom Toast Pets...
  • ant#3107 ant Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hey Anole while you're at it... can you return all the fashion that was previously on the boutique and that certain GM asked to get removed for a dumb rotation plan that was never put into action?
    I think people should be able to purchase items from the boutique at any time since they're bought mostly by people spending real money into their characters, it makes no sense to remove items that people need/want like certain fashion or items like Daylight Feather.
  • mihaaaaaaamihaaaaaaa Posts: 17 Arc User
    are the servers still down?
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User

are the servers still down?

which server? cuz Illy never gone down, if you mean login ones, those work for a bit then dont then do, rinse and repeat forever.

Scorpioluca
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 903 Perfect World Employee
    UPDATE --- This is actually being postponed and will not be happening tonight. May take place tomorrow, but need to confirm and I'll update this again :)
  • babydonthurtme14babydonthurtme14 Posts: 34 Arc User
    ...........seriously
  • moonbeam777moonbeam777 Posts: 91 Arc User
    yeah posrtpone it so you can take away the spend promo tmrw , and whatever you put in the boutique we cant get the spend promo NICE PWE NICE!
  • kamakattkamakatt Posts: 10 Arc User

yeah posrtpone it so you can take away the spend promo tmrw , and whatever you put in the boutique we cant get the spend promo NICE PWE NICE!

agreed, i waited bc it was confirmed there was maint...i forgot to factor in the part where pwe most likely planned this out.
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 903 Perfect World Employee
    The postponed maintenance will be occurring tonight - the original post has been updated with new information.
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 308 Arc User
    nice ty for the info
This discussion has been closed.