test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance Tonight - 6/27/17

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 822 Perfect World Employee
Maintenance will be occurring tonight at 23:00 PST.

The Russian client will now have more Cyrillic throughout the game - some spots are still in English but will be localized soon. There may be some spacing issues with Cyrillic text extending too far, but it will be corrected soon as well. There is also a server reset and small internal changes.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, the servers will be unavailable during this time.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for being patient!

Comments

• deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    wonder if arena will work or not
    Post edited by deathgod123456 on
  • gio#4911 gio Posts: 790 Arc User
    Arena might work on EU true, but if not its just more wasted time caring and hoping for FW fixes to even bother anymore.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• invarvarinvarvar Posts: 33 Arc User
    What is meant by the phrase "server reset"?
  • moonbeam777moonbeam777 Posts: 91 Arc User
    BRINGBACK BLOODWING ORBS!
  • codacious1codacious1 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    wish maintenance meant gitting stuff fixed not just updateing their damm boutique , i mean like fixing the 2nd soul tree for inheritors that have done the quest but doesnt complete , and wardens do medium lionheart daily it is chinese text not english , as for boutique it ben the same old fashion for ages , how bout some changes there
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    If you call Updates those they do in botique lol, every week it's just an old orb putted back (often overpriced too), when was last decent sale? (good thing i thought i needed 3 major crystals but then seen i actually dont).

Not that can blame them, seem the afflicted from "orb syndrome" will get any kind of orbs they will put nm what, actually i would also put them at 50 leafs each, ppls will get them anyway.

Scorpioluca
  • unusualsuspect1unusualsuspect1 Posts: 694 Arc User
    ...or fixing all the English localization issues for misnamed runes, classes (eg. dwarves = The Water Is Frozen), races (demons), guild base defense, soul gate quests, inheritors, relics, ah...why do we even bother to bring it all up?

It's only been years upon years upon years. The in-game quest information and documentation is so broken that it's pretty much a full time job for old players to educate new players on the same broken things they encounter daily, it all gets reported, and NOTHING
    edited June 2017
    Nope arena broken, no orb of miracles. Can go afk.

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,063 Arc User
    ah another disappointing week.
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Btw, someone got the exclusive nether wing pack from spend promo orbs but clicking on it in chat it show up the tooltip of Raptorex pack from charge reward (the stupid mount, some sgs, scs and title).

Ok, you lot recycle all old **** but real question is, is just a tootip typo and inside there's the wings or is for real just an exclusive mount on that orb? (seen anyway no one use that it's exclusive i guess ;3).

Scorpioluca
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Oh, my!

We do not give up, Anole!

-----

Ty for FW: we get what we give, we enjoy what we deserve!

-----

Ppl still cash - so - overall - game must be healthy as hell!
    FW common blabla parade coming soon, working on it, we will take it into consideration, thx for your support, operation ghost town is ongoing.

• amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,063 Arc User
    @Scorpio someone in eyrda popped the pack, yes the box says the returning player gift pack but the actual wings are inside
  • magikarp851magikarp851 Posts: 30 Arc User
    > @invarvar said:
    > What is meant by the phrase "server reset"?

I could be wrong but I believe I heard they backup, reinstall and restore the backed up information.
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 157 Arc User

Maintenance will be occurring tonight at 23:00 PST.

The Russian client will now have more Cyrillic throughout the game - some spots are still in English but will be localized soon. There may be some spacing issues with Cyrillic text extending too far, but it will be corrected soon as well. There is also a server reset and small internal changes.

We expect the maintenance to last approximately 3 hours, the servers will be unavailable during this time.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for being patient!

Is this the last week of anniversary?

If so, I would like to say ty for the worst anniversary event ever. No login events (no, I wont count that lame login stretch as a login event), no good giveaways, no anniversary fashion or title, no superorb in cs. And let's not forget no communication with the players, no replying to our concerns. No wonder ppl are leaving.
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • moonlight04moonlight04 Posts: 33 Arc User
    I wonder why you dont bring what ppl wants, afterall, we are the clients of this game ... same as in a market ... if you dont like or want what you see, you move on. *pressing J .. ohh same things, maybe next week*. Really whats the logic to bring in boutique orbs or fashion which nobody has a small desire to buy/use. At least bring some anniversary fash and make a poll for some orbs, i belive is not that difficult :wink: