test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

1st Login Stretch Goal Achieved!! - UPDATED 6/21/2017

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 654 Perfect World Employee
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Congratulations Everyone!! ^_^

The community has surpassed the first goal of 25,000 total hours played!!

The following is a code for Mercury Pack x6:

xDOx8E5v

***UPDATE: This code has hit its redemption limit surprisingly fast and will no longer work! Enjoy the Mercury Packs!***

Post edited by anole300#5837 on
Tagged:

Comments

• anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    ty for code :P dont take me wrong but can we get back to old format? for own PWE safety of database just let toons daily login and get stuff.
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    +1 billion and something.

Not really for your non existant "database security" (that get fked anyway, i even forgot my main account email existed until i got sms on cellphone when some chinese ip was trying to log on it, and guess what? last thing i did on that email was registering in FW, like 2 years before, never used for anything else and never gone to any shady site either).

But for your fking stupid ARC defender, i dont have really many accounts but even so can redeem codes in only 2 of them lol.

Scorpioluca

Ps: btw your stupid defender dont even send pins if for miracle i recall and enter the emails (but advertisements about your other **** games, those come), GG.
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    very good stuff
  • madex2madex2 Posts: 8 Arc User
    30mins log in to get rewards was best. like that you prevented mass account abuse. alot of ppl have 50+ accounts and will abuse it again now. watch them getting rich without any consequences.
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 358 Arc User
    I tried to redeem but it says "The product key you have enterred has expired.", anyone has same issue?
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 654 Perfect World Employee

I tried to redeem but it says "The product key you have enterred has expired.", anyone has same issue?

Updated the original post -- you guys blew thru the redemptions on the code super fast~! It's already tapped out! >_>;
  • ustolemysunustolemysun Posts: 271 Arc User
    Yep same here Chiffon! I even put in a ticket!
    edited June 2017
    pw should read tickets i knew this would happen, once again... now ppl that didnt redeem it wont get cause someone decided to create 100 accounts for redeem
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,037 Arc User
    LOL are you serious, anniversary codes with redeem limits.....so much frickin fail i cant even
    WAIT what? LOL That was not thought out was it? O.o I wasn't even planning on returning til i saw the code XD LOL and now i can't use said code? I'm with Amantine on this that was a fail code...
    By the way... Hey Amantine *Kiss* ;) how YOU doin? XD LOL
    edited June 2017
    amarantos said:

LOL are you serious, anniversary codes with redeem limits.....so much frickin fail i cant even

Its limited for the amount of accounts game had on code created, but some ppl abused it and spammed new accounts to get it, ofc lot of accounts are inactive and so on for reasons, so it worked for a while. I wrote ticket about it but support from PW is fast, so now well deal with it...
    and here i thought this was supposed to be the "best" anniversary event thing ever :/ lol Maybe next year? XD :D
    Definitely should have gone with the OLD process of logging in to get the rewards and x level ...This entire thing was fail :/

Created on/Before x date - Level x (probably 60+)

would have gone over much nicer.
  • I was going to redeem last night but then maintenance hit. Just got back from work and now its gone. Best Anniversary Ever (maybe sarcasm).
  • nika987nika987 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Great thanks for the anni gift I didn't get AGAIN,....great way to reward ppl whov been playing for years....another fail by fw again. I don't know why i keep expecting you guys to learn anything at all....
  • enfeeenfee Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    WTH it has expired already it just come out yesterday? arent we all suppose to be able to benefit from the 6 year anniversary? this is ridiculous. worst anniversary ever !!! Stupid events , stupid promos that are only here to put a hand in our pockets. Is this how u want to keep a player base alive? good luck.
    Post edited by enfee on
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2017

Congratulations Everyone!! ^_^

The community has surpassed the first goal of 25,000 total hours played!!

The following is a code for Mercury Pack x6:

xDOx8E5v

***UPDATE: This code has hit its redemption limit surprisingly fast and will no longer work! Enjoy the Mercury Packs!***

Are you serious...........? You never ever informed us about some redemption limit. It's been one day since the code was posted, so now everyone that didn't have the time to redeem during this ONE DAY, get to miss out?

What you wrote is "This code will expire on 7/7/17!" If you gonna have a limit then say so, is it that hard to at least give us the right info about your events. I think it's beyond unprofessional and unfair. I got to redeem my code cus I happened to have the time for it, I would rather you took it back and made a proper event that everyone gets to be a part of.

Think you reached a new low :s
    Post edited by angelhead on
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • stew675stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Fail, upon fail, upon fail.

It's been covered above, but that is BEYOND ridiculous to put up a stated expiry date of 7/7/17, and then tell everyone that it's now expired SEVENTEEN days before it is meant to.

So, what about all of us legitimate players who did not redeem yet? Are you just going to leave that middle finger hanging in our faces? At this point, getting pretty much used to that, especially after 3 months of no fix for the inheritor issue either.

I agree with the poster above. A new low has been achieved today.
  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 88 Arc User
    Haha
  • viiartviiart Posts: 9 Arc User
    angelhead said:

Are you serious...........? You never ever informed us about some redemption limit. It's been one day since the code was posted, so now everyone that didn't have the time to redeem during this ONE DAY, get to miss out?

What you wrote is "This code will expire on 7/7/17!" If you gonna have a limit then say so, is it that hard to at least give us the right info about your events. I think it's beyond unprofessional and unfair. I got to redeem my code cus I happened to have the time for it, I would rather you took it back and made a proper event that everyone gets to be a part of.

It seems they haven't set any redemption limit, but after they've got and seen reports from their account registration systems, they decided to make code "expired" immediately. It wasn't redemption limit, because error message should state something different, like "Maximum number of code redemptions has been reached". At least I remember we received similar message when code really was redemption-limited.

So PWE one more time trying to make us look like fools, who don't understand how in-game economy and gold flow works (honestly at the moment it is far away from working as intended, but still works somehow). And when all community tried to explain why this Anniversary event is worse than others, and that we'd like old format of login events, PWE once again ignored us and, from my point of view, failed again by adding unbound items to login rewards, knowing (I hope...) that some people have tons of alt accounts and will create tons more.
  • defcon79defcon79 Posts: 12 Arc User
    I logged in on my two accounts everyday and the dang code is already expired,lordy lord.I wish I could say I'm suprised but nope xD.Happy 6th anniversary everybody,now rack off ! :)
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Mercury Statuettes, aka fast gold, have always caused "problems" when boundled with login spammable events: I am concerned they have not learned any lesson so far regarding it, like really?!

Imo, we should "remember" them HOW a nice login event should work:
    1. Daily login increases items' value day by day
    2. Items must be bound
    3. Since those above are bound, make them valuable and worth the effort at least
    4. Every char can get them
    5. Put a 30m-60m online time requirement to get access to the reward
    6. If you can't make the above statement work properly, add a quest chain to be done per char in order to get rewards instead
    7. Ever thiking about asking players which items they prefer? May help to decrease the gap between players and staff
    Some nice tips too:
    1. Do not say an anniversary is better to all previous ones if it's actually not true
    2. Make hype is fine, but keep it up with it
    3. Social Media Events aren't by any means related to Anniversary
    4. Lack of Anni's Fashion, used to be free too, hurts lots
  • asklepius08asklepius08 Posts: 53 Arc User
    Please dont make any event because you are not able to manage it, you are even lack of giving true information. It is mentioned about expiring date "This code will expire on 7/7/17!" and it has to still work but you dont even mention about limit. At least dont LIE people

• galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    ahahahahahah get ready if we by any chance reach tier3 with all those amethyst crystals, because im pretty sure alts are already waiting for it huehauehauheu gg pwe
    Clyfar - divine priest
    Its time to ask about how is this anniversary better than last years, should i post again things we got previous years? All i saw so far was events that benefit game marketing and activity, nothing to think of players in general.
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Seems I can't get quote to work atm. @viiart I had no idea about the difference in the error messages since I didn't see it for myself, you are prolly right then :)

It's always fun to see how all the concerns about this event gets ignored. Instead of communicating with us, acknowledge our concerns and try to make the best of it, we get stuff like "create your own meme on facebook", so we got that going for us, which is nice......
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • truthspreader1truthspreader1 Posts: 15 Arc User
    I have logged every single toon every single day and for what?! Yeah sorry to say a limit on the redeem of a code is the stupidest %#$ I've ever heard and the last straw for me. I'm gone.
  • chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 358 Arc User
    Can't blame the "new players" who took all the goodies, but sad for the "real players" who cannot get them...
  • leigh70leigh70 Posts: 74 Arc User
    False advertising, don't see how you can say the code is good until 7/7/17 then less then 1 day it expires and you say oh well limit was reached when there was nothing about a limit posted. Such false advertising and you should be fired for that. Really uncalled for and should honor things you post in game.
This discussion has been closed.