test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login Stretch Goal Event!! ***** UPDATED 7/10/17 *****

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 653 Moderator
edited July 2017 in General Discussion

Greetings and Happy Anniversary Everyone!

Our 6th Anniversary is in full swing! Remember when we said there would be more? Well, we wanted to do something where everyone could take part! As mentioned on Facebook and our News page, we are having a login event!

Log into Forsaken World and play during the given timeframe and everyone will get free rewards via codes we will post! Here are the details:

Start date: Tuesday, June 13th, 10am PDT

End date: Sunday, July 2nd, 11:59pm PDT

The more everyone plays between June 13th and July 2nd, the better the rewards will be! Below are the requirements for earning them:

If the community reaches 25,000 total hours played during the login promotion, the reward will be:

Mercury Pack x 6

------------ TIER 1 REWARD UNLOCKED!! ------------
xDOx8E5v

UPDATE: Redeem Limit Reached!! Thanks for your support everyone!!

If the community reaches 50,000 total hours played, the additional reward will be:

Gift of Flame [100]

Contains – Bloodstone III, Astral Reforge Charm x10, and Medium Pet Essence x10

------------ TIER 2 REWARD UNLOCKED!! ------------
Rjzec4RN

This code expires 7/12/17, is bound and redeemable once per account! Enjoy! ^_^

If the community reaches 75,000 total hours played, the additional reward will be:

Hurricane Giftpack

Contains – Amethyst Soul Crystal x10, Lv3 Deluxe Rune Pack, Astral Reforge Crystal x10, Twilight IV, Gem Token x200

------------ TIER 3 REWARD UNLOCKED!! ------------
qDbwqYhZ

UPDATE: Many uses of this codes were available but the redeem limit has now been reached!!

If the community reaches 100,000 total hours played, the additional reward will be:

Warlord Blessing

------------ TIER 4 REWARD UNLOCKED!! ------------
MCnxWDPl

This code expires 7/23/17, is bound and redeemable once per account! Enjoy! ^_^

Awesome job everyone!!! ^_^
Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• lolnotyfglolnotyfg Posts: 293 Arc User
    Are the prizes cumulative or what?
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    lolnotyfg said:

Are the prizes cumulative or what?

this, also do i need to login with arc for it to work or just login normal?
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 653 Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Yes! ^_^ I've updated the original post to clear that up!

As for the login question - it should be fine either way, but to be safe... I'd say please login using Arc.

Yes! ^_^ I've updated the original post to clear that up!

As for the login question - it should be fine either way, but to be safe... I'd say please login using Arc.

Thx you also will it be a code to redeem on arc ? or whats the way to claim prizes and srry too many question x.x
    edited June 2017
    No worries ^_^ Any codes we give out, you can redeem on Arc or using the site:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem/
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,037 Arc User
    we wanted to do something where everyone could take part...yet rewarding via code where only 1 char can redeem per account...thats a nice big slap in the face to people who play multiple servers from one account and to anyone who made an inheritor who still plays the main it was copied off....since youre using us to boost your ''active players'' numbers, the least you can do is reward ''everyone'' and not ''one per account''

still waiting for the good part of this event...
    well some ppl are still waiting for a secret surprise login event xD still 2 weeks left :P server lacks resources on normal runes *winks*
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    @anole300#5837 Sooo are you gonna answer/comment our concerns about this years event? Theres lots of em in other threads in general discussion;

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1205630/facebook-login-event-question

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1205609/happy-6th-anniversary-forsaken-world

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1205581/anniversary-2017

So far I think most of us agree with that this is the worst anniversary yet so far. Would be nice with some feedback to our feedback.
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    good stuff if your changing sets
  • sirjirsirjir Posts: 114 Arc User
    Besides the questions in the other thread, what actually is a Warlord blessing too?
    Iolar - Level 100 Assassin of Lionheart's Avatar

• draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    One more question, on the 15th all the EU servers were down for network maintenance for approx 6.5 hours, will this lost time be accounted for and added to the total playing hours? Many people would have normally been playing during that time period, so its a lot of lost hours if it doesn't get included.
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    angelhead said:

@anole300#5837 Sooo are you gonna answer/comment our concerns about this years event? Theres lots of em in other threads in general discussion;

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1205630/facebook-login-event-question

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1205609/happy-6th-anniversary-forsaken-world

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/forsakenworld/#/discussion/1205581/anniversary-2017

So far I think most of us agree with that this is the worst anniversary yet so far. Would be nice with some feedback to our feedback.

With all this events mainly focused on Facebook - overall social media - I wonder why not embedding the game into that app alr: pretty sure FB's owner will definitely pay lots for this game to be in it!
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    Ikr xD the moderators sure are more active on fb than in the forum or the actual game \o/ Always dodging concerns and criticism tho, no matter what platform.
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • sirjirsirjir Posts: 114 Arc User
    ragn0r0k said:

sirjir said:

Besides the questions in the other thread, what actually is a Warlord blessing too?

It's a coin that gives 1k wargod points. For whatever reason they decided 1k wargod points should be the highest tier reward when people can afk fish that up.
    That's...that's yeah about at most an hour's effort lol wow.
    Iolar - Level 100 Assassin of Lionheart's Avatar

its more than just a coin for wg pts guys. its a physical manifestation of how out of touch pwe staff are with their own games. embrace the symbolism =)
  • lolnotyfglolnotyfg Posts: 293 Arc User
    > @amarantos said:
    > its more than just a coin for wg pts guys. its a physical manifestation of how out of touch pwe staff are with their own games. embrace the symbolism =)

Shouldn't you be working right now?
    edited June 2017
    shouldn't you? ;)
    draigwen said:

One more question, on the 15th all the EU servers were down for network maintenance for approx 6.5 hours, will this lost time be accounted for and added to the total playing hours? Many people would have normally been playing during that time period, so its a lot of lost hours if it doesn't get included.

We'll definitely keep the downtime in mind when looking at the totals. It may turn out that the missed potential time isn't even needed. :)

The first reward has been unlocked!! The following code is good for Mercury Pack x6! This code will expire on 7/7/17!

xDOx8E5v

• iorransiorrans Posts: 56 Arc User
    TY!

• stew675stew675 Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Awesome, I'm so happy to be one of the many who missed out by an event ending 17 DAYS BEFORE ADVERTISED

LOVING the way this 6th Anniversary is being executed
  • pvpnoobiepvpnoobie Posts: 212 Arc User
    Don't have much time to play but been leaving the PC on for this event and today with an extra hour in my hand try to claim the reward and it already expired sniffle sniffle...will no longer leave PC on wasting electricity anymore...slowly losing interest in game (insert crying tiger smiley)
    <!DOCTYPE html>

anonymous west lionheart player

Mini Mart

• leigh70leigh70 Posts: 74 Arc User
    Ok, the code has expired already. Are you going to make another code for all? It isn't even 7/7 and it's expired dang.
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 298 Arc User
    good code ty
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    hey thanks, code was great, or at least I assume it was it didn't work for me because there was a cap on redemptions...
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 92
    edited June 2017
    No point in complaining about it, PW should learn that no matter what they give away, ppl will always exploit it, its all pw fault, this p2w model that requires money to be injected ingames economy, make us login for 30- 60 minutes so all end up getting things, i stopped to leave toon at night fw isnt worth electricity for this event.
  • silentblowzsilentblowz Posts: 30 Arc User
    are your kidding me?
    Its advertised as code expires on 7th july and now cannot use code?
    there WAs a limit to code use?
    Everyone gm that takes over likes to say that previous event and gm are **** but do u realise u r crappier?
    learnt to acknowlege that first, else u cannot get better? i hope new codes will be out, i have yet to redeem, wondering why i even did logins...
  • tigletigertigletiger Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Awsome! thanks for nothing code expired already.

"Log into Forsaken World and play during the given timeframe and everyone will get free rewards via codes we will post!"

@anole300#5837 so you gonna live up to your words and give those rewards to everyone as said on forum and even on facebook ???
    Post edited by tigletiger on
  • dennenappeldennenappel Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    The reward code for the 1st Login Stretch Goal has expired and will no longer work.

The code has hit its redemption limit surprisingly fast!

The cap for the code was quite high too!

How can all players profit of it when it expires so fast? :sweat:
    Erzannah ~ lv100 divine priest (Nyos)
    member since 08/16/2011