test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

6th Anniversary Share a Memory Event! *UPDATED 6/28/17*

12346»

Comments

• aestheticsbroaestheticsbro Posts: 92 Arc User
    I've seen many friends come and go and made many memories, but the one thing that has kept me going was my Rohirrim. It's a shame the game isn't quite what it was but at least we have each other.

Hopefully, if unlikely, in the future both the game and the players will be treated with more respect than what has become the norm over the last couple of years.
  • alelujahaptismalelujahaptism Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2017

I played this game in the Philippines 6 years ago, but unfortunately our server closed.

Then when i moved in to europe 3 years ago, i got sucked into this game again, even though world chat told me to run.

• maganikymaganiky Posts: 1 Arc User
    7 years playing this game and I think it's the best game ever. You're never tired of playing it!!! :p
  • leoboymk#9586 leoboymk Posts: 2 Arc User
    i have played for about 5 years on and off, i have met people on my first day that i still talk to almos 5 years later, nd they have become some of the most amazing friends i could have asked for. Somtimes iv logged off and played other games, but i always came back to the people i know the the enviroment i fell in love with. i miss some of the lands that were taken and hope for there return. but i have and always been and will be a dedicated Forsaken World player <3 <3 <3
  • dennenappeldennenappel Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    This ended june 11th right? Will we get our partizipation prize with maintenance tomorrow? :smirk:
    Erzannah ~ lv100 divine priest (Nyos)
    member since 08/16/2011
  • dennenappeldennenappel Posts: 133 Arc User
    On the french and german forums they already closed this thread :tongue:
    Erzannah ~ lv100 divine priest (Nyos)
    member since 08/16/2011
  • christywhittekerchristywhitteker Posts: 6 Arc User
    My best memories in this game were taming mobs in the sea of oblivion, playing in the ring of the fairies.. and meeting my best friend OmegaMetroid and Ninian... I miss my old guild VSQReserve..was the best guild there was when the old guild leader had it... Bushido was another good guild too,.

But mainly I want the old forsaken world back..I want the game back to the way it used to be..
  • gvangvan Posts: 97 Community Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Since this ended awhile ago, I'll close the topic. No idea when prizes are going out currently. The Admins will address.
    2afl8q8.png
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 653 Moderator
    Make sure to check your forum messages and claim your gifts everyone!!! ^_^
This discussion has been closed.