test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which server would you guys reconmended to a returning player?

Hi there , I've always been drawn to FW and now that I've gotten some spare time on my hands I'm actually looking to playing it, so which server would you guys suggest has the most active and friendly players? Or has it been so long since i've played (about 3-4yrs) i shouldn't even bother?

Answers

• gvangvan Posts: 97 Community Moderator
    The PVE servers tend to have more players. The game favors cash shoppers but if you're a playing casually and not competitively and enjoy PVE, you'll like the game. If you find a decent large guild, they can help ease you back into the game and help you out. Welcome back.
    2afl8q8.png
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    great more new players
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User

Hi there , I've always been drawn to FW and now that I've gotten some spare time on my hands I'm actually looking to playing it, so which server would you guys suggest has the most active and friendly players? Or has it been so long since i've played (about 3-4yrs) i shouldn't even bother?

Hum, a "returning player" should have already a server? or what kind of return is that?

If as "return" you mean starting from 0 i would say, find another game, sure, you lvl megafast, can get crappy gear (up to 88 champ) megaeasy nowaday just being piggybacked in raids where no one need anything and feel like you're kinda improving but it just a mirror for pigeons and the amount of other stuff you need is insane, not really worth the hassle.

As said in another thread, you can anyway try and hf a low lvls stuff anyway and yes, prolly pve servers are the best i guess.

Scorpioluca
  • thafujithafuji Posts: 284 Arc User
    Illyfue.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,037 Arc User
    dont return, find a new game
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    amarantos said:

dont return, find a new game

Well, it's all in this sentence.
  • darkseeddarkseed Posts: 102 Arc User
    Seriously you guys complain that the player base is decreasing, but then you actively discourage people from playing. Do you not see the inherent conflict in this approach?

PVE - Storm server was stated by Domino (former Community Manager) to have the highest player base.
    PVP - While I do not have confirmed information, I am pretty sure that Eryda has the highest player base of the PvP servers.
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    darkseed said:

Seriously you guys complain that the player base is decreasing, but then you actively discourage people from playing. Do you not see the inherent conflict in this approach?

PVE - Storm server was stated by Domino (former Community Manager) to have the highest player base.
    PVP - While I do not have confirmed information, I am pretty sure that Eryda has the highest player base of the PvP servers.

Dont recall i ever "complained" about the playerbase decreasing even though it's actually a fact.

But point is, am not that an **** to lure new ppls here wasting their time in a game where they got no future other than be at best fillers to apply for stuff (and actually for stuff like RDA raids dont take those).

But ofc you're free to be one and tell ppls FW is defo and osom game to start NOW (they say returning but basically are ppls that gotta start from scratch) and they gonna have a bright future lmao.

Scorpioluca
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Well EU Illyfue is the most active server, you can see by the 12+ outpost weekly on dims lol, as for play this game or not up to him/her, most will tell run away dont come back, cause fw is a very depressing/frustrating game overall, actually this old model of p2w cant stand chance with others more sucessfull on market, but will keep working on milking the remaining players.

So spare me the sycophancy of some if you still live in rainbow floam paradise is cause either ur are new or your probably just trying to protect your big huge invesment, ppl live on expectations too much.

My advise is wana compete? It will cost you gazillions on your credit card. Dont wana compete and be random casual guy that gets one shot on all pvp scenario then have fun, plenty of guilds can help you get pve gears on Illyfue. So yeah like i stated a depressive game with lots of bugs, but you can enjoy it as a casual if you plan pve wise or have some chat.
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    darkseed said:

Well, we have the right to complain the game has a definitely small playerbase: the core of a mmorpg is the huge amount of online gamers, otherwise is a classic rpg with an online chat.

The fact we actually need more players does not imply we have to lie about the game itself. Unless you selfishly need "active fillers" to accomplish your purposes...

The company has to do something to lure new players here, mainly changing the horrifically p2w model coupled with FREEMIUM and surrounded by bugs and overall sense of forsakeness. It's not our job to attract new potentially customers to FW, we just give our opinions. And those aren't that "rainbow and sugar" coated, sadly.

What can a company do when a game has small playerbase and most of them agree it is not as awesome as it used to be? They call it anniversary event and fill it with social events. All of them do not require opinions, just "+1". Et voilà: a game with "more likes than ants on earth should be awesome" effect has been triggered.

THIS is Forsaken World. Prove me I am wrong.