test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Facebook Login Event Question

sirjirsirjir Posts: 114 Arc User
So I saw this posted:

And I got to ask - what does it mean by code? Like are we mailed a code to our in game mailbox? Or is it being sent to our account's e-mail? If it's to the e-mail, does that mean only one toon counts per account or if your account has 5 toons you get 5 codes to that e-mail or...? And when do we get the codes, at the end of the event or after the login each day? And does each day have details on what the items and codes are like past logins?

Basically...

Iolar - Level 100 Assassin of Lionheart's Avatar

Comments

• anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    Same questions, some enlightenment would be good.
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Maybe like in past events (like the previous beat the boss etc) once the conditions have been met an Arc code redeemable once per account? published on fb or the website?
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,037 Arc User
    my question is, why do another stupid raffle that will just be won by an unplayed Check in alt????
  • dfutyut8dfutyut8 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    amarantos said:

my question is, why do another stupid raffle that will just be won by an unplayed Check in alt????

Probably because of the qq andthe wings being in CS by "accident" :D
  • dfutyut8dfutyut8 Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    But yeah. 1 winner and will most likely be an alt/checkin toon. If it was more than 1 person it would be better. Might as well give everyone these wings.
  • angelheadangelhead Posts: 155 Arc User
    I really hope pwe/GMs/what ever get that ppl have more than 1 active char on each account. Can we go back to the old login events pls? Even if it's all bound stuff :/

Also, where is the anniversary fashion? :'(
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 399 Arc User
    Noting on Arc yet, I guess either it got postponed or cancelled...
  • leigh70leigh70 Posts: 74 Arc User
    Is it for every person to get same code or only those that actually do the logins?
    read people...its probably raffle this first week 6/12-6/18 then another login for code 6/19-6/25, then another 6/26-7/2...no items right now just raffle tickets
  • leigh70leigh70 Posts: 74 Arc User
    truely sucks
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 298 Arc User
    same thoughts
  • majkel33majkel33 Posts: 88 Arc User
    looks like it 4 items ea weekly, but dont tell you dont like it? 100 flames
    that one makes since but the wings dont
  • viiartviiart Posts: 9 Arc User
    majkel33 said:

Sorry, but I have to disappoint you.

Gift of Flame [100]:
    - Bloodstone III x1
    - Astral Reforge Charm x10
    - Medium Pet Essence x10
    still useful
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    viiart said:

majkel33 said:

Sorry, but I have to disappoint you.

Gift of Flame [100]:
    - Bloodstone III x1
    - Astral Reforge Charm x10
    - Medium Pet Essence x10
    Well, that make more sense, was kinda strange that pwe planned to flood servers with millions flame crystals, tbh from the name i thougth that pack could be fireworks too haha.

Scorpioluca
  • galadhwen23galadhwen23 Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I dont know why its so hard to give us a proper login event fair for everyone and the anniversary fashion that CN has been getting ever since 1st anniversary.

We do know there are people with like 100+ accounts who would make sh1tload of profit but really who cares? We'd like to get stuff on all chars just for the fun of the event itself, like you did 2 years ago with the 100 orbs thing. If you want people to actually play the game to rise your playerbase data or whatever, I genuinely dont think these kind of events will ever do something about it.

Its also nice the fashion part, you've been doing it every year, even if it has nothing to do with the typical anniversary fash (like you did on 3rd anniversary with the beastmaster fash or 2 years ago with the Fire and Ice fashion dropping from the login orbs we got from anniversary) its still nice to get something "original" as its an annual thing we dont get every day y'know...

Its just my opinion anyway, im glad you are doing a login event, not complaining that much. But at least could've made it properly, special and original and fair for every single person playing here since 2011. Should respect that part a bit more i think.
    Clyfar - divine priest
  • silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User

I dont know why its so hard to give us a proper login event fair for everyone and the anniversary fashion that CN has been getting ever since 1st anniversary.

We do know there are people with like 100+ accounts who would make sh1tload of profit but really who cares? We'd like to get stuff on all chars just for the fun of the event itself, like you did 2 years ago with the 100 orbs thing. If you want people to actually play the game to rise your playerbase data or whatever, I genuinely dont think these kind of events will ever do something about it.

Its also nice the fashion part, you've been doing it every year, even if it has nothing to do with the typical anniversary fash (like you did on 3rd anniversary with the beastmaster fash or 2 years ago with the Fire and Ice fashion dropping from the login orbs we got from anniversary) its still nice to get something "original" as its an annual thing we dont get every day y'know...

Its just my opinion anyway, im glad you are doing a login event, not complaining that much. But at least could've made it properly, special and original and fair for every single person playing here since 2011. Should respect that part a bit more i think.

Very much this. +1 to cly's post. @anole300#5837 need your presence in here please.
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

"The more everyone plays between June 13th and July 2nd, the better the rewards will be! Below are the requirements for earning them:

-If the community reaches 25,000 total hours played during the login promotion, the reward will be:
    Mercury Pack x 6

-If the community reaches 50,000 total hours played during the login promotion, the reward will be:
    Gift of Flame [100]
    Contains – Bloodstone III, Astral Reforge Charm x10, and Medium Pet Essence x10

-If the community reaches 75,000 total hours played during the login promotion, the reward will be:
    Hurricane Giftpack
    Contains – Amethyst Soul Crystal x10, Lv3 Deluxe Rune Pack, Astral Reforge Crystal x10

-If the community reaches 100,000 total hours played during the login promotion, the reward will be:
    Warlord Blessing"

...lol *slow claps*
    Clyfar - divine priest
    edited June 2017
    is that cumulative? Need to log my toon from arc 24/7? i usually leave my pc on all the time with toon but i dont use arc...
    I bet it counts only through arc logins, they have been doing it that way for a while now...and 90% of us dont use arc anyway so ye gg
    Clyfar - divine priest

I bet it counts only through arc logins, they have been doing it that way for a while now...and 90% of us dont use arc anyway so ye gg

well if so, im probably one of the most active toons so its a loss xD i aint gonna bother to install arc, though less 500 hours or so :P
    have fun with event^^

still waiting to see how this anniversary is better than previous "weaker" events, this is just a flat out disappointment. good luck with this event if its only recorded through arc as 90% of the player base plays with that useless bloated malware.
    and real way to show appreciation if the rewards are given by code and not mailed to every player, GG for all these inheritor running around now people will have yo choose the prize between the main parent or the inheritor.

once again pwe fails to show its employees put more than zero thought into the community and only seem to care about showing "active players" numbers during this summer. this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up
    edited June 2017
    @anole300#5837 how was other anniversary events weaker than this...? Honestly don't you see how disappointed everyone is by this event? Two years ago we got 100 free orbs per day, one year ago we got a superorb in cs + code with free mount/title/fash, yeah those had negative sides too but at least it was better than this. How hard is it to make a proper login event with good and useful stuff, something to look forward to, not these bs events. Jeez at least give us some fash/title/mount...

angelhead said:

@anole300#5837 how was other anniversary events weaker than this...? Honestly don't you see how disappointed everyone is by this event? Two years ago we got 100 free orbs per day, one year ago we got a superorb in cs + code with free mount/title/fash, yeah those had negative sides too but at least it was better than this. How hard is it to make a proper login event with good and useful stuff, something to look forward to, not these bs events. Jeez at least give us some fash/title/mount...

Plus a 20 day merc login
    Right! My bad o:)
  • kalabungalakalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    be grateful for free stuffs
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User

be grateful for free stuffs

Considering I pay current, invest time and give them infos via ARC, defo not "free"...