test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Community Boss Fight Finch! - *UPDATE* 6/29/17

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 676 Perfect World Employee
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Darkgold Smuggler Finch, a scourge on Dark Hollow and known peddler of Joy Powder, has ambitions to make it big and wants you out of his way for good!

Darkgold Smuggler Finch Total Health = 12,000 HP

Possible Attacks:

10 HP – Facebook Reaction
20 HP – Facebook Comment (only one comment will count per user)
50 HP - Facebook Share

Finch has gotten fed up with everyone interfering with his supply, as well as shaking down his best client Eve! He must be subdued before he can expand his influence as well as his base of operations! Achieving both would turn him into a kingpin! He will stop at nothing to complete his objectives and FINALLY be unaffected by meddlesome adventurers!

We need to reduce his health, hindering and obstructing him, until he realizes we are much too strong for him to ever accomplish his goals! Upon being humbled, he will drop something obtained via the black market, a valuable Flare Gem Card. Knowing Finch, he has something else up his sleeve, literally a Gift of Honor [1000]!! If we go far enough above his total health, he’ll drop it as well!

Darkgold Smuggler Finch “Overkill” Health = 15,000 HP

Gift of Honor [1000] contains:
  • 3 Diamonds in Soul Coins
  • Astral Reforge Stone x20
  • Star Diamond x1

Help us quell this nuisance by reacting, commenting, and sharing the event post on Facebook until 21st June 2017, 11:59 PM PDT!!

******************** UPDATE ********************

Everyone rallied together in a big way to help stop Finch and his Joy Powder plans! EN and EU's combined attack seriously stomped him! You guys did a TON of damage and really put him in his place!!

Total Damage Dealt = 31,960 !!!

In addition to earning the normal and overkill rewards, the supreme trouncing you gave Finch made him drop even more!! A Deluxe Gem Pack! It contains:

Ragefire III x8
Bloodstone III x8
Solarflare III x8
Eagle-Eye III x4
Goldspark III x2
Shattershard III x2
Twilight III x2
Crystalline III x2

The following code is good for a Flare Gem Card, a Gift of Honor [1000], and a Deluxe Gem Pack:

2xZZc7Qc

* The code is bound, redeemable once per account, and expires 7/14/16 *

Fantastic job everyone!! Enjoy your hard earned rewards!
Post edited by anole300#5837 on

Comments

• anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    Does comment here Works?
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,040 Arc User
    sounds like it's meant for Facebook....
  • ediraedira Posts: 479 Arc User
    Not gonna do anything on facebook... you wouldn't like my comments anyway...​​
    Server: Dyos - Kindred Fire Mage
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 226 Arc User
    good luck everyone, I'm not allowed to comment or react on facebook so I can only hope that here and/or twitter count.
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95
  • magikarp851magikarp851 Posts: 30 Arc User
    Oh look another lame event with weak rewards.
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 299 Arc User
    i don't think all of it is worthless
  • magikarp851magikarp851 Posts: 30 Arc User
    > @deathgod123456 said:
    > i don't think all of it is worthless

It's just not worth the effort and not fun
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 676 Perfect World Employee
    edited June 2017

good luck geting so many shares :D or even reactions on facebook he wont be geeting even atleast 1k hp lost :D

He's actually taken over 5000 damage so far! Great work everyone and keep it up!! ^_^
  • ladycraneladycrane Posts: 38 Community Moderator
    Wow. Good luck!
  • kaliflowerkaliflower Posts: 53 Arc User
    Maybe if they were reforge crystals instead of stones I'd be more interested.
  • lolnotyfglolnotyfg Posts: 293 Arc User
    > @kaliflower said:
    > Maybe if they were reforge crystals instead of stones I'd be more interested.

Maybe next year
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    What's kind of funny is we are having ALL kind of events, but NONE of them actually implies/relies on playing the game...

While we all know the Facebook event is a mere marketing event ("ehi, this game has 345k likes, let's play it!" idea) and the Forum events are definitely lazy (no offense but they just need to read 3 pages of posts and choose a winner, like 10m of time, really?), we actually lack the feeling of the Anniversary itself (let's not forget it comes 3 months later... More like a summer marketing event disguised as Anniversary if you ask me)...

On a side note, the last Nirvana Fiasco being added to countless mistakes they did helps us remember all those unfixed bugs/issues we are asking till... Well, let's simply say "pre-Domino" era...

-----

Considering this game is a business application, it seems quite obvious managers need to take off their egos and try going back to school, because Ghost Town masterplan is working too good already.
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    senrin said:

What's kind of funny is we are having ALL kind of events, but NONE of them actually implies/relies on playing the game...

While we all know the Facebook event is a mere marketing event ("ehi, this game has 345k likes, let's play it!" idea) and the Forum events are definitely lazy (no offense but they just need to read 3 pages of posts and choose a winner, like 10m of time, really?), we actually lack the feeling of the Anniversary itself (let's not forget it comes 3 months later... More like a summer marketing event disguised as Anniversary if you ask me)...

On a side note, the last Nirvana Fiasco being added to countless mistakes they did helps us remember all those unfixed bugs/issues we are asking till... Well, let's simply say "pre-Domino" era...

-----

Considering this game is a business application, it seems quite obvious managers need to take off their egos and try going back to school, because Ghost Town masterplan is working too good already.

Well i must agree, atm activity is going down pretty fast, some ppl came back for login event and arena, and retreated back, if i didnt do raids on monday, i think would be hard to fill raid as for example with Tod2 hero on thursday, after that game dies badly, but i think they are doing a fine job keeping investors ingame as its the only ones very active, the rest in my friendlist just poofed away. Marketing disguised as anniversary, yes i must agree i had told that already. But lets not complain and be greatfull we got something, i guess.
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Pretty much this.

Still ppls keep thinking they can teach anything to PWE to milk more money, ffs , everyday i gotta come on site to check if there's some promos seen the non stop Orbz opening in wc and there is always nothing, from pwe pow the game is in great health .

So yes, letting ppls gettig bored in NF seem actually help the incomes, so they open more orbs to pass time.

The ghost town marketplan work wonderfully.

Anyway, where we can see the hp of this world boss? differently from everyone here that seem 20 stones is monkey **** threw at their face i would like them (am doing the stupid FF atm just to get charms lmao).

Scorpioluca
  • shadrimshadrim Posts: 1,040 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Any info on the "Hitpoints" of that advert boss ?
    Or is this "event" as deserted and ignored as all the other ones ?
    Who is this "general failure" and why is he reading my disc ?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    shadrim said:

Assuming all comments are by unique users....8190
    edited June 2017
    lolnotyfg said:

shadrim said:

Assuming all comments are by unique users....8190

Looking at updated information from just the Facebook post (assuming all comments are unique users) - he's taken around 8800 damage so far. Keep it up everyone! There's still time left to get in more damage!
    Post edited by anole300#5837 on
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    Lmao, so he took 5k+ damage like first day then in another 11 days just like 3k points? and it end tomoz or so.

Not bad, a nice fail event, next Crapbook event you make set hp of boss at over 187262 billions, after all FW is so popular and yes, everyone in the world live in Culobook instead of playing play the game.

Scorpioluca

edited June 2017
    Updated the main post with the reward code! You guys did sooooooo much damage! Amazing job!! ^_^

Darkgold Smuggler Finch, a scourge on Dark Hollow and known peddler of Joy Powder, has ambitions to make it big and wants you out of his way for good!

******************** UPDATE ********************

Everyone rallied together in a big way to help stop Finch and his Joy Powder plans! EN and EU's combined attack seriously stomped him! You guys did a TON of damage and really put him in his place!!

Total Damage Dealt = 31,960 !!!

In addition to earning the normal and overkill rewards, the supreme trouncing you gave Finch made him drop even more!! A Deluxe Gem Pack! It contains:

Ragefire III x8
    Bloodstone III x8
    Solarflare III x8
    Eagle-Eye III x4
    Goldspark III x2
    Shattershard III x2
    Twilight III x2
    Crystalline III x2
    GJ all. Now we just need to guilt him into putting a good sale item in CS.
  • abrasivejinganabrasivejingan Posts: 36 Arc User
    @anole300 thanks for adding additional prizes, the Deluxe Gem Pack was really nice, especially to those new wardens. probably the best anniversary gift this year, hopefully more things like this will be the reward on the next events.
This discussion has been closed.