test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE TONIGHT - ALL SERVERS - 6/5/2017

Our team is currently wrapping up their strategy to fix an internal issue we have been experiencing. An emergency maintenance will be occurring tonight once the plan is finalized. Unfortunately, we don't have more specific information as to when and how long this will take.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we deal with this! We apologize for the inconvenience!

Comments

• rollback?
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 399 Arc User
    No rollback, just adding a anniv orbs? ;p
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    wow this is new
    Post edited by deathgod123456 on
  • nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    Did it happen already?
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 298 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    not sure
  • nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    Ahh yes, the top post is always regularly updated with the newest information.
    A simple yes or no would have sufficed..
  • punkmietzpunkmietz Posts: 1 Arc User
    They finally found the nirvana wings in the cash shop... :# ?
  • gvangvan Posts: 97 Community Moderator
    Ooh I wonder what's up. So far it looks like it hasn't taken place yet.
    2afl8q8.png
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<
  • rsydakotarsydakota Posts: 553 Arc User
    Must be in progress now, unable to log in.
    1zejmn5.jpg
    Fairy tales are more than true:
    Not because they tell us dragons exist,
    but because they tell us dragons can be beaten.
    ~G.K. Chesterton~
    xluna_girlx
    Eyrdan Glacial Priest
  • clipinho2clipinho2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    seems some servers get up right now ....
  • irratateirratate Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hopefully it'll fix arena once and for all.
  • botzlombebotzlombe Posts: 190 Arc User
    so everyone gets now a nirvana wings pack as compensation? Or how u gonna handle that big mistake?!
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    irratate said:

Hopefully it'll fix arena once and for all.

Lmao, yes they make emergency maint for fixes, as someone said seem there was some unwanted itemz in cs lol, that is, and ofc ppls already got too (i was wondering what kind of wings was those Nivana a nameless alt was selling in wc ;P).

Just rofl at our beloved Circus employeers of PWE, cant make 1 straight, well now suck it up and dont move anymore a finger, dont wanna see also check in alts with prezzied full 95 gold **** cuz your "repairing" (or AH ful lof 95 gold **** prezzied by gms).

Grats to those that got those wings, w/e they are.

Scorpioluca
  • callisidrincallisidrin Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Did they seriously remove an item many people would have cs'd for? Guess the game's finances are doing better than i thought...

Nvm just saw they were on at 40 leaves, must start playing in the middle of the night.

• silnecsilnec Posts: 248 Arc User
    Those wings, i hear that it gives stats. Can someone pls verify? If it does, this is BS. There are people who have taken advantage of the glitch and got them. How about the rest of us who didn't? :cold_sweat:
    ⋆⋆⋆ SEPHMEISTER ⋆ Illyfue ⋆⋆⋆

"this game is dying on all servers, wake the fk up" - Amarantos

This is the truth. PWE does not care.

• senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we deal with this! We apologize for the inconvenience!

If I had a dime everytime I had to see this sentence here... I'd billionaire, really.

And - btw - just that? Be patient, please keep cashing? Really PWE, really? Enough.
  • drnasedrnase Posts: 193 Arc User
    time to say goodbye.....
    Dont worry, be happy
  • heinesenheinesen Posts: 184 Arc User
    So you make a emergency maintraince for remove a orb from CS i just shake my head now becousse there many more importen thing who need be fixed like sp tree and awakening skills
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    silnec said:

Those wings, i hear that it gives stats. Can someone pls verify? If it does, this is BS. There are people who have taken advantage of the glitch and got them. How about the rest of us who didn't? :cold_sweat:

i doubt there is stats on any wings, if there is, would be the first time i hear about it , would be fun though.
    I see lot of people already annoyed with lack of login event, so keep going PW is doing a fine job on operation ghost town :wink:
    Orb of Wonders when? i wana keep csing, the addiction is too stronk.
  • draigwendraigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    A free set of Nirvana wings for every character on every account, sounds like a fair compensation. Or put them back in the boutique for 40 leaves.
  • ruledbyrubyruledbyruby Posts: 12 Arc User
    draigwen said:

A free set of Nirvana wings for every character on every account, sounds like a fair compensation. Or put them back in the boutique for 40 leaves.

Best putting back at boutique cause those who got now bought aswell ^^
  • shrouder#6467 shrouder Posts: 4 Arc User
    drnase said:

time to say goodbye.....

goodbye

i doubt there is stats on any wings, if there is, would be the first time i hear about it , would be fun though.

I heard from BigGuns gio, I doubt he give wrong info.

• g92kamissssg92kamissss Posts: 30 Arc User
    U realy think they would put it back then u are out off youre minde .
    Do u remmber when it was gems bugg and people got tusen off gems And that effekted game badly even tho they made rollback people still had them and keept getting it back . And they gave nothing good for onther who dident get gems so goodluck asking to put it back . Gems vs wings gems is way more worth guse u could max wing system and be above onther player . Wings is just wings nothing else it dosent Make things unbalanced or. Effekt things like stats.
    Ok, no stats from wings, wrong info given out.

• smurffy4smurffy4 Posts: 16 Arc User
    I do find it funny they dropped an emergency maint for "special" wings but they knew about the cross-server time glitch the night it happened and that wasn't fixed til the normal scheduled maint... Priorities much.
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    If they do not care about the game, why should we play for?
  • jeandouxejeandouxe Posts: 4 Arc User
    Are you **** kidding right now? Another FW fuckup where the exploiters profit while upstanding players get screwed. How are you going to make this right? Give these wings to everyone as part of anniversary gift so that their value plummet and exploiters end up having wasted their leaves hoarding garbage.
    Someone sold the wings for 120D on illy. :smiley: