Anniversary 2017

Comments

• draigwen
    draigwen Posts: 57 Arc User
    Some of us have been loyal to this game for over 6 years, this appears to be a very disappointing anniversary.
  • cronostone
    cronostone Posts: 14 Arc User
    to me it doe's not look like an aniversary
  • senrin
    senrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Well Gio, said it'll be a c r a p anniversary as well, sadly we were horrifically right...

Login events? LOOOOL

Mercury Statuettes? LOOOOOOL

Something to raise population? LOOOOOOOL

-----

Wallet - draining tricks? Yes QQ

Never - fixing bugs as a granted normality? Yes QQ

Cash Shop as only way to bother? Yes QQ

-----

Pretty sure this Kluer is the same Kluer they ordered FIVE years ago and still have some left by then; pretty much the last time they bothered - really - with this game...
  • yourfacelolz
    yourfacelolz Posts: 68 Arc User
    Share a Memory Forum Event – reminisce and share your experiences with other players:

Remember the Anniversaries that didn't suck?
  • senrin
    well, this is by far the worst.

Thankfully we have very nice Promos and Charges going on. ty.
  • hossulf
    hossulf Posts: 25 Arc User
    I hope I will at least be able to cs the 6th Anni title B)
  • hossulf
    hossulf Posts: 25 Arc User
    Please ppl, buy ALL the Kluers, so that for 7th anni, we can get something different ...... maybe we will be able to buy an anni title :disappointed:
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User

Share a Memory Forum Event – reminisce and share your experiences with other players:

Once upon a time we had a game with a thing called economy, PWE monster was so greedy that he killed his friend Farming, and then sold his friend Orb and then the game died, in the end everyone died, and the monster kept living sad story.

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• bloodreaperfw
    bloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    This anniversary *event* is a slap to the face to people that have been playing this game for years, I'm guessing many players will take a break from this game for good.
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • senrin
    Well, I am no more concerned about cashers or whatever, because - considering the state of the game - if a whale cashes on this game is like... Well, total pointless.

Good luck bragging if you're all alone staring the screen, have fun with the same 3 teams in Arena (IF and WHEN it works), enjoy the weekly raids to just get points for... Nothing.

No competition = nothing worth.

"Hey, look at me, I am here" <--- whale on a deserted abandoned Mall on saturday night.

"I am here, I am cool, I can 1shot, I blabla, I... I... I... and I... I... I... still I... always I... I blablablamore..." <-- crying at the Mall

"Oh, sorry bro, we are dancing/eating/having fun, have fun on that deserted Mall on saturday night!" <-- all normal ppl

"but I... still I... and I..." <-- despair

"ok ok you you you, stay there and watch your best friend, the MIRROR".

Guess, who is the LOSER if you see it in the right pov? XD

-----

tl;dr -->it's so fun seeing whales so proud, when you know the limit of their ego is the LCD size and the quality of the net.

That's why, cashers firstly, should ask for some more way to add ppl/making game more competitive, for their fun.
  • senrin
    hossulf said:

maybe we will be able to buy an anni title :disappointed:

Yeah let's BUY...

Can make a video and share "the 7 ppl left on FW go around with all maxed and nice title"

views: 3ppl Yes, because of those 7 the most were alts...
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User
    Most boring "anniversary" ever. :)
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • abrasivejingan
    abrasivejingan Posts: 37 Arc User
    Someone remind whoever thought of these events, that an anniversary event should be for every player not just for some lucky few. And I was really expecting this anniversary since I came back to this game.
  • angelhead
    angelhead Posts: 163 Arc User
    Atm it's looking beyond bad :s I really don't get all this hide and seek, raffles and fan arts...why not make a login event that everyone can be a part of? We hade lots of fun with login events, was something to look forward to. Now everything is about updating the shop and forum events that either require you to cs or that gives a pet you can buy for soul leaves :( Even if it's login event with bound stuff it's still nice!

*cough* anniversary fashion *cough*

Hope with event brings more than what that news post said. One thing that I want to point out tho is that some ppl got chars they play daily on the same account, which sucks when we get codes that can only be redeemed once per account. Maybe if you are planning on any gift code or such, you can keep this in mind. @anole300#5837
    Freida ~ Inferno Vampire ~ Rohans
  • kumi
    kumi Posts: 114 Arc User

Ditto. I've been here for all of them, and it's really gone downhill.
    Houseplant of Lionheart server
  • nyxx605
    nyxx605 Posts: 2 Arc User
    This is supposed to be our anniversary? Please tell me there's more to it. I leave for a year and come back to check out the game again and see the previous anniversary didn't horrifically fail and think "Oh well maybe this next one will be the same AT LEAST if not better" Only to stay for this pathetic excuse of an anniversary? Are they trying to get as many people to leave the game at once as they can like they did with the supernova pack? Because they're doing a hell of a job. How am I supposed to say "Oh well that's not a bad anniversary" and stay? This is ****. And the new players? This is what they get for starting to play this game? I'm sure they'll find a better game that will be more rewarding for new players than this. And giving us charge promos? What a joke. Happy anniversary, we want you to spend more money, instead of saying thank you for staying here's free stuff. Congratulations Forsaken World you continually dissapoint everyone.
  • gio#4911
    gio#4911 Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    nyxx605 said:

This is supposed to be our anniversary? Please tell me there's more to it. I leave for a year and come back to check out the game again and see the previous anniversary didn't horrifically fail and think "Oh well maybe this next one will be the same AT LEAST if not better" Only to stay for this pathetic excuse of an anniversary? Are they trying to get as many people to leave the game at once as they can like they did with the supernova pack? Because they're doing a hell of a job. How am I supposed to say "Oh well that's not a bad anniversary" and stay? This is ****. And the new players? This is what they get for starting to play this game? I'm sure they'll find a better game that will be more rewarding for new players than this. And giving us charge promos? What a joke. Happy anniversary, we want you to spend more money, instead of saying thank you for staying here's free stuff. Congratulations Forsaken World you continually dissapoint everyone.

1st year:
    FW players with a Lv30 character created on/before 3/31/2011 are eligible for:
    Humphrey mount (Lv20)
    Selarion pet (Lv65)
    VIP Pack
    Diamond Event Pack
    10 Edge Badges
    Forsaken Veteran Title
    Forsaken Anniversary Title

FW players with a Lv30 character created on/after 4/1/2011 are eligible for:
    Selarion pet (Lv65)
    VIP Pack
    Diamond Event Pack
    10 Edge Badges

2nd year:
    Forsaken World players with a Level 60 character created on/before 9/01/2011 are eligible for:
    - Lifesbane
    - Conqueror Skeleton
    - 1 VIP Pack
    - 1 Box of Great Wealth
    - 10 Edge Badges
    - Title [Yellow] - Forsaken Original
    - Title [Purple] - Forsaken Anniversary II

Forsaken World players with a Level 30 character created on/after 9/02/2011 are eligible for:
    - Conqueror Skeleton
    - 1 VIP Pack
    - 1 Box of Great Wealth
    - 10 Edge Badges

Lifebane [Special Edition]:

3rd year:
    One Year Login Prize Package
    Veteran Title Award
    2x Kill Experience & Soul Power
    Fashion Giveaway

4th year:
    for daily login
    100 special orbs
    box with:
    hairstyle/facial token
    book of mastery
    talent compass

Last year:

Scavenger Hunts
    Login Events where you can earn Gold
    Login Event raffles to win Fashion, Mounts, Titles, and Wings!
    Everyone gets a Forsaken World 5th Anniversary Pack!
    A month long community wide contest where if you work together as a community we give away A REAL LIFE RESIN STATUE OF KLUER!
    Forum Contests, Facebook Events, In-Game Events, Livestreams…

This year:
    Fan Art Contest
    Login Raffles to win Wings, a Real Life Resin Statue of Kluer, and a special pet!
    FW Memes Contest – create FW themed memes and even help choose the winner!
    Share a Memory Forum Event – reminisce and share your experiences with other players!
    ZOMG Hide & Seek
    Facebook Defeat the Boss! … and MORE!!!

senpai is old very old...

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• kalabungala
    kalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    domino save us
  • dennenappel
    dennenappel Posts: 133 Arc User
    Do we not get a new fashion set and title this year? :sweat:
    Erzannah ~ lv100 divine priest (Nyos)
    member since 08/16/2011
  • hurty08
    hurty08 Posts: 31 Arc User
    LMAO THE MEMES CONTEST
    I'm waiting for it, I've a special one for you guys
    Hebergeur d'image
  • conterkiller
    conterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User

nyxx605 said:

1st year:
    FW players with a Lv30 character created on/before 3/31/2011 are eligible for:
    Humphrey mount (Lv20)
    Selarion pet (Lv65)
    VIP Pack
    Diamond Event Pack
    10 Edge Badges
    Forsaken Veteran Title

FW players with a Lv30 character created on/after 4/1/2011 are eligible for:
    Selarion pet (Lv65)
    VIP Pack
    Diamond Event Pack
    10 Edge Badges

2nd year:
    Forsaken World players with a Level 60 character created on/before 9/01/2011 are eligible for:
    - Lifesbane
    - Conqueror Skeleton
    - 1 VIP Pack
    - 1 Box of Great Wealth
    - 10 Edge Badges
    - Title [Yellow] - Forsaken Original

Forsaken World players with a Level 30 character created on/after 9/02/2011 are eligible for:
    - Conqueror Skeleton
    - 1 VIP Pack
    - 1 Box of Great Wealth
    - 10 Edge Badges

Lifebane [Special Edition]:

3rd year:
    One Year Login Prize Package
    Veteran Title Award
    2x Kill Experience & Soul Power
    Fashion Giveaway

4th year:
    for daily login
    100 special orbs
    box with:
    hairstyle/facial token
    book of mastery
    talent compass

Last year:

Scavenger Hunts
    Login Events where you can earn Gold
    Login Event raffles to win Fashion, Mounts, Titles, and Wings!
    Everyone gets a Forsaken World 5th Anniversary Pack!
    A month long community wide contest where if you work together as a community we give away A REAL LIFE RESIN STATUE OF KLUER!
    Forum Contests, Facebook Events, In-Game Events, Livestreams…

This year:
    Fan Art Contest
    Login Raffles to win Wings, a Real Life Resin Statue of Kluer, and a special pet!
    FW Memes Contest – create FW themed memes and even help choose the winner!
    Share a Memory Forum Event – reminisce and share your experiences with other players!
    ZOMG Hide & Seek
    Facebook Defeat the Boss! … and MORE!!!

senpai is old very old...
    You forgot to mention the 5th anniversary orb.. BEST ANNIVERSARY THING EVER!!!

• estafi
    estafi Posts: 41 Arc User
    With all respect?.
    It seems to me that either there is lack of inteligence around or the purpouse of this event has some hidden intentions.
    There is a lot of new players and even old players that came back, at least on Storm server, and instead of making an overcoming event (compared to previous years) to revive the game, we get this lameness.
    I just hope that the hide and seek isn't like previous ones, a lv20 blue pet or something similar.
    There is no login event, a classic of the game that we used to have regulary and the company decided to remove. Im sure most players have been waiting to have it at least on anniversary.
    If the intention was to dissapoint and discourage players, you are doing a pretty good job.
  • endless013
    endless013 Posts: 236 Arc User

domino save us

dom is "dead" (fired)

GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110... Mr_E, Assassin (venom) lvl92...
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110... Not_Inuyasha, Assassin (Venom) lvl81
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl110 ... PlayerName, Shooter (Presicion/Burst) lvl85
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl95... ****_McKenzy, Vampire (Blood/Dark) lvl lvl81
  • arcticdread
    arcticdread Posts: 3 Arc User

domino save us

dom is "dead" (fired)

Thanx Tips :pensive:
  • stoneman1989#5306
    stoneman1989#5306 Posts: 17 Arc User
    cs poubelle, they joke with we, give **** event for nolife and cs no login.
  • unipegasus
    unipegasus Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    In advance for the memes event.
  • utahalt
    utahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    I am still hoping we will get Anniversary Orbs since 20 more days to go >.>
  • kalabungala
    kalabungala Posts: 122 Arc User
    domino save us
    utahalt said:

I am still hoping we will get Anniversary Orbs since 20 more days to go >.>

june 21th its start of the summer and its wednesday maint day i smell login then
  • smurffy4
    smurffy4 Posts: 16 Arc User

I am very sad to see they still aren't listening to the player base when it comes to events.

I wonder how far Eyrda's player base is going to shrink after this joke of an anniversary. I've been here from the beginning and I log every day just hoping something will ignite that spark that burned so bright just a couple years ago.

It's very easy to invest money into something you used to enjoy, hoping it will someday be fun again. At least you're making some progress. When all you're investing is time... you become discouraged at the lack of progress. You see the CSers getting Gold Gear and bragging yet you can't even properly identify your Champ Gear that you worked so hard to get. Augments? Forget about those, they are priced out of your range. Gold accessories? If you're not into PVP, forget it. And, even if you ARE into PVP, if you don't have the aforementioned gold gear, good luck making any progress.

This game was a fun, active, fulfilling place to relax and socialize with friends. Now it is a ghost town with the CSers running in clicks that don't care about the non-CSers because they only slow down the effort that they are trying to make in this broken, forsaken game.

If you insist on ignoring your non-CSing player base, this game WILL die. This base has been ignored for a couple years and the game is on life support because of it. Soon there will be a server merge to attempt to save what can't be fixed. Give the non-CSers a way to make some income... or, say good-bye to the game so many have spent years enjoying.

And about the "Log in Events", if a CSer abuses a glitch, they are allowed to keep all of their ill gotten gains with little to no punishment what so ever. If a non-CSer tries to make some progress using accounts that we were told to make earlier in the life of this game, the event is removed from the game, never to be seen again. When FW/PWE removed any way for non-CSers to make an income (Farming), they set in motion the mechanic that would ultimately kill this game. So, keep bitchin' CSers, you'll soon have everything you've always wanted. Or... WILL you?

#DemandOurDeservedLogInEvent
    #LogInEventsBenefitEveryone
    #DontBeScared
    #GiveMeFreeStuffBecauseYouRemovedAnyWayForMeToGetItOnMyOwn
    #RipForsakenWorld

Thank you for allowing me to post on this forum for free. I'm guessing it wont be long and you'll need something from the Cash Shop just to post.
    #JokingNotJoking

+10000000000000000
    I sit online doing absolutely nothing on eyrda. Nothing to do. My friends list has the same 3 ppl on it all the time now. It used to have alot more. My guild went from being active to nobody online... its sad.
    RIP: Eyrda.