test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Kentucky Derby Community Poll Event

anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 663 Perfect World Employee
The Kentucky Derby* is rounding the final corner and will be here soon! In the spirit of the race, we’re holding a special contest! Choose which horse you think will win the Kentucky Derby this year. The horse receiving the most votes will be the community’s chosen racer. If that horse goes on to win – everyone gets a prize! The prizes vary based on the odds of that horse winning. To help you choose - here is a list of the horses racing, their odds of winning, and the reward you receive if they win:

Visit our Facebook page to get the link to the survey!

This poll closes at 11:59 PM PST Friday, May 5th.

*Find out more about the Kentucky Derby here.

Good Luck!!
Tagged:

Comments

• chiffoncakechiffoncake Posts: 358 Arc User
    Will those item from Box or Pack bound? I hope not, so we have alts to open and sell/collect them for the upgrade ;)
  • drnasedrnase Posts: 193 Arc User

Will those item from Box or Pack bound? I hope not, so we have alts to open and sell/collect them for the upgrade ;)

u really think they throw away that stuff unbound? har har har
    Dont worry, be happy
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    Just 10? Ain't supposed to have 20?

I'm up with Untrapped: odds aren't for it, but I like its smile!

-----

Best wishes
  • anasilva991anasilva991 Posts: 778 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    senrin said:

Just 10? Ain't supposed to have 20?

I'm up with Untrapped: odds aren't for it, but I like its smile!

-----

Best wishes

SO always dreaming won,
    Deluxe gem pack includes:
    1x Lv 3 Fusion Agent
    4x Flare Gembox
    Post edited by anasilva991 on
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    ALWAYS DREAMING about FW...
  • mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    I am not interested in Kentucky Derby or this event or those rewards since whatever we get will be BOUND it's worthless for me... Just give us worthy anniversary login event already. I'm ok even with some nawb orbs we can get some little ToF..... :disappointed:
    Lv100 Wind Bard - Lionheart
    9d71e558a6c5076ac0e48b20ccdfe0be-db10gw5.png

I do not waste my time with idiots~ please get going.
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 399 Arc User
    mavip4n said:

I am not interested in Kentucky Derby or this event or those rewards since whatever we get will be BOUND it's worthless for me... Just give us worthy anniversary login event already. I'm ok even with some nawb orbs we can get some little ToF..... :disappointed:

The longer we wait, the greater reward we will get ~
  • mavip4nmavip4n Posts: 151 Arc User
    utahalt said:

mavip4n said:

The longer we wait, the greater reward we will get ~
    Lol you made me giggle idk why. Hope it isn't double cheese bread :lol: im so impatient, since we got those mercury stuff etc im expecting equal or something as cool as that time...
    Lv100 Wind Bard - Lionheart
    9d71e558a6c5076ac0e48b20ccdfe0be-db10gw5.png

I do not waste my time with idiots~ please get going.
  • endless013endless013 Posts: 224 Arc User
    code on Facebook good until the May 15. P9mpKVez its 10 Sweet Dreamland and 1 Bloodstone2
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 92
  • anole300#5837 anole300 Posts: 663 Perfect World Employee
    edited May 2017

code on Facebook good until the May 15. P9mpKVez its 10 Sweet Dreamland and 1 Bloodstone2

The code is also listed in the Kentucky Derby Results thread >_>;

sweet dremland a **** lvl 10 exp potion who the **** come out with that idea of a reward, anole tell the guy or girl who did come upt with this idea for reward should be hang on a rusty hook by his crown jewels this reward is a slap in a face for the community that still play and tought of an event.

Actually, I came up with it. The rewards could have been pretty fantastic, but the winning horse was not chosen. It is a consolation gift for not picking the winning horse. I still wanted to give out something to the community for taking part in a fun, easy event.
This discussion has been closed.