Scavenger 70-74 gears

left4war
left4war Posts: 160 Arc User
Anyone know a good place to farm lv 70-74 gears to lvl scavenger? A few have said FP, but all I'm getting is lv 60 gears from there. Went to AeonSpire and got lv75 gears. What is the dungeon/instance in between FP and AS? Maybe fissure?

Comments

• geoffwho
    geoffwho Posts: 23 Arc User
    It is not an instance but best place I have found is the zekes in Sleeping Jungle
  • armenthys#4925
    armenthys#4925 Posts: 321 Arc User
    FP should be the instance for 70 - 74, they should be dropping the gear similar to the old sets. Maybe in fissures too but probably only in Shrine of Light for green gear.
  • left4war
    I did 12 runs through FP and only got lv 60 gears, and no set pieces if they even exist anymore. But nothing over lv60 at all dropped in there.
    I might try set up a bot on zekes overnight, see what drops...
  • duskofdoom
    duskofdoom Posts: 141 Arc User
    or scavenge those lvl 70s Ancient gear pieces
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • isfolket80
    isfolket80 Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    read lvl 70-74 ops but dont try Bloodstained they dont drop anything me and another tested that
    ae060k.jpg
    <3 Cuitepie <TyOhni's Wife> <3
    Illyfue- Fairytail

• duskofdoom
    duskofdoom Posts: 141 Arc User
    Oops I meant Wargod gear xD!, If you dont need the WG points atm
    Magby
    Server: Eyrda
    Talent/Class: Diamond Protector
    <Nightfall Star>
    <Freedom Harbor's Loyal Protector>
    <Infernal Majesty>
    <Parry and Riposte>
    <Paragon of Earth>
    <Helldiver Ultimate>
  • eberg33k
    eberg33k Posts: 772 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    SJ is your best bet.
    The 70-74 gear issue was brought up back when the instances stopped dropping the gear (when rci became a thing) but the general reply from players and staff was "armor/weapon crafting is a useless job so scavenging is too."
  • left4war
    I'm still stuck in the old days of farming gears, So i went to OAC/AC/and FP and found they all drop the same lv60 Gears, which i did not know before. Though i did get 7 pcs of green gears 70-74 from hunting assassin vines. As hunting zekes dropped 75-77lv gears.
    Getting my hopes up that FW staff would do some thinking, Now that armor/weapon craft can make purple gears, I would think that they would look back into fixing oac/ac/fp to drop lvl appropriate gears.
    From previous exp though, i'm not gonna hold my breath...
  • banjankly
    banjankly Posts: 82 Arc User
    same prob... noon of the instances that should drop that gear does it. Im "farming" now since around 1h assassin vines with my lvl100 alt. 2 amazing gear pieces so far! like that ill reach next lvl in a year! wohooo!