test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ROLL BACK

Comments

• majkel33majkel33 Posts: 89 Arc User
    Yeah what about EU server we want it too :( , give us more exploits
  • bloodreaperfwbloodreaperfw Posts: 79 Arc User
    Those exploiters gets gems, gems re-rolls, soul coins, Wargod points, Ode to guardian points, unlimited prayers, soul leafs from prayers, champion points, unfreeze exp aid bonus and exp's.

They must get about 3 - 4 lvl 5 gems every day from all the lvl 3 gems they get. Good job GM's

Yes this game is a private server now, feel bad about the players who don't use this cheat.
    Level 100 BloodWind
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • leigh70leigh70 Posts: 80 Arc User

Those exploiters gets gems, gems re-rolls, soul coins, Wargod points, Ode to guardian points, unlimited prayers, soul leafs from prayers, champion points, unfreeze exp aid bonus and exp's.

They must get about 3 - 4 lvl 5 gems every day from all the lvl 3 gems they get. Good job GM's

Yes this game is a private server now, feel bad about the players who don't use this cheat.

Don't forget they were also getting 100's of HR rewards as that glitched too on sunday.

• dfutyut3dfutyut3 Posts: 20 Arc User
    If they permanently ban the game dies. Simple as that. We all know it will be "fixed" this upcoming maintenance. Yet, they cannot fix other bugs like people going afk during FF. If it does not make them money, they do not worry about fixing it.
  • senrinsenrin Posts: 824 Arc User
    I'd rather have an empty game but with honest players left than a full (LOL) game filled with exploiters, cheaters and arrogant players. Yes, because the not happening banhammer leaves the game with such people only...

Besides the fact building a toon with something you've not earned "the hard way" is the opposite of the mmorpg's basis, more like a 7 yo crybaby "likemysuperdadwannabe".

Also, this "not happening" banhammer makes the honest people run away faster than ever: why should I fair play for 2 years when cheaters got all NOW and EASY? I'd feel... Stupid, yeah. QQ

Cashers? Well... Why they should pay for something they can cheat like all the others? Or if I have cashed and I'm maxed already... Why others should have all that EXPENSIVE power for free? Damn, that's so annoying.

-----

Oh, if rollback happens, I hope the support is full informed and aware of the database's info: it's too easy to go to a private server, make godly gear, take a screen shot and then ranting to support it got lost in the rollback asking to get it back...

Won't say more, but it's weird noone ever mentioned this cheat some people exploited every rollback...
  • gio#4911 gio Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Ahahah, guys didnt u learn yet? exploit do it, play 24/7 and max ur toons nothing will happen, and if it does its max 1year or 7 days, and you keep everything, they dont even care about us honest players, or anniversary, or farmers, as long there is 6 whales cashing 3k euros weekly game will run, why ban them, i would like to keep my hobby? On last day everyone will be max stats so, we can have the real fighthing skills, fw isnt a game for skilled players, its p2w sad to tell you if u still got hopes for the dead donkey, oh wait arena is working, ahahah its working so well, that everything i just said is a sad joke, until tonights maintenance. Veterans are the worst exploiters ahahah,bye XD

'I had a dream that I was one, that became two, that became one again.
    I looked through my dark half's eyes and knew, the hunt must end.
    Now we shall see...what lies at the dream's end.' UrVa, the Archer

• skycute815skycute815 Posts: 3 Arc User
    ONLY WAY TO CORRECT THE EXPLOITS IS TO ROLL BACK AND NOT BAN THE CSERS..SIMPLE AS THAT

ONLY WAY TO CORRECT THE EXPLOITS IS TO ROLL BACK AND NOT BAN THE CSERS..SIMPLE AS THAT

Not at all. They would have to Roll Back too far that it actually hurts the honest players.
  • diegolindo15diegolindo15 Posts: 2 Arc User
    FW have a problem now. Rollback? perma Ban? Well, they get the problem and they are so slow to fix it
    Well, logic and common sense, BOTH say the Company should actually BAN ALL the exploiters, ROLL BACK or COMPENSATE the others checking EVERY active toon who could have exploit but hadn't, make a brand new stick on ToS and actually fix the damn abused bug.

If they miss even a single point above, they fail running the game as it should, meaning respectfully with the players at 1st. Where's our awesome gaming experience, when all is gone down the drain of carelessness?!!
    edited April 2017
    senrin said:

Well, logic and common sense, BOTH say the Company should actually BAN ALL the exploiters, ROLL BACK or COMPENSATE the others checking EVERY active toon who could have exploit but hadn't, make a brand new stick on ToS and actually fix the damn abused bug.

If they miss even a single point above, they fail running the game as it should, meaning respectfully with the players at 1st. Where's our awesome gaming experience, when all is gone down the drain of carelessness?!!

Where have you been the pass few years? They've been failing for years now LOL They cannot fix bugs. This whole game itself is an exploit. As I said before, they perma ban then the servers die. Doesn't matter if the honest are left. It dies regardless. No matter how much you believe otherwise. If they roll back it hurts the honest people. Meaning they quit the game aswell. You literally lack the common sense to see this. There will be no game left. Think before you speak.

EDIT: I would agree with you if this game had a much bigger player base. But the fact of the matter is, it does not. The game will not survive with either perma bans or another roll back.
  • unitiuniti Posts: 43 Arc User
    Call me gullible, but i know many who have the moral fortitude to resist, we may not ever gain the OP status, but we do not cheat! Don't roll back!! Punish those who cheat and exploit!
  • scopessscopess Posts: 12 Arc User
    Worked a lot on character, shame. We'll gives me a reason to run it all again, like my grandfather used to say, Practice makes perfect ;)
  • d4bigm4nd4bigm4n Posts: 75 Arc User
    No roll backs or bans are in place after maint. everyone can stop now.

"BookerDewit: Blood Warrior"

• It is very sad to see the disregard of the arc, in relation to this subject, sincerely sad to think that they will not take any action and disrespect and do not assert their own rules of conduct.
    Worse still and think that we will be punished for being honest and preserving the right ...
    People who have created the char for 1 week are already on the wing, just waiting for refining for wings 3, gods upados, not counting the other innumerable progress they have had, people I know have never invested 1 cent in the game, they have their main account And superior alt already to people who play honestly and even put that a more simple investment, sincerely very sad ....
    For my part I will turn my time to games that preserve user and punish those who act this way, like the blizzard and others ... I like the game I will be sad to leave some friends, but stay alert as I Many are leaving the game because of the neglect ...
  • duan83duan83 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    All I see is bla bla bla bla bla. Its FW guys. Its not the first time this happen and wont be the last time I bet. Perma ban or rollback, game will die faster than it should be. Either u quit now or just forget about this bs and move on.
    No and no.

If something is wrong - and here it is totally and by a lot - asking for reasonable measures to be taken is due.

This game is like that? WHAT? I refuse to let AGAIN another topic die: it's simply playing their game!

I'll ask for justice until my last day playing here. Giving up? I'd rather eat manure.
  • Congratulations arc, as punishment for being stolen, increased the xp sutra and put new orb, and the worst is not knowing that people who never invested in the game now has an absurd advantage over who was investor, the worse and hear them calling the People of **** for not having done the same thing to them and to be zapped in the game ....
    Once again, congratulations ...
    kingsofx said:

Look at all these honest people in the thread.

senrin said:

No and no.

If something is wrong - and here it is totally and by a lot - asking for reasonable measures to be taken is due.

This game is like that? WHAT? I refuse to let AGAIN another topic die: it's simply playing their game!

I'll ask for justice until my last day playing here. Giving up? I'd rather eat manure.

Hopefully you eat enough to shut up.
    -1 for you, really.
  • miciocicciomiciociccio Posts: 642 Arc User
    duan83 said:

All I see is bla bla bla bla bla. Its FW guys. Its not the first time this happen and wont be the last time I bet. Perma ban or rollback, game will die faster than it should be. Either u quit now or just forget about this bs and move on.

Tbh i find that way of resoning, "we need keep cheaters to keep the population up", plain stupid.

If population get too low PWE can always merge servers like they did already on Illy when they closed Milas or w/e it was called.

And dunno how's population in USA but i seen in Illy that patch hype lasted like 1 week max, now is back at the "too much addicted" and "spent to much to leave" (and thx to them game will never die anyway) that basically just do weekly raid then sit in NF.

Scorpioluca
  • jayashirijayashiri Posts: 23 Arc User
    > @havendemerak#1811 said:
    > It is very sad to see the disregard of the arc, in relation to this subject, sincerely sad to think that they will not take any action and disrespect and do not assert their own rules of conduct.
    > Worse still and think that we will be punished for being honest and preserving the right ...
    > People who have created the char for 1 week are already on the wing, just waiting for refining for wings 3, gods upados, not counting the other innumerable progress they have had, people I know have never invested 1 cent in the game, they have their main account And superior alt already to people who play honestly and even put that a more simple investment, sincerely very sad ....
    > For my part I will turn my time to games that preserve user and punish those who act this way, like the blizzard and others ... I like the game I will be sad to leave some friends, but stay alert as I Many are leaving the game because of the neglect ...

You must be new here ppl always leave that very reason. This not fist time this happen wont be last. They only care about cser since most that jump are cs either nothing will happen or well get a hand pop of a weeks ban. > @senrin said:
    > No and no.
    >
    > If something is wrong - and here it is totally and by a lot - asking for reasonable measures to be taken is due.
    >
    > This game is like that? WHAT? I refuse to let AGAIN another topic die: it's simply playing their game!
    >
    > I'll ask for justice until my last day playing here. Giving up? I'd rather eat manure.

Lmao good luck with that let is know how that works. I wouldnt hold my breath lol
  • jayashirijayashiri Posts: 23 Arc User
    Lmao good luck with that let is know how that works. I wouldnt hold my breath lol
This discussion has been closed.