test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ROLL BACK

ckf1960ckf1960 Posts: 14 Arc User
Many people lost many itens, orbs or somethings. The solution? Roll back now!

Comments

• conterkillerconterkiller Posts: 2,479 Arc User
    Roll back.. back to 2011

• dfutyut3dfutyut3 Posts: 20 Arc User

Roll back.. back to 2011

A good time in this game!
  • leigh70leigh70 Posts: 80 Arc User
    Wow, needs to be a BAN and a Rollback. Everyone is glitching HR Rewards now. :/
  • deathgod123456deathgod123456 Posts: 306 Arc User
    wow
  • d4bigm4nd4bigm4n Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Can we like not ask for a roll back. The population on eyrda is dwindling as it is and a lot of people will give up and leave. You gotta understand how much time and work people lose because of them.

"BookerDewit: Blood Warrior"

yep i loose my arena score 2 days of work
    plus my firedn lososes his thats 1 day of work and he was 1700 or over im 1945
    Not to mention they will probably find a way to **** up arena again just from doing a rollback

• isonnyisonny Posts: 19 Arc User
    d4bigm4n said:

Not to mention they will probably find a way to **** up arena again just from doing a rollback

true very ture they shut it down turn it on and so on that patter every other weekk its up and were not even past season 5 becuase of it
    edited April 2017
    wow arc glitching what esle is new
  • spiceywingsspiceywings Posts: 82 Arc User
    pwe should just close this game already. they won't ever hire competent engineers to prevent these bugs from happening again and again. people are always going to exploit them. pwe can either do a rollback which would **** people off or ban everyone, which would kill the game population. maybe if they merged all the survivors after a mass ban the game could survive, but after 6 years its just not worth it to keep going as they will 100% make this bug happen again in the future.
  • tormentatormenta Posts: 21 Arc User
    So ....are GMs gonna have a word on this!??!!? are they gonna do anything? are we having roll back?!?!? coz i dun wanna do my dailies ....and then go back to ZERO later...i wanna know NAU if i should b doing anything in game or not -.-
    If it's a roll back i'm just gonna quit. Used the last of my gold to get 4 double crit damage id's and I'll never have the gold or lucky again in a long time. wasted effort if it's a roll back.

ragn0r0k said:

They didn't roll back the last gem exploit, no reason to roll this one back considering this one is contained within a time limit.

Pretty much the same exploit as when lvl80 was lvl cap and you could jump to and from xserver to fast lvl to lvl80, only this time you get gems too

• tormentatormenta Posts: 21 Arc User
    Well ...if it was only the gem exploit .... >.<
  • spiceywingsspiceywings Posts: 82 Arc User
    so gm is around posting but won't comment on this big issue???
    they've probably given up on a punishment and are gonna just patch it with the maint this week. Just a thought.

• gvangvan Posts: 96 Community Moderator

The Admins usually aren't around on weekends so they'll be getting all this info today and then figuring out how to deal with it. I did ask through Support about it. One of their GMs responded saying they'll look into it and work on a fix asap. I haven't heard anything else. So they're aware of it.
    Gwenny - Marksman - Eyrda Server
    >> My FW Youtube <<
    >> My FW Tumblr <<
    edited April 2017
    gvan said:

The Admins usually aren't around on weekends so they'll be getting all this info today and then figuring out how to deal with it. I did ask through Support about it. One of their GMs responded saying they'll look into it and work on a fix asap. I haven't heard anything else. So they're aware of it.
    I just hope no roll back. Took me forever to get these id's on my gear and I have no gold left..... so ya. rip
    (edit): by id's I mean what I just got like 3 hours ago or so

• endless013endless013 Posts: 231 Arc User
    PLEASE no rollback, personally I hate losing a whole day or 2's work for nothing essentially wasting my time that I could have been doing other life things with. Then we lose people because that loss and wasted time is enough for them to quit...
    GoDieNow, Reaper (bloodwind) lvl110
    GoDiePlz, Demon (hellfire) lvl110
    CrispyDjinn, Warden (Sun Ray) lvl 110
    endless_XIII, Protector (Granite) lvl 95
  • utahaltutahalt Posts: 404 Arc User
    Leave it as it is, so new comers can keep up to speed, otherwise required 120k hp for new raid/instance is hard for them not including dps leeching, only few can do and not enough population to keep it up. Veteran can continue use this to play 3 more years, so that we get wings charge done as well. With this, ppl will charge zen/cash shop more for gold/fushion agents/orbs/mats in order to upgrade them. Win-Win for FW, problem solved and this is the best solution with "special promo" or "anniversary event" ;D
    me too geting score up as high as it is wasnt easy
  • buffybombbuffybomb Posts: 182 Arc User
    It's a difficult situation. Way more people are doing it this time, and some are doing it because they feel they don't have much of a choice if they want to keep up, considering that last time this happened there was barely any punishment. Funny thing is, Storm and Eyrda have been able to do this for a long time, but now that Lionheart can do it it's suddenly a big problem \o/ PWE should've been consistent with their rules from the very start and punished people properly, not just week long bans. Last time this happened I assumed people would be punished properly, this time the only thing stopping me is my own morals, and yet I'm wondering if there's any use in staying honest when everyone else are gonna get away with it.
  • amarantosamarantos Posts: 3,064 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    dunno why you think its ''a big problem'' because lionheart can do it, cross server glitch on storm/eryda was fixed for the entire past year until last weeks maint which pwe broke it again. and its slightly more buggy than last time, with more exploitable free items. lets permaban everyone and go play something else \o/
    amarantos said:

dunno why you think its ''a big problem'' because lionheart can do it, cross server glitch on storm/eryda was fixed for the entire past year until last weeks maint which pwe broke it again. and its slightly more buggy than last time, with more exploitable free items. lets permaban everyone and go play something else \o/

shhhhhhh you love it too much to leave

• nickvvnickvv Posts: 340 Arc User
    Knowing PWE the exploiters will win once again im just glad europe servers don't have these exploits. On that note, exploiters should be permabanned or forsaken world should become private server-like to make it fair for non exploiters
  • duanyiduanyi Posts: 3 Arc User
    How about perma ban the exploiters, which also happen to be the big whales. Then lets shut down this game for good. Both US servers and europe. Then we all can play chess or scrabble or jump off a bridge (tbh idc).
  • buffybombbuffybomb Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    amarantos said:

Oh, my mistake, I wasn't aware of that :P Nevermind that part then!
    nickvv said:

Knowing PWE the exploiters will win once again im just glad europe servers don't have these exploits. On that note, exploiters should be permabanned or forsaken world should become private server-like to make it fair for non exploiters

I would agree with you if it was the first time this happened, but since this is the second time I feel like things are a bit more complicated, since some people are only doing it cause they feel like it's their only way to keep up with the other exploiters. Doesn't make it right, but I understand why some people are doing it this time, and it's not only for malicious "hurr durr I'm gonna exploit this and be the most OP" reasons.
This discussion has been closed.